CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey jaded

very nice update
looking real hazy, on the AG13 haze side
she throws them orangy hairs just like your pics
she looking right up my street and very hazy and that smell description is what i get with some of the best hazes out there
that cola haze scent, i love it
some people call it churchy

i see some purple on the leaves in the last few pics you posted
ive not seen the ag13 cut go purple so maybe thats the gsc trying to shine through, but to be honest the buds looks all haze from where im at, but not any old haze that delicous looking funk that i love

thanks for the show bro, ive loved it
ive thrown a bunch of these down myself as i couldnt wait any longer to see as your the only guy who come through for me on the AG13 /freak
cant wait to hear what you think of the smoke
if you like haze then im sure your going to love this AG13 x

your down for testing anytime for CSG
so message me when you next got some space to run some other strains

peace

J

jaded1

Cheers Ojd bruv,it's always a pleasure to grow your seeds!

The purpling may be down to low temps as the 3 that are left all have some purpling going on.They will all get chopped tonight and went between 12 and 14 weeks,i'll get some pics when i take them outb to chop them.

The 1st 1 down is dry and in jars,has an antique wood,black treacle and a slight lime/citric smell to her.Will give her a try tomorrow morning,i did try a bit while jarring her but had already been smoking and want to see what she's like when i'm fresh.

Thank you Bobbo bruv!

J

jaded1

Some pics at chop;

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice. Love to see ladies finished up like that...beautiful fade. Great job! :respect:

dank.Frank

Bmac1

Veteran
Thats a nice hazey harvest for sure. Cant wait to hear the smoke report.

J

jaded1

Cheers D.F,Bmac and Bobbo!

Tried the 1st girl i chopped this morning and was very impressed with her.She has a sour woody,hazey taste to her that should get better with a good cure.The smoke left a woody,liver type smell in the room

High started almost the second it hit my lungs and built up for about 25 minutes by which time i was pretty damn high.the buzz was felt mainly in the top of the head and quite speedy for about half hour before it kinda sunk into my shoulders and became a more euphoric,relaxed effect that lasted for a good hour before peetering out.
Cant wait to try her sisters out now!!

hicksticky

Still at large...
beautiful work jaded, something I am striving to do as well.
Very nice smoke report, hope to some day to try for myself.
Good luck and karma.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey jaded

nice one on the smoke report
sounds on the ag13 side of things
look forward to your smoke report on the other phenos
peace

J

jaded1

Cheers Hicksticky bruv!Whoever says growing in recycled organic soil is easy,hasn't ever done it!!

Cheers Ojd mate,smells are def more on the Ahaze side for the most part on these girls.No tropical,floral type haze smells on these!
The other 3 girls i liked more when growing than the 1st girl,hopefully it's the same way when smoking them:biggrin:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mouthwatering pics jaed1

proper hazey looking
nice work you did on them

peace

J

jaded1

Cheers mack,bobbo and Ojd!

Right a couple of smoke reports,1st the big girl.

She smells of sour catpiss with a slight hay smell in the background.Taste is very sour,woody and makes the house smell like a cat has had a piss somewhere.
She has a strong but comfortable narcotic,trippy effect that leaves everyone who's tried her looking red-eyed,wasted and with a content smile on their faces.

The next is the smallest of the girls

She has a sweet purple and cinnamon smell,def the best smelling plant out of them.
Tastes how she smells with a hashy background.
High is o.k,pretty nice floaty effect but short-lived compared to her sisters

Mr Jabilo

Sad to read that the other testers aren't coming through. Thankfully, jaded1 has a great write up and it has definitely piqued my interest in the AG13 X Freak.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
great thread man, yeah I noticed there wasn't so many posts on this strain too, anyway, this one is enough to convince me these are good, so I'll be looking out.... nice golden colour as well... :)

J

jaded1

Cheers lads,you won't be disappointed if you decide to give these a try!

As a line i'd say it's more potent than the old school haze but with a less desirable taste as the sour,catpissy smells and flavours are pretty prevalent.I haven't really bigged up this strain as there didn't seem to be much interest in this thread and no one would of seen if i had!
I should of though as this line has been a pleasure to smoke,there was bloody loads of it and it still gets me wrecked after months of it being the only thing i had in the jars.