What's new

[ak47 x hindu kush vertical 250w] x2

[ak47 x hindu kush vertical 250w] x2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
G

guest845704

HI this is my first vertical cab and I want to know his power :laughing::woohoo:...

Pictures first:

G

guest845704

It says that I can only paste 5 pic so I have to post several times i gues? Sry if I am wrong. New here.

G

guest845704

A little nitrogen overdose I meant to longer veg. I dont know does it worked as I wanted or only a cause of shock and slower grow for a while, but after 2-3 days girls started to stretch and grow a lot. Signs of overfertilization disappeared after that 2-3 days.

G

guest845704

What more I can say?
Seeds are F3, growing outdoor and indoor before. Soil contains peat/mineral nutrient/granulated shit/perlite/lime. I regret mineral fert, next more organic; all in 10gal plastic pots, drain holes and rocks in the bottom. Biobizz bloom later. Till now they have been watered by plain water and EWC-water once. I have cut off ~4 males from each cab. And there is 7-9 females(but 3-4 big-normal size ones) in each cab. I have 80F 4" from bulb. Two standard computer ventilators one on the bottom and another in the roof blowing air outside. Everything looking good for me, except that there could be more space for fan leaves on the back. Have to think about some changes maybe.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
i don't see any of your pics. sorry. how are you posting them? are you copying the

G

guest845704

Do u see them now? I have chosen private album type before, maybe thats why?

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
i see them now. looking good so far can't wait for the show. i like your idea of vert and growing em alllin a big trashcan. ingenious.

Nonphixion

I agree that does seem pretty clever. I'm interested to see how this tuns out as I'll probably be doing a 250w vert grow in he future.

G

guest845704

Still plain water. Next one with light EWC tea. Then biobizz only. It's day 27. Tricky vertical, leaves can almost touch the bubl without burning if fan is blowing. This is definitely cool. Even though It could be a little bit bigger, maybe not really bigger than parabolic would be more than grate!.:woohoo:

Nonphixion

Plants are looking great, bruddah! I can't wait to see how this one turns out, you definitely have some skills. I'm voting for .6 gpw just cuz it's nice and conservative, but if your genetics allow it I could you hitting 1gpw with your bulb that close. Consider pruning off fan leaves where the green part ends, especially those putting buds in the shade, and double especially for those on the side facing away from the light. This is essential.

G

guest845704

:thank you: Nonphixion for post and vote :biggrin:

Plants start to looks like "vertical only". And it is pretty cool. Day 30.

Cage has 20 gaps 3" each. I have 20-30 main branches, rest was toped and fan leave broken hidding therm over the cage. I try to dont cut leaves with no reason. I think they need them, for exeple to climbing the cage:woohoo:

There were 4-5 rubbish hendfuls like that before. \Next photos will be much better I have just understood the key thing :greenstars:.

G

guest845704

Girls get today first biobizz bloom watering, 40 or 50ml/20L, I have lost in counting. It is something about half of full dose :smokeit:. They are stretching every hour. I cut a lot of fan leaves. Bond and broke stems. I Should twisting them around from the begining, as I planed.

Now things looks much much better and don't want to stop. Hundred small buds show up.

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Hi quattro, cool grow :) You can only post 5 pics per post, smiles :) are included in that, it's all part of ICM trying to speed up the servers and if your pics are in a private album then only you and your friends will be able to view them.

Take Care
HGO

G

guest845704

Hi Hundred Gram Oz,

I am happy that you like it. Happy to share, and meet people like me. :thank you:

Latest posts

Latest posts