What's new

ak47 - grow and early flower

donny darko

MAPLEMONK
Thanks for the info, much appreciated. Is there a big difference the two in yield, taste of appearance from the two. If not I might go with the indy just because it finishes sooner.
Thanks darko

MapleMonk

donny darko said:
MAPLEMONK
Thanks for the info, much appreciated. Is there a big difference the two in yield, taste of appearance from the two. If not I might go with the indy just because it finishes sooner.
Thanks darko

the sativa yields more but she needs 3 weeks longer, so IMO is +- the same yield in both;
taste and high are quite diffrent in the 2 phenos, indica is much sweeter and super fruity in taste, while the sativa goes more to a slightly sweet sandalwood;
the high makes the biggest diffrence, classic strong not to rushy sativa and on the otherhand a real powerful more relaxing indica........

GG@all

Last edited:

MapleMonk

time for an update !
how you will see, i´ve already been stopping to fertilize her (week 9-10) and i did also a good clear-water flush, so the colours become a lil autumnal
icon10.gif
. also the hairs are starting to change pretty fast so i hope that in a 2 - 2,5 weeks i can start thinking to harvest her .... but let´s see, there is no hurry ...

GG@all​

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
almost like i remember it....cant wait to see the dry buds!!!.... i'd love a cone of that.. .HH. =]-~

MapleMonk

Wow she's filling out pretty good:) I hope your ventilation is OK with such buds.

@blackone, thx and yes, ventilation is oki !

@happyherb, i´m curious as hell too, i´ve been growing this cut only once in hot summertimes, and now with moderate temps it´s turning out a lot better !!

little update:

GG@all​

TNJed

SD530750.jpg

SD530742-1.jpg

SD530743-1.jpg

SD530744-1.jpg

SD530759.jpg

My AK-47 momma comes from '96 seedstock and is amazing! It takes a solid 65 days to flower, but it's worth the wait and is a HUGE producer.

Last edited:

MapleMonk

nice ak mate !! the plant in the middle looks indeed like a nice producer ! everyone feel free to post his ak-pics !! its always nice to see and compare the diffrent phenos !!

bonger_666

Morning monk!
Great report so far! As you said, nice to see different phenos :)
Btw, what temps do ya have at the mom.? I'm glad outside temp is lower now too ^^
Keep it green! :rasta:

MapleMonk

thx bonger, temp is quite low now ... its getting almost freeze ...

update, harvest of the hanging garden:

GG@all​

imadoofus

Veteran
ak was my first grow- simple, fast, and serious. that is one of the best strains in the world, imho.

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
Got some of this coming over tonight, first time with ak47 for myself so I can't wait.

I wonder what pheno it will be.... all of them sound great SO odds are I won't care either way.

Adding it to my list of seeds to get odds are just by the looks of these ladies above. Great job.