What's new

AK47 - 1000w

A

arcticsun

Deviant420 said:
Don't you worry! I had just given them a misting, so that's what you are seeing in the macro.

i was just about to say that, i noticed the misting :D

keep on keepin on :D

A

arcticsun

still looking good man. as expected ofc :D

little nuggies wanting to be born :D

Pirate

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death !!
Veteran
Damn Dude !! Those are some "seriously" healthy looking plants. A real pro who doesn't just talk about it.

I'm grabbing a front row seat.

Pirate

Deviant420

Thanks all. Again, the only additives to water straight from the tap have been superthrive and liquid karma. Last time I checked soil pH with a decent soil moisture/pH meter it was right around 7.0. I'm hoping what I initially thought was a low concentration of dolomite lime in the mix will be spot on through flowering. There has been minor cannibalization of lower leafs, but the proof is in the pudding as they say.

Maybe I will upload a full rez image or two to really give people on idea of the ridiculous growth.

In other news, my cam broke so hopefully Santa has brought me a new one for Xmas ;)

G

greenlf87

Deviant420 said:
In other news, my cam broke so hopefully Santa has brought me a new one for Xmas ;)
I think i want Santa to bring you one as much as you might!!
love the pics man! :respect:

Deviant420

Tried doing some clones last night. The ones that I thought were too short were very sad looking this morning, so I chucked them. I'm not so much concerned with the clones off the Ak moms, but the clones I took of my 2 seedlings I really want to survive so I can sex them under 12/12. One seedling is definitely indica heavy and apparently named 'Budzilla'. The other one is either a medical-grade blueberry or NLxWW, but it is showing sativa characteristics so I'm betting on the BB.

As far as the cam, I think I'm going to pick up a new SD1100 from Canon.

smokestack

hey man, great looking ak's. i grew a similair looking pheno for a few runs, you have a bunch of bud sites so you should harvest a good amount of weight. i have some ak X chem-dd about 4 weeks old, it should be an interesting cross. looking forward to some new pics, good luck

Koskesh

very very nice :joint:

if you need help with cloning, i make a couple hundred at a time and rarely lose a single one, PM me and i'll write it up for ya - i use peat pucks and no PHing.

cheers

hammerhead? you got a cooltube... the light looks to be a bit far away? is that just for the pic?

Deviant... you ever think about using T-5 floro's to veg? you could prolly do the same work and use less energy.

Deviant420

Long time since update. All is well, just doing the business :]

11 ak47 clones, back right & in aero cloner 6 Juicy Fruits' middle right, Random stuff middle left, 2 Ak moms back left
picture.php

Flowering - Day 44
Pic quality kinda sucks, still working with my camera : /

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Holdover Budz :]
picture.php

Latest posts