What's new

ALF and the Fat B*stard AF's..

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Really wish the gallery would start working again.... All we can do is delete to make room for more garden photos.... How much longer? Have you read any posts about it?

What's the Pong?

M

mossy

sorry pipe..the smell..
can you imagine a polytunnel full of girls..the smell would be horrific.

Regards to your Lady m8..

M

mossy

"Yes I could, and what a glorious smell it would be."

ha ha Mr C...they have you corrupted.

Cheers DEVIL OG.

Guys..I got up this morning and an ICmag icon has suddenly appeared on my desk-top...
I swear I touched no buttons..it just appeared...anybody else got one..?

Mr C..looks like the mails aren't working properly either.
I will mail you as soon as it settles.

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Icmag Icon? Was it a link to the main website? Kinda weird.... Never had that happen...

Do you have a macintosh or are you running windows? Could be part of the problem.... Maybe you accidentally clicked and dragged something when you were tired... :chin:

Stillllllll waiting for upload to get off its lazy arse!!! :drum:

Stillllllll waiting for re-legalization so I can get sick from cannabis vapor in my poly tunnel..... :drum: :D

Stay tuned for an update over at the gardens.... Went out to check last night and some had reached 3-4 inches above my head.... I think a years worth of smoke may be yielded this year....

And since I figured out smoking fans is better than shitttty shwag.... I'll never go back again... :smoke:

The ALF, 5 of these are now gone... Dug up by some varment.... Still plenty there to fill in the gaps.... :monkeyeat (icon courtesy of me lady.... :D)

Last edited:

HKSkyline

Well I just had to upload them to the bucket for now so you guys can see these crazy kinds..
"Tutti Frutti"
Dense frosty nugs.. Spicy skunk smell with a strong high. Good for night time smokes.
TuttiClose.jpg

NL x Haze
much more fluffy, and a very energetic high. Hard to explain the smell/taste on this one..
hazeClose.jpg

Side by side
tuttiNhaze.jpg

Meaty

Mornin all:wave:

It is a good one for me as both of my AK AFs are females!! After that looooong streak of males I finally got 2 fems. Noticed the gallery was down so if it is up later in the week il post pics. Just gave them their first feeding (Hope I didn't over-do it I seem to be good at that:spank: ) I must say though I enjoy the size of them theyre both short and bushy looking. Things are good down here how about you guys?

P.S. thats some great looking bud skyline!

M

mossy

The mossy Mother had her first hip transplant..and it didn't go too well..
we were hoping for a reasonble result because she has to have the other one done in 6 weeks.
Man..poor Mother.

I wil catch up with everyone that mailed today or tomorrow.
I haven't just forgot.

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
MAn, What a month

hope you guys are doing fine .. ive been hella busy in the last month..
MY autoflowering project got destroyed by some machinery that stumped on them all :(
Im germind more of those seeds and some siders at the moment to try a late season grow like last year..
I gave a couple of your new beans to my man Mr.A and i think hes got a little stinky WR x AK female going on..

the question is: is wamen taking a break from growing? is he smokin something potent that keeps him out of the boards?

it could be yes at both questions
8347IMG_13671.JPG

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry to hear about your mom, mossy! I'll keep her in my thoughts and prayers.... I have a couple relatives who have had hip replacements as well.... Positive Karma sent!

Wamen, did you forget to grow hard this year? What happened, I remember your plots used to be bigger than mine.... :chin:

Too much potent herb, eh? I better watch out come harvest.... :D

Been smokin non flowering plants lately, mainly the Black Indy males.... Its better than the herb I normally buy! Genetics and a little love make all the difference....

Update's on the way....

Wishing your mom a fast and complete recovery, Mossy.

A shot from yesterday--Only 2 females remain, one black, one white. As well as one male with purple highlights... :yummy:

Week-old photos

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
some things changed.. i had to take some exams too ... im taking care of an indoor grow in a remote place and that got me busy as well..
I had some plants started indoors and sexed ready to be planted outdoor in my classic spot but in the seedling period we had hellofa bad weather ...
so i skipped it..
now im planning on a little late season grow if i find the place... or maybe i wil have to get some ticks and re-build the classic spot removing the Extraordinaire growth of the surrounding vegetation..
Good looking autos man!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Wamen! Glad to hear you're still growing hard! I guess I remember you talking about putting sexed plants out, now. Boy thats going to be a job taking out the native vegetation this time of year! Good luck! :D

Deep Chunks :yummy:

The air is thick with mosquitos

Last edited:
S

sow the seeds

Hey Mossy just read thru the entire thread today and I'm not sure how I haven't seen it before now!:yoinks: Those buds are mighty tasty looking and I love to hear about the plants directly from the POV of the breeder in a thread like this.

Are your seeds commercially available anywhere because if Buddle already called first customer in NE then I call second! :rasta: I love the sound of the clear get up and get things done high you mentioned earlier.

:smoweed:

M

mossy

Welcome back Mossy......weyhey.....
I come back surrounded by a bevvie of beauties..girls..buds..and Friends.

pipe..your dream of self-sufficiency seems well under way.
You have some absolute beauts my m8...you really seem to have your grow season licked m8.
I am SO happy for you.
It is always a question of getting the genetics that perform best for your season..and this season you have some real great contenders.
Muchos Growing Kudos my M8.

WAMEN...I think that you and AF's are Fated m8.
We need to have a talk..
I know I have just re-germed..
and I am going to re-germ in another 4 weeks..probably the last of the natural season..but it should mean you still have time for a crop.
Tasty looking girls in that lighted grow...looking V healthy and green.

Meaty....the gallery is back up m8....bring on the dancing girls...
I am dying to see them. Slurp.

HK..never disappointing.
Excellent buds..worth the wait.
You can appreciate the difference when you see them side by side.
Although if you were sitting right here..I would ask for the NL X Haze..
energy ATM would be a blessing.

I will have the weekend to catch up on mail and the girls..then things should settle back down to normal...Fingers Crossed.

M

mossy

Mr C...Purple Heart history.
Friend gave me a Blue Mystic/White Widow medical cross.
For some unknown reason I got a couple of AF's females and a couple of Non-AF's.
I had no AF male for them so I crossed with my Maz x LR.

@F1 on this cross..I got 1 AF "freakie" and 1 Non-AF girl.

Again no male..
so I put the 2 fems with a Hybrid 100% AF White Russian male.

(I seeded the freakie because knowing my girls I though she was a conditional freakie..due to over/crowding over/shadowing in a multi pot.
Plus..she carries the extra % AF.)

I just germed these seeds...
small test patch only because I didn't get much seed..but I have 100% AF.
and full AF height.

not a "freakie" amongst them.

M

mossy

Soxx16..history on the WR X Masterlow IBL.

Given to me @f1. The White Russian that I am growing plus an unknown Masterlow.

Non Hybrid parents but..@f1..small test patch I only got AF's.
I IBL'd with a sibling male.

@F2 again small test patch..all AF's.

I had 2 af males and 3 af fem's in a 10 inch pot..so they should be small..
but they have put on one of the best shows.
I have 1 x 15 inch pheno that will give me around 15-18 g's dry.

If I had her in a decent pot on her own..I would have got my ounce off her..
so I am Well impressed with her performance.

Let me see what you get m8..

HookaHittaH

Damn Mossy that last pic you posted is looking sick. Looks to be some awesome buds and a very nice yield for an AF. Making me envious over here... haha

Meaty

Hey mossy:wave:

Sorry to hear about mother. Hip replacement yikes. Talk about pain! Bless her and you all for being there for her. Now about the AK AFs. Take a look see.

Here they are LAST week when they showed sex

And here they are this week

They kind of have a piss green look to them hopefully the bloom fert will correct that. We shall see how fat they get! I am very pleased. Take care:joint:

Last edited: