What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Alarming Whole-Neighborhood Raid in Santa Rosa, CA

B

BrnCow

Busting their competition.... wonder if this was the result of fly overs or how they got someone in all of these houses to verify the grows?

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
People think they are legal with a recommendation, even a card...

But in reality, THIS is reality.....

LAW ENFORCEMENT CAN WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY WANT....

dddaver

Veteran
Again, follow the money here. Who did they go after? The poor, some illegal immigrants, easy targets, no doubt about it. Anybody who doesn't see this being near election time is missing something too.

Getting caught up in some totally stupid war over who's getting paid and then getting caught in the cross-fire really sucks. I was involved in a few military ops. This is nuts. Those piggies had way better equipment than anybody actually getting shot at and defending this country that I ever saw, by far. This is totally nuts. I can only hope any legal growers who got their meds yanked ignore vouchers or any of that bullshit, amass and sue the fuck out of the gov't. THAT'S (the money they'll have to pay) is what will get their attention. I do hope once the judiciary gets hold of this they stomp them fuckers hard.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
There are NO cannon fodder "actually getting shot at defending this country"

Any clown in American boots overseas is DEFENDING the world wide elite's power and control. Not a fucking thing to do with keeping the sheeple free. The jack booted thugs running the streets of AmeriKa are also protecting the interests of the elites and don't give two shits about legality, constitutionality, or the sheeple.

:joint:

testymctester

Veteran
Chunk has a good point -
Betcha the smell is the reason why they got popped.

I live very close to this neighborhood. I have heard that the reason for the raid was that the smell was out of control. There was no mistaking it driving 70 mph on 101. You can smell a lot of grows in the area, but this caught everyone's attention.

The reason they got popped cause they were poor mexicans who can not afford a real lawyer so they know nothing will happen from this. More than likely half of the people their possibly may have been illegals them selves.
They would never ever dare to do something like this in a mostly "white" or middle or upper-class area where people may have access to real legal representation.

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
i can appreciate everyones personal opinions on how fucked up this is, but i think some points have been missed on this subject that are very real ... especially with the specific agencies that were involved with this....

Copy and paste from another thread i posted in..>>

wow... just when i think being a personal medical grower has me in the clear this kind of shit happens... what if a few of my neighbors were growing their limit of plants... so now they can come in and do an accumulative plant count for separate residences and properties ?

32 locations at 300 plants, an average of 10 plants a location!? Fbi raid style on communities and whole neighborhoods?

well hell... what is ALMOST 100 plants these days anyways ? lol

the picture above looks under 50....

hope for locals only....

are they trying to come at all of use like in the prohibition days? conspiracy, organized crime through association? there is obviously an agenda... this is certainly not the first time the FBI has been in norcal or socal for that matter... but in this manner is a new one.... separate properties, residences, accumulative plant counts? fuck me, glad my close surrounding neighbors arent growing, have the big boys around quoting all the plants together! fuck em all FTF's!

OK so some people were talking about "legal grows", paper work etc... this was the fbi, and department of homeland security for fuck sake! as far as federal law goes growing cannabis is "worse" than running a meth shack..

Point being 30 plants to the feds isent shit, but them linking all these seperate individuals, properties together, is not legally viable in court as far as i know? but for the media 300 plants sounds much better on their behalf considering they raided a whole neighborhood!

there are personal freedom laws being broken.. under the guise of protecting the law... im sure what happened in nazi germany didnt happen over night ... one step at a time... tick tock

S

SeaMaiden

Good points, DimeBag, and you hit on the most salient to me--tying all neighbors together in a manner so as to essentially create a conspiracy.

I agree with whoever said this would *not* be happening in a white neighborhood.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chunk has a good point -

I live very close to this neighborhood. I have heard that the reason for the raid was that the smell was out of control. There was no mistaking it driving 70 mph on 101. You can smell a lot of grows in the area, but this caught everyone's attention.

I smelled it on my way to visit family in Healdsburg and another friend over in Mendo....I thought I was just tripping though:comfort:

wantaknow

ruger 500
Veteran
has any one seen the write up on infowars about east st louis il?talk about fucked up these goverment is pushing civil war down our streets and we dont have a choice but to fight this bullshit ,its a must read ,

GanjaPharma

this is the 3rd thread i have seen where it seems the LEO's new target is mom-and-pop grows. they are deliberately focusing on small operations to effect maximum terror in the communities that they are attacking. this is a truly disturbing shift and points towards the truth of their motivation...evil evil motherfukers. all the kids screaming and women crying makes their little dicks hard.

this is one more lesson that LEO has learned from over a decade of making war on (other countries) civilians. how many of these thugs were kicking down doors in Afghanistan last year?

wantaknow

ruger 500
Veteran
has you seen what is going on in east st louis il?where red go to jail ,have a royal blue shirt dont ware it if you do you go to jail ,home schooled seen during school hours off campus auto arrest ,18 and under be in by 10 pm everyday,its marshal law but they wont call it that ,more at infowars . c com