What's new

[ak47 x hindu kush vertical 250w] x2

[ak47 x hindu kush vertical 250w] x2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
G

guest845704

Molasses work great, they definitely like it. 1 tbs per gall and buds looks bigger and smell better. I used less than 2lbs of it. I cant say that plants overgrow my expectations, but its not so bad. Now they will get 1/3 of biobizz dose and die in 10-14days. I think about to start my outdoor clones there cuz cant wait to see how my crosses looks like:tree:. 8 fine clones should blow this cab out .:blowbubbles:

:thank you:

G

guest845704

I will use empty cabinets to run my outdoor clones, go and see the thread!:bump:

G

guest845704

It was ~250g overall, so it's 0,5g/w. Thanks for watching and comments :D

Grats!

I've been doing that very same setup. I did it with 4 plants and vert all the way. I think the only very diffirence with your setup was the climate unit I used for airsupply and I used alot more dirt with a thermo controller in it.

But I can see why you stuck at 0,5 gpw. I did less then I wanted also because I didn't veg with bulb horizontally. I used to many seeds (4), you too and I saw like 6 seeds round one bulb :O. I say max 3 seeds per 1 250 watt bulb... Even 2 seeds combined with the veg phase horizontally would have gotten you much closer to 1 gpw.

Enjoy the smoke m8!