What's new

agents of the Illuminati - Mind Control and World Domination

Status
Not open for further replies.

B. Friendly

"IBIUBU" Sayeith the Dude
Veteran
Then why the secrecy if they mean well?
to each their own. We all find what we need from incarnataion to incarnation.

Imagine primitive man the Thunder made them fearfull. Imagine religion which is nothing more than advanced magic.

Take what the best of Humanity has said, all state that life is a mundane experience to better our inner being.

Now if you could imagine that life is immortal, mine, yours, everybodies. Well then if you find this unimaginable then you are life times from being initiated into the mysteries of life.

Peace friends.

T

Tr33

LMAO @ this thread.
Have fun!!!
There is no secrecy.
That's implied by those who don't know.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Illuminati are the torch bearers..(not the sword bearers) just like Liberty, who was donated to the 'New World' by France :D

Traditionally the Illuminati were the keepers of the 'Golden Bees' in medieval times.. with connections to monastic orders,, Frankish knights,, Kings n Queens,, and Vikings.

In essence the tribe of Dan - who were the keepers of knowledge and wealth.

The modern Illuminati are a group of 18th century Austrians who devised a plan to control the global economy in the New World (thus New World Order). Mostly merchants and bankers with the same connections with the same dynastic families as during crusader times and before.

Their greatest achievement in history was the construction of the Suez Canal which gave them full control over the worlds busiest shipping lanes at the time. Not surprisingly then they also constructed the 'Zionist movement' shortly after.

Hope this helps

Peace n flowers

All schools of philosophy seek to free the mortal from incarnated prisons, to the immortal plane of reality.

Only in the platonic sense. Otherwise Philosophy seeks to debate the complexity in the simple, and the simplicity in the complex... an empty void to fill with words, thoughts, and dreams.

B. Friendly

Veteran
The Illuminati are the torch bearers..(not the sword bearers) just like Liberty, who was donated to the 'New World' by France :D

Traditionally the Illuminati were the keepers of the 'Golden Bees' in medieval times.. with connections to monastic orders,, Frankish knights,, Kings n Queens,, and Vikings.

In essence the tribe of Dan - who were the keepers of knowledge and wealth.
dan, you mean like Danmark, the mark of dan, hmmm which country could i be referrring to, jewishly confused.

The modern Illuminati are a group of 18th century Austrians who devised a plan to control the global economy in the New World (thus New World Order). Mostly merchants and bankers with the same connections with the same dynastic families as during crusader times and before.

Their greatest achievement in history was the construction of the Suez Canal which gave them full control over the worlds busiest shipping lanes at the time. Not surprisingly then they also constructed the 'Zionist movement' shortly after.

Hope this helps

Peace n flowers

Only in the platonic sense. Otherwise Philosophy seeks to debate the complexity in the simple, and the simplicity in the complex... but an empty void to fill with words, thoughts, and dreams.

ya sorry you completely don't understand anything which I wrote.

B. Friendly

Veteran
Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Tribe of Dan (one of the 12 tribes) can be traced in lineage and linguistically,, from the eastern edges of the Mediterranean Sea,, across Europe following major rivers like the Danube, the Perut and the Rhine. The northern most reach of which was called Denmark, aka the land of the Dan-ish :D

As great sailors these peoples became the Vikings (or 5 Kings) that would later explore and control taxation over vast regions of water,, including the North Sea and the Atlantic Ocean. (note: even the Romans had to pay taxes to Viking merchants to invade Britain. Otherwise their vessels would have been sacked / pirated).

These same Vikings also controlled the Brittany region in the North of France, as well as strong holds in Greenland, England, Holland, Sweden, and Norway, and every major river port in Europe and Byzantium. Later they married into Merovingian / Frankish / Dutch / English / Scottish et al. bloodlines as a way of strengthening economic relations via kinship.

One known characteristic of the Tribe of Dan is red hair :D

Shalom / peace

cannaboy

My family still recives masonic payments every year for ever HA HA!! Its not who you know or what you know its how you know them..

So Jesus makes us forget:
Akhnaton
Moses
ZARATHUSTRA
PYTHAGORAS
CONFUCIUS
BUDDHA
CICERO

All of which I am pretty sure out dated Christ by a generation to millenia...

When mankind first saw the necessity of government, it is probable that many had conceived the desire of ruling.

B-friendly we can chase things up even older than that but I am affraid to scare people as it is said forbidden,, though it s religous and political the first structure is a mathmatical political toomb of religious studies,,

B. Friendly

Veteran
My family still recives masonic payments every year for ever HA HA!! Its not who you know or what you know its how you know them..

So Jesus makes us forget:
Akhnaton
Moses
ZARATHUSTRA
PYTHAGORAS
CONFUCIUS
BUDDHA
CICERO

All of which I am pretty sure out dated Christ by a generation to millenia...

When mankind first saw the necessity of government, it is probable that many had conceived the desire of ruling.
this is stated as a warning, fool

B-friendly we can chase things up even older than that but I am affraid to scare people as it is said forbidden,, though it s religous and political the first structure is a mathmatical political toomb of religious studies,,
I am positive you know nothing of which you speak.

Defile you cannot.

on that thinking you'll be forever stuck in a cycle of reincarnation. Sorry pal, lies are just that.

B. Friendly

Veteran
can't believe I woke up for this point:
Lets assume that somebody has control of the world. Highly unlikely in recent events.

So who is in control. Outside of a secret group would anybody beleive this nonsense

Now could so many nations, which believe in different beliefs, based on their statements.

How the hell could somebody be winning.

Never in history has this been the case, but some how now with all the shit going on. And all the resources being spread between these hateful nations. How could it be possible that a super Government has gotten control. We all hate eachother, this is a fact. And if somebody was to control an area it would be easy like throughtout time to propaganda the next territory to siding with you, your family, beliefs...

So I applaud those who try, but grow up, me and my next high school could not get along. Love the job being done by who...

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Then tell me, why as an English/Ukrainian born in Canada why I give a Fuck??? Sorry pal, it's fruitless. Unless you try to tell me some bull shit about your past which I could give two shits about.

nice try, now piss off.

Please watch your language and try to be more civil in debate if you wish this thread to continue, otherwise admin. will close it.

N.b. we corrected the spelling of 'Ukrainian' for you :D

Hope this helps

MrBomDiggitty

Veteran
can't believe I woke up for this point:
Lets assume that somebody has control of the world. Highly unlikely in recent events.

So who is in control. Outside of a secret group would anybody beleive this nonsense

Now could so many nations, which believe in different beliefs, based on their statements.

How the hell could somebody be winning.

Never in history has this been the case, but some how now with all the shit going on. And all the resources being spread between these hateful nations. How could it be possible that a super Government has gotten control. We all hate eachother, this is a fact. And if somebody was to control an area it would be easy like throughtout time to propaganda the next territory to siding with you, your family, beliefs...

So I applaud those who try, but grow up, me and my next high school could not get along. Love the job being done by who...

Maybe you couldn't get along with the people in your high school because those wishing to control have sublimated you and your classmates with so much much control symbology that it is impossible for you to unite and stand strong.

I find it interesting someone referred to the Statue of Liberty.

There is a duality in all masonic and Illuminati symbolism.

To the masses, the Statue of Liberty represents light, truth, law, justice. She stands shining the light over all to see the truth in the law she holds.

The other flip side to the Statue of Liberty is much less optimistic. She stands holding the light. Only she can illuminate the truths, which she closely guards in her arms, keeping the truth from the masses and only allowing them to see that which does not matter to the greater scheme of things.

Ras Mason

Veteran
A couple of things. Firstly, the clavicula solomonis is simply old terminology for MAGIC.

First came magic then came religion and then came mysticism.

A neophyte for that matter refers to a newly ordained priest or a beginner. So the neophyte is always at a disadvantage of experience, knowledge and understanding.

Lastly your educational system, social norms, fairy tales, the surface of religion and political correctness are the enemy.

All schools of philosophy seek to free the mortal from incarnated prisons, to the immortial plane of reality.

Such a realization is not for everybody at present or for a future self. Some ideas are only for those who are ready, if not then it could be troubling and damaging to say the least.

To each there own my friends. When each of us is ready we will sooner or later understand our reality as it is.

I wouldn t say that the clavicula solomonis is a term to designate all magic...
Is it not more the magic of King Solomon used to dominate demonic forces to work for good?
I am quite sure it does not encompass all magical tradition my friend....
peace

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Queens the head of the clan .. lol

Apart from being physically untouchable,, just check out her Appointments and former Titles:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_titles_and_honours_of_Queen_Elizabeth_II

• Americas
  • Antigua and Barbuda 1982 – : Her Majesty Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God, Queen of Antigua and Barbuda and of Her other Realms and Territories, Head of the Commonwealth
  • The Bahamas 1973 – : Her Majesty Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God, Queen of the Commonwealth of The Bahamas and of Her other Realms and Territories, Head of the Commonwealth
  • Barbados 1966 – : Her Majesty Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God, Queen of Barbados and of Her other Realms and Territories, Head of the Commonwealth
  • Belize 1981 – : Her Majesty Elizabeth The Second, by the Grace of God, Queen of Belize and of Her Other Realms and Territories, Head of the Commonwealth
  • British Columbia 1959 – : Mother of all People
  • Canada 1953 – : In English: Her Majesty Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God of the United Kingdom, Canada and Her other Realms and Territories Queen, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith. In French: Sa Majesté Elizabeth Deux, par la grâce de Dieu Reine du Royaume-Uni, du Canada et de ses autres royaumes et territoires, Chef du Commonwealth, Défenseur de la Foi
  • Grenada 1974 – : Her Majesty Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God, Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and of Grenada and Her other Realms and Territories, Head of the Commonwealth
  • Jamaica 1952 – : In Jamaican Patois: Missis Queen or The Queen Lady
  • Jamaica 1962 – : Her Majesty Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God, Queen of Jamaica and of Her other Realms and Territories, Head of the Commonwealth
  • Nebraska - Nebraska Admiral
  • Saint Kitts and Nevis 1983 – : Her Majesty Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God, Queen of Saint Christopher and Nevis and of Her other Realms and Territories, Head of the Commonwealth
  • Saint Lucia 1979 – : Her Majesty Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God, Queen of Saint Lucia and of Her other Realms and Territories, Head of the Commonwealth
  • Saint Vincent and the Grenadines 1979 – : Her Majesty Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God, Queen of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines and of Her other Realms and Territories, Head of the Commonwealth

• Europe
  • Guernsey 6 February 1952 – : Duke of Normandy
  • Isle of Man 6 February 1952 – : Lord of Mann
  • Jersey 6 February 1952 – : Duke of Normandy
  • United Kingdom 6 February 1952 – 26 March 1953
  • In English: Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God, of Great Britain, Ireland and the British Dominions beyond the Seas Queen, Defender of the Faith
  • In Latin: Elizabeth II, Dei Gratia Magnae Britanniae, Hiberniae et terrarum transmarinarum quae in ditione sunt Britannica Regina, Fidei Defensor
  • 26 March 1953 – : In English: Her Majesty Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God, of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, and of Her other Realms and Territories, Queen, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith[6][2]
  • In Latin: Elizabeth II, Dei Gratia Britanniarum Regnorumque Suorum Ceterorum Regina, Consortionis Populorum Princeps, Fidei Defensor[7](literally translated, "Elizabeth II, by the Grace of God of Her British and other Realms Queen, Head of the Consortium of Peoples, Defender of the Faith")
  • Oceania
  • Australia 1953 – 1973: Her Majesty Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God of the United Kingdom, Australia and Her other Realms and Territories Queen, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith 1973 – : Her Majesty Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God, Queen of Australia and Her other Realms and Territories, Head of the Commonwealth
  • Fiji 1970 – 1987: Her Majesty Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God, Queen of Fiji and of Her other Realms and Territories, Head of the Commonwealth
  • Unofficial
  • New Zealand 1953 – 1974: Her Majesty Elizabeth II, by the Grace of God of the United Kingdom, New Zealand and Her Other Realms and Territories Queen, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith 1974 – : Her Majesty Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God Queen of New Zealand and Her Other Realms and Territories, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith
  • Papua New Guinea 1975 – : Her Majesty Elizabeth the Second, Queen of Papua New Guinea and of Her other Realms and Territories, Head of the Commonwealth
  • Solomon Islands 1978 – : Her Majesty Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God, Queen of the Solomon Islands and of Her other Realms and Territories, Head of the Commonwealth
  • Tuvalu 1978 – : Her Majesty Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God, Queen of Tuvalu and of Her other Realms and Territories, Head of the Commonwealth
  • Africa
  • Ghana 1957 – 1960: Her Majesty Elizabeth the Second, Queen of Ghana and of Her other Realms and Territories, Head of the Commonwealth
  • Nigeria 1960 – 1963: Her Majesty Elizabeth the Second, Queen of Nigeria and of Her other Realms and Territories, Head of the Commonwealth
  • Sierra Leone 1961 – 1971: Her Majesty Elizabeth the Second, Queen of Sierra Leone and of Her other Realms and Territories, Head of the Commonwealth
  • Tanganyika 1961 – 1962: Her Majesty Elizabeth the Second, Queen of Tanganyika and of Her other Realms and Territories, Head of the Commonwealth
  • Uganda 1962 – 1963: Her Majesty Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God, Queen of Uganda and of Her other Realms and Territories, Head of the Commonwealth
  • Kenya 1963 – 1964: Her Majesty Elizabeth the Second, Queen of Kenya and of Her other Realms and Territories, Head of the Commonwealth
  • Malawi 1964 – 1966: Her Majesty Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God, Queen of Malawi and of Her other Realms and Territories, Head of the Commonwealth
  • Mauritius 1968 – 1992: Her Majesty Elizabeth the Second, Queen of Mauritius and of Her other Realms and Territories, Head of the Commonwealth
  • South Africa 1953 – 1961: Her Majesty Elizabeth the Second, Queen of South Africa and Her other Realms and Territories, Head of the Commonwealth
  • The Gambia 1965 – 1970: Her Majesty Elizabeth the Second, Queen of The Gambia and of Her other Realms and Territories, Head of the Commonwealth

• Asia
  • Pakistan 1953 – 1956: Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God, of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and of Her other Realms and Territories Queen, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith
  • Ceylon 1953 – 1972: Her Majesty Elizabeth the Second, Queen of Ceylon and of Her other Realms and Territories, Head of the Commonwealth
It appears she defends plenty of faith in her realms... lol

Note: at the head of any colony of bees sits a queen (hence the golden bee reference is more important than it might at first seem).

We can show you the door,, but you will have to turn the handle yourselves :D

Last edited:
Maybe all the countries really are being played against each other in a grand scheme. Why does every single country in the world have a central bank? US Congress is authorized by the Constitution to print money interest free, but they allow the Federal Reserve to issue money as a loan with interest. That is my understanding - correct me if I'm wrong.

world_currencies_screensaver-72981-2.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts