whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
blueberry in front of 707 headband
picture.php

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
Skunk #1 A, she didn't like being supercropped and is practically growing like it never happened (note: dog in this picture is responsible for spot on carpet in next picture)
picture.php

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
and that about does it for updates, next update will be a significant amount of stretch/growth cant wait to see some nugs on these ladies, they're all showing pistils so lets just hope the won't herm out on ya boy

jbleezy

Looks like some nice healthly well feed plants u got there, great grow, thats an awsome 707 Headband, im in the process of adding a variety of the diff headbands to my collection.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
Update time: we're at 21 days of 12/12 and nugs are beginning to form.
First off is Skunk #1 A the biggest stretchy breez of em all... and this one got double supercropped, or else it would be around 6'6"
picture.php

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
Blackberry Bubba, She is SUPER hungry given her 40 ml PBP grow, 10ml LK, 1tsp Blackstrap, And 20ml PBP bloom... needless to say a really heavy feeding, shes finally starting to darken back up..this pic really makes it look a lot worse then it is... this girl is super frosted @21 days
picture.php

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
And my DP Blueberry... Shes a little breeze compared to the others still lookin like I will get at least an o from her
picture.php