What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Agent orange soiless 2k grow

raven44

I have no kinds word for u. Don't post here if u don't wanna see it in ur list. Quit bitching locdog go spray chems on ur flowers or something I despise negativety like yours. See it too often due to people's own ignorance.

Of course there no cannabis related articles, it's illegal to research so there wouldn't be any cannabis related published articles, YET. The fact that u think the article meed to cannabis related is funny. Some people r better at deducting facts from info than others I suppose.

I don't need to prove anything, u can take the knowledge or leave it. The decision is yours. Pro know.

There r few pros tho, that's why these boards are so pitiful.

DoomsDay

Quite an interesting thread... was attracted by the growing of one of my favorites AO... was kept around by the brainless banter that is a newbie telling experienced growers they've been doing it wrong all of these years... but you know... he was taught by this super old school all knowledgeable dude that gave him a super soil mix that is HEAVILY dependent upon the amount of perlite that's mixed with it....

anyone else see the bullshit flag?

raven44

Not just perlite ratio dumbass

Thats the simple way to put it.

Cation exchange capacity. Do u even know what that is lmao?

The majority will share ur opinion, even if know that. Why? Majority is still largely confused.

There may be a few know it alls keeping there mouths closed tho shaking their head at the fact that I entertain these hateful people who think they know it all

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Quite an interesting thread... was attracted by the growing of one of my favorites AO... was kept around by the brainless banter that is a newbie telling experienced growers they've been doing it wrong all of these years... but you know... he was taught by this super old school all knowledgeable dude that gave him a super soil mix that is HEAVILY dependent upon the amount of perlite that's mixed with it....

anyone else see the bullshit flag?

Very well said. It would cost $200 to test a side by side in Washington, but we should just believe the bullshit.

Loc Dog

Veteran
Very well said. It would cost $200 to test a side by side in Washington, but we should just believe the bullshit.

Show me a 31% or over lab result, and you have some cred, otherwise just verbal masturbation.

DoomsDay

And as much as I would love to sit here and talk with some half wit about entry level chemistry catch phrases... especially those involving the supposed suspension of only ions in the solution and thr complete and total exclusion of the resulting anions and their effects on the plant.... well... picking up my dogs shit is time better spent then reading what this nincompoop has to contribute to this forum.

Cation exchange has its place in biology yes.. but for you to cut it down to simply cation exchange and perlite... well... you've proven your ignorance to those of us that know anything at all

You talk cation exchange capacity like those of us in this forum don't actually have day jobs... a large majority of the people I've interacted with over the years on this forum are highly educated and most in the science fields than you can ever imagine.... just a heads up before you come on here thinking those wise ones sitting back arnt laughing at you just as those of us willing to post are.

Loc Dog

Veteran
And as much as I would love to sit here and talk with some half wit about entry level chemistry catch phrases... especially those involving the supposed suspension of only ions in the solution and thr complete and total exclusion of the resulting anions and their effects on the plant.... well... picking up my dogs shit is time better spent then reading what this nincompoop has to contribute to this forum.

Cation exchange has its place in biology yes.. but for you to cut it down to simply cation exchange and perlite... well... you've proven your ignorance to those of us that know anything at all

You talk cation exchange capacity like those of us in this forum don't actually have day jobs... a large majority of the people I've interacted with over the years on this forum are highly educated and most in the science fields than you can ever imagine.... just a heads up before you come on here thinking those wise ones sitting back arnt laughing at you just as those of us willing to post are.

I have been here for years, and getting better at knowing who is right almost all the time, and a-hole talkers. Only reason I was even attracted to this article, was from being gifted AO X GG4 from a grandmaster, Marrdogg.

Like I have already said, $200.00 could prove the point, but will not prove his point.

How many high times awards has your mentor had????

raven44

Quick to put word in my mouth aye.

Of course the anions come into play. I was gonna ask if u knew what an anion was... figured it'd be a waste of time. No one will talk CEC w out knowing about the anions.... for u to assume I do not shows ur horrible deduction skills. U probably have a difficult time doing research and being confident we ur findings I'd imagine. Ur assumptions r juvenile at best man

Im not sure what u guys r trying to prove here, I don't care what u say or think it's clear u come from a place of hate so just leave????

Than I could ever imagine huh??? I dunno bro. I'm into genetic engineering and keep a small culture library of fungi for personal use. By that I mean 20 species or so. All in master slants. Make petris regularly with my flow hood/hoods.

Know anything about peg solutions, micro prop, and genetic mutations used for genetic engineering? How about stabilizing a new strain of fungi or perhaps a new spore less strain. Or stabilizing cannabis. I'm well researched my friend

Ur barking up the wrong tree man

Lab work is every day for me.

My situation can be so simple..why? I only use peat and perlite for my medium. Had u read the thread ud know. I don't have any coir or any other mediums at play to influence my cation/anion exchange. Therfore by increasing or decreasing perlite ratio on my specific mix it effectively controls the CEC. That's obvious and for u to challenge that shows up have zero true understanding of CEC and it probably has only been a point of frustration for u to date.

Take ur negative bs elsewhere really

I grow herb for fun, to smoke. I have my fun elsewhere in the lab hahahaha haha....

I'm not acting like I'm the shit but I will hold my own. Take it or leave it they say.

U guys should just leave it be why waste time spreading negativety and doubting me when ur sooooo sure I'm a dumbass. If u were so sure ud just do me a favor and leave. Clearly u have a large ego and feel the need to shit on people.to make u feel better

Apparently u like me for some reason which upsets me. Pls go away. Ty :)

Last edited:

raven44

I have been here for years, and getting better at knowing who is right almost all the time, and a-hole talkers. Only reason I was even attracted to this article, was from being gifted AO X GG4 from a grandmaster, Marrdogg.

Like I have already said, $200.00 could prove the point, but will not prove his point.

How many high times awards has your mentor had????

There is a catch he lIves in a non legal state...

The secondary metabolite production would be mainly seen in the terp levels I believe. I will take u up on that and do a side by side I give u my word locdog.

Seeing how I'm in a legal.state it'd be doing my mentor a favor and also the cannabis world a favor possibly.

Ill.do it with at least two strains my very next grow. So beginning of 2017 I'm excited now lol

I like ur style locdog shoot ill give u a cut even if it's possible so we can compare results

I personally don't feel.the need I know it's true due to my own research. I'm confident I'm my findings some are not. Ill do it to contribute tho. Anyone who some reasonable deduction skills could easily reason via research online roughly what I'm claiming. Not exactly tho, I do realize that by me claiming nitrogen levels in specific will achieve this says something entirely different and warrants proof. Agreed.

Npk industry researcher Harley smith says, "if the plants curl up a bit that's OK! So long as u don't burn the plants... if u burn them you have reduced yeilds :(." He also says If u wanna stress the plants, it's best to give them something they need to do so. For example salts.

Yes I can provide links if doomsday aka half wit wants to doubt me ill give u the minutes and seconds into the dam.video where he says it lol keep on doubting me. I will emphasize once again I am well researched probably more so than urself doomsday I dare say we how ur acting lol

This info along with my own research lead to me realize via being given a professional soIless recipe that nitrogen levels affect this situation if u will. My grow/nitrogen bottle is actually a 2-1-6 but I only see nitrogen toxicity. However I am easily able to never burn yet feed full strength 1200 ppm each day.

Not to compete in any way tho it's not why I grow I grow to have high quality clean smoke.medical.grade fuck that rec shop.weed it's all pesticide laced heavy metal ridden garbage. I do it for the love purely and the medical applications of such a powerfull ADAPTOGEN. I'm a true connoisseur

Last edited:

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
maybe you should stick to fungi..
you try and tell us how you normally yield 12oz from your plants but then show us this grow. ive got some ao in my gallery if you wanna see how it should look under a 1k.. anyone can sit online saying they are all that but when you can show me a 12oz ao then maybe I will eat my words. until then your clearly full of shit. 4 grows to your name and your the only pro here.. so hilarious.

and how is it that you have dreamt up that you are into genetics? your telling us a seed plant and a clone are gonna produce different results when they are both genetically identical. I normally see threads like yours and pass along.. pass the people beyond help.. but wow. I think a new level of stupidity has been discovered in this thread. so sad.. and so rude.. don't you have any manners?

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
quick google quote from your inspiration Harley smith '' Nitrogen toxicity can delay or prevent flowering. ''

raven44

Lmao wow. So are u saying ud like the link..??

I appears so.... (I like how u didn't source this quote via providing a link ;) not that it would have any significance just poking at u )

Here u go so u can rest assured

Nitrogen toxicity would classify as having burned your plants. Duh. If the plant only curls without burning that's classified as stress. Toxicity is when u go past that point and burn the plant

Its cool I understand u have zero comprehension for this matter it's apparent

I actually put up pics of the 12 oz plant on this thread. And I did not say normally yeilds 12 oz. I've done few grows so how could I be normallt.yielding anything when I've done so few grows?? If u can't believe 12 oz from one plant.that sad. So saaaad

Hope ur ready to eat ur own words pal

Ya exactly, ur deduction skills are poor as well it shows. Ur mad u have never got 12 oz off a plant and I consider that a low yeilds. I'm appalled at the yeilds this grow. They r very close to my lowest yeilds yet. I'm not ashamed tho I feel very good about the grow because I learned a whole bunch :)

Your now putting words into my mouth as well

Seed plants have twice the branching, any idiot has realized this. There for they should be treated slightly diff. A seed plants that is 20" tall can have about 2 times as many branches as a clone that's 20" tall. This is all very circumstantial to how u grow and train so I won't go into anymore.

Gotta love entertaining the simpletons.

Honestly tho, how r u thinking I even came close to implying a pull 12 oz regularly when I've said this is only my fourth grow lmao??? This seems VERY odd to me man

I will bet that my next ao I get at least 12oz tho. Promise u that. I've already done it my first ao grow ever. The pics of 12 oz hanging are in post #12 bud. Yup that's all one plant the first ao I ever grew.

Last edited:

raven44

Here u go bud, let me no if the link doesn't work.

https://youtu.be/BleWpBYweHE

U will benefit from watching the entire clip. Also part two.. he had a lot of advanced knowledge tossed into a beginners class. So if u can endure the rookie talk u will learn lots of stuff U didn't know I'd guess like I did

Anyways, u will want to start watching the clip at 18:00 minutes in. 18:40 seconds is exactly where the statemen's start. Listen close now... he clearly says exactly what I am. Only he doesn't tie it to nitrogen levels simply ec levels in his case.

How do ur own words taste buds?

I rest my case.

The proof will be in the pudding when I do side by sides and have them analyzed for locdog.

This grow I was unable to get the curl going on. Couldn't add any nitrogen due to me not adding enough perlite. I'm already noticing a slight difference in aroma personally. Call me crazy hahahaha

But I KNOW w out a doubt the test results would coincide w my suspicion

Have a nice day

Last edited:

raven44

I do not mean to offend people here.

However, it appears some of these users posts negative comments seemingly near entirely unaware of what a hateful negative downsizing statement which they just made.

If u disagree fine, but unless u can have some proof as to why u disagree along with lots of logic to back it up then save it. How rude to spam up someone's thread simply cause u think ur right but can't prove a fucking thing ur claiming. Yet I can.

So granted, I react poorly to people's negativity on my own thread.

Especially when the type of negativety at play is potentially robbing someone of valuable information.

Yeah, I'll let em have it every time. Sure itll seem rude if ur not paying close attention.

I have nothing but kind words and constructive thoughtso for those that approach me in a respectable manner.

If u come to me barking acting like a juvenile I will bark back. U guys wouldn't act like this towards people in person.

I would actually just this way if u ever approached me in person how u have on this thread. Hypocrites

Maybe these guys will find the courage to leave now that I've shattered any ground they had to stand on.

It's really easy to leave a thread, u simply don't click on it anymore because u have zero desire to want to do so. For some reason u guys still wanna come be hateful tho. WieRd

raven44

Here is the last AO. At week 8. Must say it is looking a lot better than the other 4 AOs were at week 8.

Checked the trichs again today on the AOS that already came down. Which tells me that this AO pictured is gonna get to go for at least 11 weeks :) I'm excited

We shall see how she plumps up in the meantime. This plant got stunted slightly but I was able to correct it much sooner due to learning what the problems were on the first 4 AOS. So this one will surely be a lot better and I'll get maybe 6 oz im.gonna guess. I've only been able to feed every other day and at 900ppm.

The AO I got 12 oz off of, was fed every day 1200ppm. I also had a lot more perlite I added to the mix.

I must note that on the seed plant which yielded 12oz the buds were double the size they r seen in the pictures here at week 6-7. So that alone tells me a lot this grow if u know what I mean

Attachments

• 20161125_085035.jpg
    20161125_085035.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 20161125_084035.jpg
    20161125_084035.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 20161125_084056.jpg
    20161125_084056.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 20161125_084104.jpg
    20161125_084104.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 20161125_084122.jpg
    20161125_084122.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 20161125_084117.jpg
    20161125_084117.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

raven44

Here is a new lavender Kush pheno. First time flowering this one as I said before.

I dare say she might be a better yeider. This is the seed plants. I always start from seed and I have yet to find any keeper phenos.

Ill expect at least 6 oz off this one. I got six oz off the last one as well. Maybe ill get more off this one if I'm lucky. She isn't gonna be feeding every day. Next time... I'm quite curious to see what she can yeilds when she can feed everyday. I've yet to achieve that w most strains.

The AO is easy cause I was taught to grow with this strain. A sativa need minimal veg time especially with how I was taught to grow. No more than a month. This grow I wanted to see what lower perlite ratio would do and I was quite displeased to put it nicely.

With indicas and hybrids it's harder to predict and I have to get to know the strain first.

If they drink more than a gallon per day it creates headaches ime w thus specific method of growing. All circumstantial again tho

Attachments

• 20161125_084208.jpg
    20161125_084208.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 8
  • 20161125_084233.jpg
    20161125_084233.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 20161125_084224.jpg
    20161125_084224.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 8

raven44

I've considered coco, but I'm not even close to switching... im too new at growing yet

I'd like to switch from peat for the environment. When I do I imagine myself playing around with hydroponics.

Time will tell

Thanks for stopping in :)

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
oh I see.. so you got 12 off one plant under a 1k.. now its getting believable. its still a shit weight for 1k of lighting seeing as I hit 20/30 oz from a 1k strain dependant. theres me thinking you had a bunch of plants under a 1k and you can pull 12 from each. really you should be hitting at least two x 12oz plants under a 1k. especially with ao

hmm.. the more of your posts I read the more I realise its gonna be like trying to educate a brick wall.
if you ever want some tips and want to treat people with a little respect then im sure anyone will be willing to add some info which will actually get you further in this game. sadly you obviously don't really want to learn, you want to try to school us at our own game. is not really gonna go down well is it.
the truth is you are new to this.. you have been educated incorrectly and still have a lot to learn. be humble and learn something, because you don't have a lot to teach atm.
good luck..

raven44

Lol I can respect ur opinion but throughouly disagree with you

Btw I had 3 other plants of different genetic under that light witg that 12oz ao plant. Quick to.draw assumptions once again.

U just can't keep ur mouth closed with that ego of yours

I had a fucking incredible which turned out to be a Larf pheno. A blue berry and a lavender Kush under that light along with the 12oz ao. And it was done in a tent Btw haha.

I can easily put 4 aos under one light and get 12oz off each one for a total 48 oz minimum. Promise u. I'll do another all ao run just to shit on people like u and show them it can be done. My mentor gets 1-2lbs per plant and does 4 under a light. De lights. thats what I aim for. Go ahead and sayit's impossible it will again emphasize your lack of knowledge and experience

I don't grow to seLl. So that's why I didn't plan to do 4 aos again. I don't need that much sativa lol. U may be wondering why u only saw the ao hanging. Simply cause I don't like to cut more than one plant at a time. I have a lot of other stuff going on besides growing plants and don't wanna be overwhelmed with trimming.

Maybe I was just taught by the wrong person, or maybe u think u know everything but aren't even close lol
I'm sticking with the latter. Everyone else in comparison to my mentor hasn't impressed me he has.

It's funny ur trying to find any way u can to disprove me but nothing is working for you and now ur making urself look.like.a.fool

I'm REALLY honestly missing where u were trying to enlighten me. Far as im.concerned u have brought nothing to this thread except hate pls just leave it care not to entertain your ignorance any longer.

There is nothing for me to gain from u, u have made that clear. U tell me I have nothing to teach yet I'm having to prove things to u by providing links and details. Apparently u are learning weather or not u realize it at the moment or not.

U def haven't brought anything to teach me to this thread. Nothing. Except the fact that u have poor deduction skills and like to be negative and hatefull towards people people doing better than u cause u don't think what their doing is possible.

Clearly your close minded. Try being more open minded perhaps u will be able to perceive more. Quite frankly thof I do not need your advice and u can take it and shove it. I hear everyone out but ur advice is garbage following the skat u spewed all over my thread.

U need to go, don't come back. Notice how ur the only one ignorant enough to still be running ur yap

Last edited: