What's new

ak47 - grow and early flower

MapleMonk

45953banner_Kopie_Kopie1.jpg

hi peop, a couple of shots showing her first weeks of clone-live, enjoy!

45953ak47_sativa5.jpg

updates will follow !!!

Last edited:

MDT

Looking good, I like the way you top and tie them, can't wait to see how the center grows out.

blackone

Veteran
I'm also excited to see how this one grows out. Is the image titled "2nd round" from day 1 12/12? If so then you have a nice stretch.
I wonder how it would be if it wasn't spread out quite as much but with the center trimmed - wouldn't occupy as much space, and it seems like the fanleaves could easily be closer to each other.
I think you're up for 4 nice colas.

Last edited:

MapleMonk

@blackone:Is the image titled "2nd round" from day 1 12/12:
-nope, not really, i think i´ve been vegging her +- a week more....

@blackone:I wonder how it would be if it wasn't spread out quite as much but with the center trimmed
-yes, i´m thinking too in bringing the 4 branches a bit more together but actually she can use the space as i harvested 2 white diesel few days ago
icon10.gif

thx for the nice comments guys !!

satyr

Ak47 is nice smoke. How long do you plan on vegging her ?

I had good response when fimming her in veg. Got very good bud density and very even canopy.

It clones easy and I just revegged a bud, rather 4 buds, with 100% succes rate.

Happy growing

Last edited:

blackone

Veteran
Yeah if you have the space and nothing else to use it for then give her all the space she can get:) Your reward will be very frosty buds and probably zero popcorn.

MapleMonk

satyr said:
Ak47 is nice smoke. How long do you plan on vegging her ?

well, in the last pic she is already in early flower (arround day 18 12/12)
can agree i all you said, easy to clone and a really nice smoke !!

F

Foxy Trees

Hey MapleMonk :wave:

hope you're doing fine..

Nice training technique, for sure. :respect:

Are this clones of the serious seeds ak47? Thought about their White Russian lately.

Excited to see more of your AKs, and by the way, I like your avatar !

Enjoy - Foxy Trees -

MapleMonk

Foxy Trees said:
Hey MapleMonk :wave:

hope you're doing fine..

Nice training technique, for sure. :respect:

Are this clones of the serious seeds ak47? Thought about their White Russian lately.

Excited to see more of your AKs, and by the way, I like your avatar !

Enjoy - Foxy Trees -

jep serious seeds ! their White Russian is also top, so the bubblegum and the kali .....lol.....i think iám a fan....

thx, avatar is homemade...i have 2 of those crazy runners, lol

MapleMonk

hi peop,
hear a little update of my ak 47, hope you enjoy !!

i have 2 moms of the AK, and this girl is much more sativa leaning then the other. she needs about 75 days , not that fruity-sweet as the indica-pheno but with a crazy resin-production, awesome bud-shapes and a nice sweet sandalwood aroma.....

GG@all

Last edited:
G

MapleMonk
looking good i have a pack that i ordered with some bubblegum all serious seed. i have 3 bubblegum in veg now . but i have the new pack of ak47 just waiting .i plan on making me plenty of f2s. but i started growing on ak and ther are 2 pheno type one sativa one indaca.i like to keep one of each for a mother.
good luck dan

MapleMonk

thx peop,
@ dan: put them (AK) in the earth and you dont will be disappointed !! i also made a bunch of f2 , lets see how they are....
my bubbles are now +-5 week in flower and they have a real nice sweet smell and thick white hairs...nice stuff for sure !!

G

i have no room .my cab is is full i need a separate mother cabinet so i can hold mothers i am getting tired of growing from seed the longest i have had a strain is one year and it was ak47. you can not beat ak as far as a all around plant. i love this plant it is in my top 5 strains to grow. i think every one who starts off growing should grow 3 strains.
skunk#1,northern lights and ak47.befor moving on to other strains. i will plant my ak47 next year as i am waiting for rez to drop his Apollo 11 so i can cross it to ak47.

what do you think of thes crosses apollo11 x ak47,ak47xc99,ak47xsourdog(jlp sdxog).
MapleMonk looking good
dan

MapleMonk

dan woody said:
what do you think of thes crosses apollo11 x ak47,ak47xc99,ak47xsourdog(jlp sdxog).
MapleMonk looking good
dan

lol, i dont tried the sourdog yet but you named 3 of my fav strains (a11 i´ve only smoked not grown) so what i think is: :yes::yes::yes::yes:
specialy the ak/99 sounds delicious :rasta: !!

jep, a motherroom is top, there are always those outstanding plants u remember for so long and with a motherroom you can smoke them again and again ....... but still i have to pop some seeds from time to time, always in search for "THE ONE"
icon10.gif

looking great monk really nice tric coverage for so early in flower.
i liked ak alot ran her for some time i'll for sure get another pack some day.

Latest posts

Latest posts