What's new

ahabs garden

captinahab

Church update
picture.php

View image in gallery

captinahab

Outdoor garden update. I planted 5 pots of sunflower seeds to draw in ladybugs. I planted 3 pots of humming bird mix and added a hummingbird feeder. I also planted one pot of marigolds. I put them next to the onion chives because marigolds attract spider mites and anything onion or garlic scares them away.

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
gotta throw the cardboard on some dirt wet it and the worms will be there next morning ;) , my Bermuda butterscotch started throwing lil flowers nubs today :biggrin:

captinahab

gotta throw the cardboard on some dirt wet it and the worms will be there next morning ;) , my Bermuda butterscotch started throwing lil flowers nubs today :biggrin:

Bermuda butterscoth... sounds awsome. My 2 fav garden smells that im growing now are winter tyme and chocolate mint.... both smell delicious

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
picture.php
yea I actually thought is was clover :laughing: grabbed from my lawn to use as a companion plant , to find out its a clover look-a-like , I do have some cats-foot that has a minty smell , there related to mint and are great in teas
picture.php

captinahab

Clone update.... stanley shorted me one raxor blade so i only got 49 cuts. What a mess.... its been a year or two since i have taken clones(i told you all to follow someone elses methode because i suck). I forgot i killed 3 loads of clones using tap water. My tap is 8.5 and 350 ppm. I usually use filtered water from the store that runs a much lower 5.0 or so. So when i took the lid off at day 5 they had not rooted yet and they all fell over. I had to throw the lid on for another 3 days witht the vents open just to keep them alive. So they kind of look cruddy. I. Transplanted them to 4 inch pots full of fox farms ocean and they seem to be making a recovery. I will loose 2 to 8 of them still giving me 40 to choose from. I need 9(1 mom, 2 for the run after i flower the ksg mom and white widow, 6 for my winter run). So im Embarrassed to post um... but here they are.

Latest posts

Latest posts