What's new

Alcohol and marihuana on weekends. Do you?

Every once and a while I like a bit of whiskey or Rye with my weed, nothing crazy. If it's a special occasion like a wedding or birthday when you indulge a little more I have to smoke before I drink or it'll be a rough ride. lol

Nugz

jefff

Never drink. I just don't. It's not that I don't want to, but I have to admit that I am a lush who can't control himself when he drinks.

Same here............................... Amazing I have lived (67) years. No WAY, the way I abused alcohol, should this of happened. Now it's only Pot and really, that's all I need anyway. Like my wife said, "I don't mind you driving stoned, but on booze, it's a different story" Thank God for Pot................

stevefrench

i used to all the time (almost daily after work infact) and then heavily on weekends... but lately i havent really been much for drinking at all, mostly just smoking weed.

It took me a while to figure out the right combination to get the desired mixture effect.

I'd always heard how being high and drunk is some amazing combination, so I thought I'd try it.

I'm not a drinker at all. Maybe once every few months. Usually my drink of choice is Crown, and on the rare occasion that I drink, I like to get wasted.

Why do I not drink that much? I personally don't enjoy the taste of alcohol. I don't see the point in drinking, if not to get wasted. And when I drink, I mix crown and Coke at least 70/30, and chug it, in order to get it over with, and get drunk as quick as possible.

So, my first few times trying to get the mixture high of weed and alcohol, I had been smoking all day. I then drank a shit load of crown. Before long, I was wasted, but didn't notice any high at all, no matter how much more I smoked. I concluded that it was a waste of the high.

But then I tried something else.

One day, I hadn't eaten all day. My friend and I went over to our other friends house. We smoked a few joints, and I was pretty high. He then offered us a beer. I quickly drank it, as I was thirsty, and it was refreshing, and then we smoked another joint.

Half way through the other joint, I was completely in a different world. It wasn't a normal weed high, and it wasn't drunk at all. It was the perfect mixture. I felt great.

I repeated that experiment many times, and concluded that for me, the best way to get a perfect state of being nicely fucked up, but still functional, is to smoke, drink a beer or two, and then continue smoking. By the time I start to feel the high from smoking for the second time, I always start to feel really good.

I decided I'm only going to drink wine and beer, and only on rare occasions. I always get too wasted when I drink large amounts of whiskey or vodka, and I can not enjoy my night. I also don't enjoy the next day.

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
when my throat is parched from a bunch of hits, the cold beer tastes mighty nice, mmmm.

Sadist! Torturing us with stories of ice cold brewskis. Oh boy. Now how can you say no to that? Hot steamed crabs, stone cold brewskis and some really great pot to season up the happiness...

But like I said. No alcohol for me - as a rule. Rules... hmmm....

T

theratings

it's cool, but usually i don't end up doing both in moderation, and you know what comes next.

zomg1

if im just gonna be drinking a few beers i love smoking a shit-ton-o weed during the whole endeavor, if im drinking alot of beers or alot of hard alcohol i will get high before i start drinking and then lay off the bud for the night.. if i don't 1-3 of 3 things will happen 1. i become a zombie 2. puke 3. spins when i try to sleep

Do it big! Get hammered drunk and smoke till you pass out! Sounds good but for me a couple Heineken keg cans and a blunt and im chill!

this is for special occasions.

I quite drinking alcohol over 20 years ago. I had enough to turn a battleship around when I was a youngster. The hangovers started lasting two days so I gave it up. Used to be when I was a drinker, If I didn't have any smoke I didn't want to drink either. It's all about the herb for me.

K

KMK0420

see when i drink and smoke, i get the "lost in translation" feel. i know what i'm doing, but thoughts are fucked completely, and i always forget what happened.

i like both effects, separate. drinking occasionally, smoking frequently.

i do drink and smoke when i go out, but is it like "an amazing feeling?" nah. now, when you mix weed with hallucinogens...YES!

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
I would be too dangerous, like a popeye effect, and once booze has killed ya, reckon it is best to leave it behind. Remembering hangovers that felt like my eyes were bleeding, on top of all the head pain, what fun. You folks that can control and enjoy it are cool, wish I could be like that.
H

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
guilty as charged!!!! ....sit here tipping 16 fluid oz's of Shlitz Malt Liquer ....Ya know the party's jumpin when the bull gets loose!....

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A few weeks ago i tried this "Steele Reserve" beer that i think is a annhauser bush product.I had 1 16 oz can and was like damn wtf is this ..The can 8.1 alcohol by vol ,who the hell is drinkin this stuff ...must be the bums

SouthernGuerila

Gotta Smoke 'Em All!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A few weeks ago i tried this "Steele Reserve" beer that i think is a annhauser bush product.I had 1 16 oz can and was like damn wtf is this ..The can 8.1 alcohol by vol ,who the hell is drinkin this stuff ...must be the bums

yeah its poor folks' boose. Like Mad dog 20/20, Old English...

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
Are you new to this K2?

It loses its glamour pretty quick, soon it becomes a nightly necessity.

I remember when i first combined beer and weed, young and at a high school party, drank about 8 MGDs then smoked a few blunts, i remember i was floating, i was sooo faded and so happy. My other friend passed out and puked on the host's bed.

Some 8 years later, and its a ritual i partake in almost nightly. Most of the time i feel a little guilthy about my excess. My average night is at 6 or 7 beers and 3-4 different bong loads. I really need to cut back, its starting to take a toll on me. Its like a endless circle, i get drunk and hammered at night, wake up hungover, smoke to cure hangover, end up stoned all day, drink to even it out, smoke to enhance the drink, drink more to feel more drunk, it keeps going and going haha.

I am really trying to cut back on the drinking, i am at the point now where if i dont have a beer in the morning or day my head hurts and i feel withdrawels. Same thing with weed, i have this really open craving feelings in my lungs, like they need to feel some smoke or something.

berlinweed

Are you new to this K2?

It loses its glamour pretty quick, soon it becomes a nightly necessity.

I remember when i first combined beer and weed, young and at a high school party, drank about 8 MGDs then smoked a few blunts, i remember i was floating, i was sooo faded and so happy. My other friend passed out and puked on the host's bed.

Some 8 years later, and its a ritual i partake in almost nightly. Most of the time i feel a little guilthy about my excess. My average night is at 6 or 7 beers and 3-4 different bong loads. I really need to cut back, its starting to take a toll on me. Its like a endless circle, i get drunk and hammered at night, wake up hungover, smoke to cure hangover, end up stoned all day, drink to even it out, smoke to enhance the drink, drink more to feel more drunk, it keeps going and going haha.

I am really trying to cut back on the drinking, i am at the point now where if i dont have a beer in the morning or day my head hurts and i feel withdrawels. Same thing with weed, i have this really open craving feelings in my lungs, like they need to feel some smoke or something.

Hey,

hope you will have the inner strength to stop this. I know this feeling in the lungs and it is even stronger when you mix your weed with tabacco (in europe it is quite normal) but on the other side I would not be too afraid about the weed consumption than the alcohol consumption ´cause once you are an alcoholic you will be it for the rest of your life. But a psychological dependence can be beaten! But you know that better than me I guess.

Best wishes and again inner strength!

BW

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
its a terrible thing but the feeling it creates in man will make it something that will never dissapear from our lives.

speaking of that, i only drank 4 tonite and im cutting it off, im gonna just try and drink 2-3 beers a night. i smoked a gang of dank though, i pretty much feel sober though.

i like to drink beers while i work on the plants, mix up nutes, etc.

i absolutely love watching my plants sway in the wind when i am drunk off my ass, its a good sight.

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
Honestly, I would be doused up as often as possible if these damned responsibilties and work wouldn't get in the way.

Happy St. Patrick's Day

:D

Latest posts

Latest posts