What's new

AK 47 and Hawaiin Dank

Kushy

Thansk for the replies and I dont know how much I'm going to yield altogether. Some plants I have really havent fattened up yet. I do have a 3 fat one's that are going to be pretty good when they finish. But it all really depends on the plant. I had a couple in my grow room that were smaller then some of the other's to start out with and then just this last week put on some weight. If I were to guess at 44 days into flower my 2 AK's together will be about an 2 once's. But you never know still have a little time.

Kushy

I have from a couple of people to let them go for around 70 days but it seems to me like they will be done alot sooner. The pistols on the plant is already about 25% turning red. I have the magnifier ro check the stigma's and they are still clear. Letting them go another month will add weight? or what because I dont want them to lose potency. I am starting molassas on my next watering. I was wondering if you could use molassas even when you decide to stop nutes? All the help will be appreciated.

Day 28
picture.php
[/IMG]
Day 38
picture.php

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow really looking nice man I have white russian on my slate for next grow I hope they turn out as nice as your AK's

Looks like I will definitely be picking these up soon too

W

WhoMan

. I am starting molassas on my next watering. I was wondering if you could use molassas even when you decide to stop nutes? All the help will be appreciated.
About the malassas be very carefull as it really can take away from flavor if not administered right, just taste some molassas right out of the bottle and imagine even the slightest taste of that and ugh that is what it taste like if over done. If you like flavor the best thing to do is just RO but its all on you Kushy. And your photos are beautiful.

Kushy

I did my last watering with nutrients on day 45(yesterday). I am starting the flush as soon as the next watering. I am going to at least let them go for 60 days probably a little more. I am really just going to take it day by day and see how they are. If need be I might do one more water with molassas but I do not want any taste other than that of the plants. Thanks for all the help and reply's I will keep you updated on photo's throughout the whole rest of the grow, harvest, smoke report, ect.

Slap

Those look like they're going to be quite a treat. If you're going to let them go on to the 60's I would be hitting them with molasses for atleast the next 4 days. From what I understand the sugars are converted into carbohydrates for the plant to absorb allowing the plant enough energy to continue it's production cycle until the end. This also increases essential oil production allowing for a tastier end product. :2cents:

There was a comment somewhere up there about "overdoing" the molasses, but I don't believe that's true as long as you flush properly. I've found it takes about 3-4 days after you stop the molasses but I tend to go a couple more just to be safe.

Also, I would let those go a little bit longer than you are planning, it would be a shame to tear them down early and not be able to smoke them at their fullest potential, or their fullest yield for that matter, but that's secondary... :)

Kushy

Hey thanks Slap. That was some really helpful information. And this being my first grow I needed every bit of it. I am going to let them go as long as it needs. I did have a problem yesterday tho. My MH burnt out and I had to run little ass floro's in there so they have like a quater of the light they use to.......What should I do? And will it hurt my plants and overall yeild?.............................Haha Just kidding. But my light burnt out about 1 hour into my grow and I had run down to my local grow store and buy another one. TO bad I didnt have enough for the 1000w MH BLue. Next grow I will. BUt to make a long story short did that 20 mins of half darkness effect anything you think? I had a couple lights in there after the MH broke. It was 50% light for 20 mins.. DOes that mess anything up?

Kushy

Im back and with updated pics.

Im back and with updated pics.

So I decided to take some pics today to see what everyone thought. It is Day 55 for 12/12. I have switched to malassas a while ago and the leaves are finaly starting to yellow a little. At this point I have started the flush and am wanting a clean smoke no nutes what-so-eva. I have pulled a llower bud from one of the AK's and It was fantastic. Didn't get me real high tho, but the smoke was tasty. It was an energetic high big time, with lots of laughs. It was pulled around day 45, smoked on day 47. Anyway drop me a post and tell me what you think. Greatly appeciated.

picture.php

picture.php

Kushy

Im using 1000W MH. I grow in a room about 6x6x6. I vent the heat straight from the reflector. The 1000w is perfect for me setup. Only downfall is it gets a little hot some times. Will reach to 85 when we run the furnace.

Latest posts

Latest posts