What's new

AHH Real Monsters!

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
First and foremost a little about me: cali born n raised, been growing for about 7 years in total starting out with some 4 ft floro's moving outside blah blah blah (never really produced much, never of real good quality, until my last run http://icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=2271329#post2271329) now im out on my own and can actually get set up proper.

My setup currently consists of a lumatek digi 400 hps Hortilux in a valuebrite reflector hanging from my shower curtain rod over the extra tub, cooled by a slightly mod'ed stanley blower, 6" ducts, an 18" ocillating fan blowing indirectly at the canopy, I also have a 250W cfl veg cab that gets used until I transplant out of the 1 gallons into the 3's at which time the no longer fit, I have got some clones in there rooting atm. I also have central A/C. when I switch to 12/12 I am using a 1000watt hortilux hps with the same cooling system

I am growing in a soil mix of Miracle grow organic brown bag+green bag and approx 40% perlite, currently all of my plants from seed are in 3gal bags, all of the clones I was gifted are in 1 gallon pots, from there they will be transplanted into 5gal and the 1gal into 3 gal bags before the flip.

Plants are at approx 6 weeks of veg from seed (popped may 7th). Strains are 3 - Afganistan/Pakistan kush or Af-Pak(Bagseeds from a couple years ago) Af-Pak is some BOMB. 2 Skunk #1 from dutch passion they are feminized. I also have a couple clones, 1 - Blackberry Bubba, 1 - 707 Headband, 1 - Dutch Passion blueberry

I am using Pure Blend Pro nutes along with molasses, Liquid Karma, some Pihrahna and Tarantula from AN. I bubble tap water for a couple days before use. I don't check Ph. I generally water every 4-6 days.

On to the pics

Group shot @ 1 month from seed Af-Pak in the back, Skunk up front
Af-Pak from left to right #4,#3,#2
Skunks @ 1 month right before transplant
group shot of everything in the cfl cab, currently being used as a clone cab

Here is where we stand JUST 10 DAYS later
Af-Pak #2
Af-Pak #3
BlackBerry Bubba
Group shot
Leaf from Af-Pak #2

This is afpak #4 (lost #1 right after sprout so I have #'s 2,3, & 4) This pic was taken 1 month from seed right after transplant into 3 gal. bag, wasn't looking to happy right here this was a pic i took for the infirmary
And here is the same plant about 10 days later she is super hungry

Here is the Headband, still in the 1gal but ready for the 3 gal
Skunk #1 A
Leaf shot Skunk #1 A
Skunk#1 B
One last shot of the group

I plan on switching to 12/12 around July 1st but I am starting to think that Skunk #1 A is about to grow into my ceiling time to start tying I imagine. questions,comments, and constructive criticism is always welcome. Thanks for stopping in, its going to start getting nice.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
all the seed plants have shown sex looks like I do purdy good with the ladies, cuz there aint a dude in sight

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
I am thinking a 6'W x 6'D x 10'H panda tent based around the vent for my central a/c with the 1000 hortilux hps in a sealed hood( I'm currently looking for some tempered glass for my reflector ) These things are going to be friggin big, also should I maybe transplant into 5gal a week or 2 before the flip, the roots are coming out of all the holes in the 3 gal,they aren't acting rootbound yet, but I wouldnt be suprised if they started showing signs immediatly after the flip/stretch. I have never had roots grow like this. here is a pic of one of the seedlings roots after only one month from poking its head out it was in a 1gal pot

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
Update time (one week later) : This last week I have been extremely busy, mostly trying to setup the flowering chamber. Construction is now complete, and I can take a second to put everyone up on the status. Everything is going phenomenal, temps/humidity is on point, no light leaks, etc. We're definitely in for a treat. On to the pics

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
Group shot in the new flowering chamber
picture.php

HydroFarmer

Update time (one week later) : This last week I have been extremely busy, mostly trying to setup the flowering chamber. Construction is now complete, and I can take a second to put everyone up on the status. Everything is going phenomenal, temps/humidity is on point, no light leaks, etc. We're definitely in for a treat. On to the pics

What's up Wahdeezlrg...nice show....and man that signature quote is the absolute TRUTH...

Peace...HF....:joint:

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
This is Af-Pak#2 it is going into the 5gal. today because I ran out of soil yesterday when I did the rest of the transplants.
picture.php

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
The biggest of my BBW, the skunk # 1 A. I'm really thinking I need to supercrop or something, it is a good foot taller than everything else at about 52". I just cant bring myself to do it, but I know if I don't do something it will grow into my cieling
picture.php

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
I am also in the process of making a DIY carbon filter. on a lighter note, I looked a little more closely at my 400w ballast and saw that it was switchable, needless to say I grabbed the MH bulb that has been laying around and screwed it on in, wish I would've seen that sooner. These ladies are being forced to flower next Wednesday, July 1st

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
UPDATE time. Today is officially day #1 of 12/12 I took some pics earleier so I've got something to compare to when its all said and done, uploading pics now so check back in a few for some big arse biatches