What's new

Albert Walker aka dago

ah
ill have to log back in over there and give him a shout
and if/when you see ape again tell him hello for me

complex aromas are tripping me out right now. the ones with lots of hints of this that and the other and theyre all disticnt and separate but still collectively a "single" fragrance, too

the hp13 in particular has so many shades....
Im imagining the AW is the same/similiar

yes i love strains like this... i got a alaskan thunderfuck right now that can be described in a hundred different ways stink wise.. hella complex like hazey bubblegum leathery grape wrotten fruit skunk wine..

and yeah it was wick that gave it to him not thadocta.. too many storires to keep up with.. all i know is thedocta is the man with the real deal!!! hope to see more of it some day..

and lmao at him mislabeling it twice. what a fuck up.. but it happens. i wonder what the real AW got labeled as??? maybe its labeled as whatever the dago walker really is.. i wonder if anyone has the real AW and is calling it something else..

got three dago's in the veg room now. its a slow grower, slightly viney. cant wait to sample some of this lady's smoke. i have a special agent orange cut i crossed with paco's lashkar gah afghan strain.the LG is a 12 weeker with dense nugs, has a wonderful grapefruit-ish smell that lingers on whatever it touches, you can still smell it on your hands even after washing them several times and breaking up some other bud. have been growing out and testing the F1s of that cross, once i get enough males filtered thru all the tests i will hit the dago up with some pollen. i absolutely cant wait to grow out THAT cross and see what happens.

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
i think the real AW and og kush have some sort of relation somewhere. In veg they have some definite similarities, or am i the only one who thinks so?
Ill have to take some veg shots.

that is what I hear

Thedocta says his Archive #32 and original diesel cross throws out OG like pheons

Relentless

Veteran
ya, the only thing "wrong" with dago IMO is is fluffy for the most part.. her tops are nice, but the majority of the other buds are pretty airy..
She is great day time smoke and reaks/tastes of tangerine peel.. I recently hit her with fire og bx males and will be breeding with her more in the future to try and capture that aroma..

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
Tahoe OG x Dago Walker(reversed)
Cactus Cooler
picture.php