What's new

AK-47 Organic Hydro grow using Pure Vida

BrainSellz

Veteran
NGW HOSE WAS USED....LUCKY TO HAVE GOTTEN A HARVEST.....
Aloha folks and thanks for swingin through' this is my
29 bucket organic hydro setup using Pure Vida grow and bloom'
2 1k lights and a 600'
Feeding has been 420ppm (300ppms while transition takes place) and will stay 420. They have been in flower for 2 days so far (15th)' 28 buckets are filled with AK-47 and one NYC Diesel with a confidential strain.

This strain of AK iz a fast one'

Last edited:

STUPPA

Hey looks good man ,good luck with it. Looks like a nice set up you have . You say your AK is a fast one , how long will you give them then ?

H

harryleggs

I'm signed up. You are my mentor and I will learn from you. Good Luck!

BrainSellz

Veteran
^TY for tha kind words i do what I can' 40 days hoping for less' tha last few times of this AK didnt make it past 40 days' one of tha runs lasted just 38 days' however this is my first organic run so it could all change' we'll see I guess

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Man I hated when I did a couple crops with pura vida organics, the grow is so weak I was over 20ml/g. The bloom isn't bad, but I wouldn't run bottled organic nutes in hydro again after that, too expensive and yields were lesser than I got with AN Sensi side by side. Good luck!

Thats a pretty sick hydro hydro set up. I really like the stacked bucket idea. Have you run it before? Are they stable all full of water? I have never run the PV line. Interested to see what it can do.

Sleepy

Veteran
wow.

wow.

now i don't feel like posting my 400 watt grow pix!

hehehe

nice looking show here...can you tell me about your carbon scrubber, please?

is it doing the job for you?

BrainSellz

Veteran
Thats a pretty sick hydro hydro set up. I really like the stacked bucket idea. Have you run it before? Are they stable all full of water? I have never run the PV line. Interested to see what it can do.
rite on' yeah this is tha second run' tha first one is almost done' no water stays in, it drains out of tha bottom of each bucket' i added some photos of tha inside'

bottom drain
under each bucket

now i don't feel like posting my 400 watt grow pix!

hehehe

nice looking show here...can you tell me about your carbon scrubber, please?

is it doing the job for you?
:tiphat: Ty for tha kind words' its just an 8"inch carbon can with 3 8"inch turbo fans pullin tha air through it along with a carbon filtered A/C' yeah it definitely doez tha job'

That sounds like ventilation from hell. Yeah I noticed the drain lines running through the bottom buckets. Wonderful solution to a dwc problem. I am currently in a tent. So I would have to figure something out that's a bit lower profile than a 5g bucket. But I do love that idea man.

BrainSellz

Veteran
Yeah I noticed the drain lines running through the bottom buckets. Wonderful solution to a dwc problem. I am currently in a tent. So I would have to figure something out that's a bit lower profile than a 5g bucket. But I do love that idea man.
right on HS it was definitely tha solution as I use to hand feed 80 5gal dwc buckets that were all self contained ( a nightmare' never had to do so much work however it made me think of a better way:) if you ever decide you wanna figure something out with using your tent eye have a couple of Ideas that might help' glad you like it:tiphat:

HiYa BrainSellz :wave:

gettin my popcorn ready for the show :smokeit:

nice setup you have there

GROW UNITED
:wave: hey damakkus good to have you and thank you for tha kind words' will be posting a photo or two tonight

D

DiiZZii3

would this not be considerd a "ebb and flow" grow? im not that knowledgeble on soil less growin so if u could fill me in?

BrainSellz

Veteran
would this not be considerd a "ebb and flow" grow? im not that knowledgeble on soil less growin so if u could fill me in?
Hey DiZZ' I dont really know what this system would be or is called' tha water always drains through and doesnt build up' "Ebb and Flow" is a decline and increase if i understand it right' this is like a top feed constant flow system'

BrainSellz

Veteran
photos

photos

The first one is from yesterday morning and tha other 2 are from a few minutes ago. ppms are at 300 while thay are in week one. will be feeding at 420ppms in one week. good day to all

Latest posts

Latest posts