What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

AG13 haze X Freak testers

J

jaded1

Yeah the 1st 2 have taken some taming,plenty of stem crushing just to keep them in check.
Am trying herbs trick of topping the others and throwing them straight into flower,hopefully that will keep the stretch down a bit for the 1st week/ten days.
Nice to know about the smell on the first 1,cheers piff!

I've really let them get too big before flowering and am going to seriously struggle to fit them all in the tent to flower.
I have had to kill 2 purple haze/thai girls as i haven't the space to keep them.

J

jaded1

Cheers Bobbo,hopefully before too long they will be some nice sativa spears.

Some pics:
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Thanks for the update mate, that is a lovely even canopy considering they're from seed and wild sativa types. Should have some huge spears by chop time!

Peace

J

jaded1

Cheers piff!

Sorry about the lack of updates,my camera's shutter is broke and won't stay open and has made getting a pic a pain in the arse.Plants have yellowed a bit early but are still packing on some weight.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

The biggest plant smells of sweet cola and diesel,the other of the big plants smells woody,spicy with a turkish delight smell in back ground.The smallest plant smells like a very sweet lavender and the plant in the last pic has an incensey,cola smell.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey bro
thanks for the update

just poped a bunch f these myself as couldnt wait any longer as all the freak tersters seem to have vanished(noted down for future testers

loveing the descriptions
i would give another feed if you stopped feeding as they still got a good few weeks to go to get the real haze properties to shine
with these pure hazes types if you cut early they very hempy
taken to the end they the most exotic flavours money can buy

peace

J

jaded1

Cheers ojd

They are stiil being fed with some oldtimers bloom but it hasn't stopped the yellowing.

I think that they are rootbound but it hasn't stopped them,they've looked like that for a couple of weeks but are still doing fine

They will be grown until i at least see some amber,the biggest plant will finish from bottom to top as some of the lowers are getting pretty close.
I wasn't expecting that diesel smell,smells like you've spilt diesel on yourself if you touch her

hicksticky

Still at large...
Very nice jaded1, had to clean the key board of drool left from viewing lol
enjoy that hazy delight :tiphat: damn fine job on sharing those ladies.

J

jaded1

Thanks Bmac,yeah 2 of them are BIG girls!They would of been huge if i could of kept them green for a bit longer.
The 1 that smells of lavender is the opposite,she won't yield much but her smell makes up for lack of flowers

Cheers Hicksticy,i will do bro:tiphat:
For me,nothing else can match a good haze/sativa high

J

jaded1

picture.php

This was the only decent shot i could get of them,the 2 big plants will have to wait until chop time for some decent pics as i cant get 1 with them at the back of the tent.They should be down sometime next week,at about 12 weeks.
This 1 is 1 i'm looking forward to trying the most.Her very sweet cola,incense smell is bloody lovely

Last edited:

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Looks excellent jaded and 12 weeks is a quick finish for such a haze dom plant from seed, but they do look pretty much ready.

Looking forward to the harvest and smoke report.

Peace

J

jaded1

Cheers Piff mate,yeah i was expecting them to go 13/14 weeks.

I think the male has shortened up the flowering times a bit,the plant in the last pic is just over 9 weeks and should be done in 11.The smallest yielder has no smells that i would associate with haze,she has a very candied purple/lavendar smell and small hazy looking nugs.

J

jaded1

Some pic's

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

As you can see they've all flopped from their weight.The 1 on the right will be coming down tomorrow and the 1 on the left will probably come down a few days after her.

mack 10

Veteran
Very nice jaded1. Mine are just going into flower.
Pics to come.

Wonder how she will smoke jaded1??

Any uplifting sativaness?

J

jaded1

Cheers mack!Yours must be some big girls by now?

Will be a couple of weeks before i get to try any of them but will report back when i've tried them.From the smells,i'm expecting a couple to be more on the narcotic haze side than the high flying type.

Latest posts

Latest posts