What's new

ahabs garden

captinahab

At 32 hours i took the dome off for a few minutes... they had their drink and now they need some air. I wiped off the dome And then i opened a single vent. I will keep me eye on them for the next 2 hours to make sure they dont croppy flop. The papers are now removed to get light.
picture.php

View image in gallery

captinahab

Fail... i saved some big bertha green pepper seeds. I got out a seed pack out of the fridge to put them away. When i opened it the watermelon seeds i saved from a watermelon i ate with My mom... i found moldy seeds. I let them dry on a paper towe fror a couple of days....but obviously not long enough.

Dkgrower

Veteran
Hey ahab - dont give up on that bat shit, there are alot of bad brands out there they dont write the right ammoniacal Nitrogen content and hence you can burn your plants.

Find a good source, i cant do with out it and beside my pigion shit is my favs, i topdress it

once in veg and start flower and mid flower again - my calyx swell up like crasy and adding the High P guano have really improved my buds

captinahab

Hey ahab - dont give up on that bat shit, there are alot of bad brands out there they dont write the right ammoniacal Nitrogen content and hence you can burn your plants.

Find a good source, i cant do with out it and beside my pigion shit is my favs, i topdress it

once in veg and start flower and mid flower again - my calyx swell up like crasy and adding the High P guano have really improved my buds

This combo caused me problems last run. After i top dressed and gave it tea.... 24 hours later and my whole tent had hammer claw leaves. To much n meant nitrogen lockout the whole run.

captinahab

Day 4 now for the first tray of clones. Day three i took the lid off 2 times for a few minutes. Day 4 i took it off for ten minutes in the morning then at night i set it off to the side to let more air in. By day 2 all water should be off the leaves so i left the 2nd batch lid off a little longer. By tomorrow night i should be able to take the lid off for good on the first try.