What's new

agents of the Illuminati - Mind Control and World Domination

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quiet_Riot

Veteran
All this symbolism some of you mention, is more or less real, there is a lot of symbolism on TV, being luceferian or not, and in nearly all other forms of media.
Most languages, if not all, have symbols, metaphors, sayings and so on.

The importants thing with all this, is to not hang on to or draw energy from it. We are on a moral, spiritual journey. Not to be lived negatively, at least not the majority of your time.

Life is to be enjoyed, but not at the expense of 1000's of species of animals, plants, cultures or people...

Do not tolerate their fear, pain, greed, socalled 'hate' or any other negative way of life their TV shows, ect project on and in you, only you do most of the work, watching, absorbing, analyze, taking in all 25 frames a second combined with that high-pitch tone that most TV-sets has, thay make it "easier" to dwell and not entirely calmly rest in your stool, couch or whatever.
This, of cause, shouldn't stop you from watching a good movie, doc or whatever you want, not all of it is bull, and the mute button is a nice feature, especially for those nature channels :D

Cannabis can really save the world, only thing stopping it our perception and conciousness and laws. Energy is to be harvested" everywhere with the right mindset, tools and apperatures/materials.

A interview with a gent, who kinda reveals the Bildebergers, for those of you interested:

Daniel Estulin interview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmM61kSMTR0

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
As for your dig at my education, I thought it was you who said you didn't want to make this a pissing contest (before trotting out your own qualifications). Pathetic. I've read a lot of your stuff on here and frankly I'm a bit surprised by that. Our qualifications are completely irrelevant to this argument, unless of course you are one of these elite.

Nice post. Sorry I was being an asshole. I felt like I was being pissed on a little bit and that's an easy defensive mechanism to breakout. I try to be humble, but this is something I'm quite passionate about. They are taking us to war over lies and fabrication.

And of course some of the conspiracy stuff is hyperbole or just totally wrong, and some of it ludicrous. But where me and you differ is I believe the underlying argument that the foundation of our global political structure is rotten at the very core. I thought it was kind of fucked up before, but something opened my eyes.

Looking into 9/11 changed my mind and it's really the key paradigm in all of this. Coming to the conclusion that our leaders would do something like that to us changed me from asking questions of governance to questions of criminality. It's a total paradigm shift.

And just because you believe in Global Oligarchy doesn't mean you can't "make" it in this world. My father grew up on a chicken farm. My mom is from a regular middle class family. They just worked their ass everyday. This new perspective changes none of that for me. "No excuse, sir" is how I still live my life.

Last edited:

Cush

I like how South Park breaks down the whole 9/11 thing. Basically I agree that if you think George Bush was behind it you're retarded.

Cush

Whatever dude. Don't forget to wear your foil hat to bed so the government can't steal your thoughts. lol

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone really cares to state clearly what will the precise effects be of this so-called NWO and/or World Government?

Wouldn't the dissolution of National Boarders be a positive thing?

The World Government thing sounds nice and all, but what they don't mention is collectivism always, always, always leads to outright tyranny. Why would this one time in history be any different? What makes our leaders so much more noble than all the others throughout human history.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
I believe the underlying argument that the foundation of our global political structure is rotten at the very core.

you would be surprised, but I also believe the same, because it is what I see everyday, hence why I often use the term 'politricks'.

however, my explanation as to why this is so is because most people choose the easy-way, the way of 'pimping' and of 'gangsters'.

this is a human fault, a human trait/attribute, to take advantage to their personal benefit of the position they are in.

this is morally wrong imo; but it is not a global conspiracy executed by '13' wealthy families...

it is merely the out-come that arises from the 'ideal of politics' and the less-than-ideal 'human too human' who are in charge of trying to carry on the 'political ideal'.

everyone pays their dues though, also a belief of mine, whether in this life or the next; so the corrupt can lick dog piss out of the floor for all I care...

also, beware of nationalism, as it often leads to fascism.

be good

peace

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Too bad you edited your earlier post, gramps. I'll respond anyway if you don't mind.

Hoover was most likely talking about Communism. That would be my best guess, given the time frame during which he served as director. The thing I don't get about all this one world government stuff is how they think it will work at all. It's possible, but not in my lifetime, unless some major world wide catastrophe hits or something like that I just don't see it.

I think it's all just a smokescreen really. Something to keep us guessing.

I've always been told to "follow the money" if something don't seem right. Instead of looking at quotes from long dead transvestite fuckwads, we might do better to look at the financial records of the current top global corporations and where the money is going and to whom.

cannaboy

Look at usa money and tell me you arn't controlled in every thig you try to do they thought of it first and tought us not to know it so they can own it lol masterpices,

MrBomDiggitty

Veteran
Anyone really cares to state clearly what will the precise effects be of this so-called NWO and/or World Government?

Wouldn't the dissolution of National Boarders be a positive thing?

The elite operatives attempting to form the New World Order must work in secrecy, because if they were known publicly, their enemies could stop them.

The precise effects would be absolute control and world domination, enabling these elite individuals to emerge from the shadows. They will have gained ultimate control and will have no fear traveling about the world amongst their slaves.

MrBomDiggitty

Veteran
Its the comments of the non believers that truly open my eyes to how tightly they have control. There is still time to stop them, but the time is running out.

MrBomDiggitty

Veteran
I'm just curious why no one seems to order regulations of the wealthy. No, I'm not talking about millionaires. I'm not talking about billionaires.

I'm talking about super secret multi trillionaires.

These are the elite. They are families. They are a group of families. Their wealth is more than the entire nations of China, Russia, and the USA combined.

They don't make their wealth public. That's why there is no regulations. Taxing these families 1% of their hidden wealth would reverse financial, infrastructure, and food crisis around the world... yet they do nothing. They hoard out of greed.

If you had all the money in the world, would you let everyone know about it?

Kaneh

I've always been told to "follow the money" if something don't seem right. Instead of looking at quotes from long dead transvestite fuckwads, we might do better to look at the financial records of the current top global corporations and where the money is going and to whom.

Good point!
Hemphrey (or anybody!), I have one simple question for you:
Where does money come from?

MrBomDiggitty

Veteran
Good point!
Hemphrey (or anybody!), I have one simple question for you:
Where does money come from?

GREAT QUESTION!

The simple answer is, they print the money. As much of it as they want.

Money used to be represented by ounces and grams of gold. This is no longer.

Money is a representation of debt owed.

They print as much of it as they want when they want.

The fed is not under government control. They are their own entity.

Kaneh

GREAT QUESTION!

The simple answer is, they print the money. As much of it as they want.

Money used to be represented by ounces and grams of gold. This is no longer.

Money is a representation of debt owed.

They print as much of it as they want when they want.

The fed is not under government control. They are their own entity.

You got it!

Only private banks are allowed to borrow money to goverments. The catch is they don't need to have the money they are borrowing!
They simply "print" it, or nowadays they just type the numbers on computer and add them to some bank account.

OK, but banks doesn't want only "their" money back, they also want interest. But if all money is borrowed from banks how is it possible to pay interets back? There's not enough money around to pay the debt PLUS interests!!!
Think that for a moment and you realise why Iceland went down, why Greek went down and why the next country goes down...

Guys, the "NWO" has been doing their shit for over hundred years. Nobody knows! LOL!
All that popstar with symbol bullshit is pretty smallscale compared to a conspiracy that you are part of without knowing it...
...Not many people understand where money comes from! Ask your local politics if they know!!!

Last edited:

MarquisBlack

St. Elsewhere
Veteran
Damn Gramps, you went to War College? That's pretty fuckin' cool. Always wanted to be an officer, decided against it before it was too late. :) ROTC might have been cool though..

hunt4genetics

Veteran
The only thing that erks me about this NWO talk is the hopelessness. If All of this is true, I am not giving up. Regardless I strive to make the best choices day in day out. This is an interesting thread. I really tried to see how the NWO is controlling my day. I can't find it. I can work out.do Yoga, eat healthy, play 10 hour of video games, or study Chinese. the choice is mine. It's Friday night. Get drunk, or study 18th century African history.

What will you do with the next 24 hours...?

Status
Not open for further replies.