What's new

Agent Orange and attony genaral Sessions strike

Status
Not open for further replies.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why is that? People that enjoy cannabis must adhere to progressive ideology? I didn't know that.

Depends on how old you are...For my age group(late 40's) the right has been our enemy...
Conversely (?)-having no faith in trumps ability to represent our country much less run it doesn't make one a liberal..

Mukind

Depends on how old you are...For my age group(late 40's) the right has been our enemy...
Conversely (?)-having no faith in trumps ability to represent our country much less run it doesn't make one a liberal..

I agree, even those most straight edged little young republican assholes in my generation wouldn't come out and pretend pot was some great ill of society

But their fathers still think you can overdose from a few too many bong hits.

vta

Veteran

Well I'm 47 and I have been arrested and have a record related to cannabis...Regan years and then again during Bush Sr. I didn't vote for that pervert Clinton but I did vote his boy Obama the first round...and got fucked. I am a Libertarian and do not follow any particular narrative.

I know that my first offense was related to the policies enacted by the then Republican machine. I am also aware that Democrats have an even deeper connection to prohibition and control of the populous.

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Well I'm 47 and I have been arrested and have a record related to cannabis...Regan years and then again during Bush Sr. I didn't vote for that pervert Clinton but I did vote his boy Obama the first round...and got fucked. I am a Libertarian and do not follow any particular narrative.

I know that my first offense was related to the policies enacted by the then Republican machine. I am also aware that Democrats have an even deeper connection to prohibition and control of the populous.

You sound just like me when I was making money, which GWB effected. Libertarian, but now follow Bernie. I do not want free maternity leave for six months, Or other things. Free for low income/reasonable cost insurance would be nice. Mainly telling both sides, go F yourself.

Mukind

And that folks is why threads get shut down.

I'm not trying to bait you into a flame war, lol

But that being said there is a reason 80% of Asian Americans vote against Republicans. Even though Republican policy would benefit the vast majority of asians more than democratic economic policy.

Lower taxes? No affirmation action? Less social safety net to pay for?

The platform just comes off as so vile no one with any shame could support it.

Like Republicans still being against legalization federally in 2017, while you can get upwards of 60&* of independents and democrats acknowledging this shit is crazy

Just barbarism at every turn...."yea let's lock up our fellow Americans for smoking and growing herb, that'll teach those hippies". These are the people you want in political power?

The "left" in America may not be great next to some idyllic political movement. But next to the modern republican party they're the only sane choice for anyone with the ability to feel shame.

Shame on you for supporting them as a cannabis user and an American

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Yea the Republican party

Home of freedom for white christians and no one else

Assholes was generous

well, you can be free here if not white. just not AS free or have ALL of the freedom they enjoy. and stop fussing about the lack of jobs & the odd lynching. they hang tires around the necks of those they don't like in South Africa & set them on fire... (damn it, where IS that Sarcasticon when you need it?):comfort:

oldchuck

Veteran
Why is that? People that enjoy cannabis must adhere to progressive ideology? I didn't know that.

Because it was crystal clear to me many months before his election or appointment of people like Sessions that Trump was a poison pill for weed. People who voted for him bought the long con on a wing and a prayer.

And yeah, I am part of the peace/love part of the baby boom generation. Trump is the opposite, also very clear long ago.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
I'm not trying to bait you into a flame war, lol

You say that, but it sure seems like you are. Calling someone an asshole or stupid is not civil. And vta is correct, they WILL shut this thread down for those very things.

Stay cool, won't you?

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
Only when the music was playing, the rest of the time we were marching in the streets, rioting and burning things, fighting cops, trying to subvert and bring down the establishment and wandering around jungles killing little foreigners:biggrin:

I never did any of those things, except trying to subvert and bring down the establishment. Which I personally think is a progressive ideal, but that's just me.:tiphat:

Mukind

If you're on a cannabis forum and promoting a pro prohibition party (presumably something not a one of us want)

You've already crossed that line

That was my general point

I just gave the rest to back up my "assholes" statement

Grizz

Veteran
the HT cup in Vegas is on, all state laws pertaining to med marijuana apply witch means no selling or giving anything away or sharing, wonder how this going to play out,
There is only one way in and one way out, I15, wouldent be surprised if they stopped a lot of people leaving the event

hamstring

Veteran
well, you can be free here if not white. just not AS free or have ALL of the freedom they enjoy. and
stop fussing about the lack of jobs & the odd lynching. they hang tires around the necks of those they don't like in South Africa & set them on fire...
(damn it, where IS that Sarcasticon when you need it?):comfort:

Hold on brother I hope this is sarcasm and I am sure it is .

Shit you can always find some one or some country worse off than the USA. Damn whats next a commercial for Dr Obvious. If we all believed that way we would still be living in the closed society of the 40's and 50's.

I'm white and proud of my heritage but I'm not going to pretend that black/brown people don't get treated differently. Dude where do you live? I live in one of the most violent cities in the US voted worst places to live every year in Forbes.

I have gotten so many free passes in my younger years because I am white. My wife is brown every time she walks into a store of any kind she is immediately followed. These are facts and yes maybe this is because they have been robbed by a brown person maybe they are protecting their welfare fine, its cool I get it but my wife isn't stealing anything she so fucking square and the fact is she is treated differently isnt right.

Are you asking her to just take it dont make fuss we cant help it if brown people rob us more. fuck off !she has the same rights as my white ass .

Thats the same discrimination that pot smokers have been fighting for years. You are all lazy non working ,pathway to harder drugs fiend. All of you rope smokers are the same yeah we should just take it, not make a fuss.:tiphat:

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
the HT cup in Vegas is on, all state laws pertaining to med marijuana apply witch means no selling or giving anything away or sharing, wonder how this going to play out,
There is only one way in and one way out, I15, wouldent be surprised if they stopped a lot of people leaving the event

Is High Times offering refunds? I'm guessing NO, because, well because they're High Times.

sure seems like a bummer, a cannabis cup where you can't smoke cannabis..

wingdings

Veteran
So it seems this Rohrbacher-Farr amendment is pretty crucial for medical states now. Just reading about it now, it has to be renewed each fiscal year and is expiring April 28, 2017. Luckily it seems to get some bipartisan support but even some Dems like Debbie Fuckin Wasserman Schultz voted against it!! She is pure evil in pharma's pocket and needs to be removed. Ill be calling my rep to make sure they are on board with the renewal of this! Please call your reps they are very afraid of phone calls, and people paying attention...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rohrabacher–Farr_amendment

Grizz

Veteran
I heard a rumor today that dump, I mean trump is going to take marijuana off the shcd 1 list down to schd 3, prescription only, get your meds from a drug store, no growing, anybody else heard anything like this ?

igrowone

Veteran
I heard a rumor today that dump, I mean trump is going to take marijuana off the shcd 1 list down to schd 3, prescription only, get your meds from a drug store, no growing, anybody else heard anything like this ?

no, but wild shit
mucho consequences if that's even half true
stranger and stranger, we descend into the unknown

Status
Not open for further replies.