What's new

AK 47 and Hawaiin Dank

Kushy

Here are a couple AK and Dank shots. Only 28 days into flower what do you think?
picture.php
Here are a couple AK and Dank shots. Only 28 days into flower what do you think?
picture.php

G

nice growing .you have to love ak as it will blow you away in 2 hits. Kushy i like the way you grow i think i will grow mine into tree like that. in just a few weeks you should have
nice tight resin dripping colas .
good luck DAN

Kushy

Update post.

Update post.

I am updating the last pics at 28 days to these new pics at 38 days. I switched to a 0-50-30 nutrient (Beastie Bloom, was originally using Age old BLoom 5-10-5) about a week ago and has made these baby's gain some wieght. I thought they would be bigger by now but I guess it takes time for something good. Plus also these are around 3 1/2 feet high so flowers are budding everywhere. Tell Me what you think any input or advice will help this is my first grow.

picture.php

picture.php

G

nice you could let it go longer .and pic your best plant for smoke and clone away as the clones from ak put on more weight as you grow them .seeded plants take longer by nature but looking good .you should have yellowing of the plants start feeding mollasses.

Kushy

I have taken away the nitrogen. Im running 0-50-30 Beastie Bloom. Just started it around a week ago. I have taken 2 clones from 2 of these plants. I think im gonna hold a mother. I like the strain havent had any serious issues. I plan on letting them flower longer but any one know the flower time on AK and Hawaiin dnak? 45-60 I hear. The smell is just getting outstanding in the house. Thanks for the advice. Ill pick up some molasses also I've read about it just had the beastie so figured I would try it. Is ok to take clones in the flowering stage?

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking real healthy Kushy!!! The AK yeilds like crazy and knocks you out too, what more can you ask for???

Nice work bro, keep it up
MP

Kushy

Hey and thanks for the reply. I will be keeping you updated as much as I can. As for the genetics I do not know. I got the seeds from a good friend of mine that grew some and tasted fantastic. I know its called hawaiin Dank. But from what I have reserched most likely it is the the Hawaiin SKunk strain. My friend jumped state shortly after I got the seeds from him. But they have a citric fruity smell. The AK's are strong citric/earthy. Just really strong and smelling up my house. Just had to install a carben filter and shoot the air to the top of my house. I will kepp you updated. More to come.

Kushy

Wish I knew.

Wish I knew.

I really dont know how how long they will go for. I'm not to worried about that. WIll give me some time to start some more vegging. I got a phantom seed and another couple little seedlings and clones. I am just going to pull when the stigma's turn amber. I think the Dank will have to flower a little longer than the AK from the looks of it.
picture.php

do you have any idea what those are gonna yield? i ask because i've got some ak going right now, and was wondering what to expect, this is kinda my first grow. about how much per plant?

Latest posts

Latest posts