What's new

AJ' Sour Diesel info

luposolitario

Hi to all, good flower here, i have 3 ajsou x 3 chems in grow and other 12 seeds, have sense the inbreed intent? Cuts - bx-cross to other, just to get some funk...

johnnyla

Veteran
Nice... I've had an AJ cut I got from a veteran forum member here for quite sometime. I think he acquired her in 04 or 06. I think I'm going to run her this time around and also gonna give the Daywrecker a shot. I have the SkunkTek and Riri cut as well, anxious to see how they all turn out.
Here is my skunktek sour diesel. Do you know how it differs from AJ’s sour?

Attachments

• 1F397B10-AF3E-4D55-9C09-5FCF4EA2C385.jpeg
    1F397B10-AF3E-4D55-9C09-5FCF4EA2C385.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 39

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽

That's the same cut mostly posted in photos here... It's just grown to its full potential. Crazy Composer grows everything to its fullest potential 😆... Great guy.

Same cut I have for sure, if you screw her up and dont get her just right around the end of stretch, it will hurt the yields on her significantly... She will have more "golf ball" type nugs instead of the longer running colas. That girl is finicky', she is.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
From what I read on another thread in icmag, aj sour isn’t as good as the sour aka rez/Chaco/skunktek

I couldn't tell you as ive never found anything in Rez SD that was good enough to keep. Ive grown AJ SD its better than anything I found from Rez. I'm currently growing karmas SD which is the best SD ive found/grown. Very similar to Daywreaker 09 potency. What is good is in the eyes of the beholder.

Crazzy Composer grows both Skunktek and AJ you can ask him what he likes beter.

WonkasTHC

Ive got AJs sour here as well.
Its definitely something special, to me anyways.
As far as differences between it and ECSD i cant tell ya ive never grow ECSD.

AJs sour is absolutely delicious and gets me so stoned to the bone.
I had a doob rolled up and stuck it behind my ear for when i went fishing. I stopped in to the gas station to get a twisted tea and some worms, well i forgot it was behind my ear and i stunk the entire gas station out and they told me to leave 🤣
20230903_151546.jpg
20230903_151553.jpg
20230903_151604.jpg
20230903_151654.jpg
20230903_151658.jpg

These pics were 10 days before i cut her down.

MountainBudz

I couldn't tell you as ive never found anything in Rez SD that was good enough to keep. Ive grown AJ SD its better than anything I found from Rez. I'm currently growing karmas SD which is the best SD ive found/grown. Very similar to Daywreaker 09 potency. What is good is in the eyes of the beholder.

Crazzy Composer grows both Skunktek and AJ you can ask him what he likes beter.
CC prefers the AJ much much more than the SkunkTek... I don't think he was impressed with the SKT cut at all and might have even discarded it. The AJ is very potent, a good head ringer... lovely stuff.

Which of Karma Gs sour are you running?? The BX2, 3 or Sowahh?? I have 5 packs of the BX2 to look through, I have heard nothing but good reports on those. But ya gotta remember, Karmas sour came from a pack of Rez Sour IBLs.... Same batch the Riri came out of.

Last edited:

MountainBudz

From what I read on another thread in icmag, aj sour isn’t as good as the sour aka rez/Chaco/skunktek
Who knows what cut they had/grown to make the comparison. There's so many fake cuts going around now it's hard to tell. I mostly get reports of people not being impressed with the SkunkTek cut at all. I have it, but I have yet to flower her out. I have SkunkTek, an old AJ Cut, riri and the Daywrecker original diesel. That Daywrecker is super fire 🔥

But the OG I got my SkunkTek cut said it was very good and he grew it side by side with the Chaco cut and could not tell them apart, pretty much he believes they are the same cut. I'm running the AJ and the Daywrecker now but next run I'll be trying the SkunkTek out... I used to have the Chaco cut years ago, so I should be able to tell. I remember her very well.

kaneboy

Thats right Karmas is originally Rezs sour diesel so how it is better,his sour is very popular just by how hard it is to score a pack as rezs sour was ,ive found some nice plants in the v3 and ibl he ran

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
CC prefers the AJ much much more than the SkunkTek... I don't think he was impressed with the SKT cut at all and might have even discarded it. The AJ is very potent, a good head ringer... lovely stuff.

Which of Karma Gs sour are you running?? The BX2, 3 or Sowahh?? I have 5 packs of the BX2 to look through, I have heard nothing but good reports on those. But ya gotta remember, Karmas sour came from a pack of Rez Sour IBLs.... Same batch the Riri came out of.

Thats right Karmas is originally Rezs sour diesel so how it is better,his sour is very popular just by how hard it is to score a pack as rezs sour was ,ive found some nice plants in the v3 and ibl he ran

I'm running Sowahh which is a worked line using RezRats Seeds and his own work. Ive grown RezRat SD seeds. I never found anything good in them. I do know some that found nice plants but a lot more than haven't. Karma worked the line well. Really good plants are showing in Sowahh(Sour D 2007 x Karma Sour D BX3#A2) with minimal variation. SD bx 2(karmas 2007 selection) has a lot more variation. To be honest, RezRat doesn't deserve any mention after what he did. It totally discounts anything good he ever did working with Cannabis!!..

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm currently testing Destiny x Sowahh. Destiny is (White Truffle x A5hazebx x Mac). Destiny is very potent with some really nice terps. Reminds me of chemdog diesel aroma. I want to see if I can make it a bit more sourrrrr. All look like these do.
DSCN9245.JPG

Desert Dan

Veteran
It’s funny how the AJ cut was never really considered “The Sour”, but JJNYC based the topdawg sour line off of it.

I’m sure he had access to other cuts.

I’ve only nailed it once. Other times it came out smoking like cardboard even if it smelled rank. The buzz is always blissful, but damn is she difficult to get just right.

GG4 and GMO on the other hand came out like straight bangers on my first run.

-DD

Desert Dan

Veteran
Interesting this intrigues me, do you know why it is not considered real Sour?
Go back through the old sour threads from page one… Chaco was pumping the ECSD and “he who shall not be named” was crashing the seedbay servers with his ibl line. AJ Sour was the red headed step child of diesel.

Nowadays it seems like there are as many sour cuts as there are ogs.

-DD

badass-eu

Go back through the old sour threads from page one… Chaco was pumping the ECSD and “he who shall not be named” was crashing the seedbay servers with his ibl line. AJ Sour was the red headed step child of diesel.

Nowadays it seems like there are as many sour cuts as there are ogs.

-DD
We're starting to get lost 😅

Latest posts

Latest posts