What's new

Albert Walker aka dago

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
ape didnt get it from thadocta.
a patient who used to frequent ic/sdf picked it up at a shop in la. right after it got brought there to be donated to a patient not sold! that caused some drama i guess too.... Anyways that person got the clone, took cuts, passed them to his friend ape, and thought we were all gonna enjoy the real albert walker. but no.... so all the clones ape made that were supposedly aw werent. and i am sure they spread to po and everywhere else from guys who got cuts from guys who got cuts from guys who got cuts from ape/pnc.
thats how it went down.

its good sex pot the dago

Slackerbri got the Real AW from NNCC.
Ape got the AW from Wick, but somehow mislabled it and passed out the dago walker.
A friend was with APE when they met up with wick to get the AW, said friend is where i got the real AW from, as the cut he got from wick at the same time, he never mislabeled.

good info smoketrees i wish wick was still around dude has some great strain knowledge...

I would think soon enough someone who's run the dago walker would get the clone under its real name and the mystery will be solved.

I have run the dhk tangerine haze and it's nice but def not dago walker.

Buddle

Veteran
I have soime Albert Walker in a cross.The beans are at least 7=8 yrs old. How long as AW been around?

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
AW has been outside seattle for 20+ yrs....
my AW clone ...gives the orange/tang smell....but w/ that galicky twick in the ass...

Bluebery

I know Dr. Walker's Daze has AW in it but forget what other strain. It was developed in Mendo i believe. First i saw that was at ED. 2010 cup. Also im curious about skywalker and skywalker og. Haven't seen SW that i know but SW og last i saw it was piney and suposed S dom..

Doc Walker is albert walker x medecine man. Drwalkers Daze is doc walker x daze male, both from moonshineman.

Skywalker is blueberry x mazar from dutch passion

Skywalker OG is just a quality og kush. They have no relation to aw.

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
i think the real AW and og kush have some sort of relation somewhere. In veg they have some definite similarities, or am i the only one who thinks so?
Ill have to take some veg shots.

Relentless

Veteran
so whats special about the REAL AW? I dont like how garlic smells or tastes.. LOL
If its dank, id love to give it a go.

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Slackerbri got the Real AW from NNCC.
Ape got the AW from Wick, but somehow mislabled it and passed out the dago walker.
A friend was with APE when they met up with wick to get the AW, said friend is where i got the real AW from, as the cut he got from wick at the same time, he never mislabeled.

funny
i just read this again, and basically ape got it twice and mislabeled it twice hahaha
that sucks....

wheres wick is he really just gonna stay gone?

Storm Shadow

Veteran
funny
i just read this again, and basically ape got it twice and mislabeled it twice hahaha
that sucks....

wheres wick is he really just gonna stay gone?

'Hey that looks familiar"....It's Sour Kush not the Sour Dub...oh ok....(sike!!!!)

Speaking about Mr Ape... Did the Feds catch up to him when he booked it up North? He's been M.I.A

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
The real AW is amazing. The effects and taste are great. I didnt get very much garlic, after a cure i could see how garlic could be described in the smell, but really its one of the hardest smells to explain. Complex is an understatement.
The high on it is sublime, one of my favorite effects, if not my favorite.

wick still posts on the cabana.

I saw APE a few weeks ago, hes doing well, pretty sure he is moving back down this way.

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ah
ill have to log back in over there and give him a shout
and if/when you see ape again tell him hello for me

complex aromas are tripping me out right now. the ones with lots of hints of this that and the other and theyre all disticnt and separate but still collectively a "single" fragrance, too

the hp13 in particular has so many shades....
Im imagining the AW is the same/similiar

Storm Shadow

Veteran
The real AW is amazing. The effects and taste are great. I didnt get very much garlic, after a cure i could see how garlic could be described in the smell, but really its one of the hardest smells to explain. Complex is an understatement.
The high on it is sublime, one of my favorite effects, if not my favorite.

wick still posts on the cabana.

I saw APE a few weeks ago, hes doing well, pretty sure he is moving back down this way.

:woohoo:Awsome!

StellarP

ICMag Donor
Dago Walker x C99........6 month cure......SD'sFinest.

picture.php

Cheers
StellarP

ThaDocta

Veteran
SmokeTrees is right on the money with the History and differences between the two cuts. Glad at least one of y'all stoners can keep it straight. :D

Latest posts

Latest posts