What's new

Airborne - G13

Tynehead Tom

what I have is G13Bx1 and from the sounds of things reeferman crossed the G13 he held with a bunch of males.
I did some digging on the other G13 beans I have which are the Dutchgrown G13-IX ...... these originated from Hermetic Genetics, incrossed by Dutchgrown , the G13 from hermetic is the same source of the renowned "Pacific G13" that Mota used in his work. So I am quite excited to get these going in the fall after summer harvest.
The Airborne clone is still around, I see it pop up now and then in people's gardens online.

Nannymouse

DuchFlowers auction Ghaze beans were said to be 75% G13. I'm assuming that from the era and the spelling, that what beans were gifted to me were f2's of that. Unless somebody else was using the same spelling. I wouldn't be hurt if they were G13 x Haze, and to tell the truth, i wouldn't probably know the difference, being haze illiterate. They are some of the oldest in the collection, and need to get worked.

Rgd

Veteran
DuchFlowers auction Ghaze beans were said to be 75% G13. I'm assuming that from the era and the spelling, that what beans were gifted to me were f2's of that. Unless somebody else was using the same spelling. I wouldn't be hurt if they were G13 x Haze, and to tell the truth, i wouldn't probably know the difference, being haze illiterate. They are some of the oldest in the collection, and need to get worked.
I never got the haze side of the g13 DF cross.,

but the wld side plants were like some people said about G13

that it tasted like card board and had a very potent but weird not overly enjoyable high

I also found that

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Some AB G-13 Bx girls.

P1018273.jpeg

P1018280.jpeg

P1018281.jpeg

P1018287.jpeg

Happy Sunday!

Rgd

Veteran
The 88 Ghash grows like this too. What does it smell like to you?
yes and though both are tasty and have good buzz..neither are close to what I presume great G13 was

in fact I don't think any of those two even resemble the thought of what ag13 buzz should be llke..

closest I came was g13[paciics cut] x BW[white widow]

one plant was insanely potent ..but like one plant of Jojo’s crystal locomotive bx1[TW x Widow]

It could have ben from the White widow[too]

another one that alluded to what I would think G13 for was about was in one Dutch Flowers Ghaze

tasted like cardv oard but had a VERY strong not pleasant buzz...

for G13..my guess is with the g13 /BW for finding almost puke weed..

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
The 88 Ghash grows like this too. What does it smell like to you?
Hey LT,

I always struggle trying to be specific about aromas… so I will use more general terms. Also, about two weeks out from a good enough cure to share some with others. So if feedback about the noses is significantly different I will report back. I don’t consider any of the four to be loud.

First one is the “loudest” of the four. Rotten fruit that when broken up borders on astringent.

Second one very similar but not as strong. No assault on the nostrils when broken up.

Third one is my favorite. I returned to smell this one many times before I put my finger on it. Coffee, I smell this on the backend. But what the heck is this upfront smell? Chocolate. With back-notes of coffee. Each time I return to confirm, I smell chocolate, but could be confirmation bias. Most interested to hear what others say about this one.

Fourth one is most lackluster. Earthy/hashy smell that is subtle but when broken up there’s something there, almost peppery.

The outcross here was God Bud. So they’re AB G-13 x (AB G-13 x God Bud). Currently doing a seed increase of Dr. Atomic’s Atomic Shiva and included cuts of the first three as well as two other phenos that weren’t reran. When that’s complete I will start a seed increase of these. I have two males.

Latest posts

Latest posts