What's new

Afropips Malawi Gold alive and strong!

B

Baron Greenback

Just on the Congo question - does Richard Williams have it? The "Back to the Congo" is apparently Deep Chunk x Canadian Congo.
Might be the same.

bushweed

Veteran
Hi billy, man I think I made an error of judgment about the possibility of intersexuals in your repro, as I have discovered the culprit was a Thai in the vicinity. Anyway mate, I grew a beauty this year from the extra potent Malawi mum...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks again bro...

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Beautiful plants and shots Bushy! Nice to hear that the line is firm sex wise.

I love the structure of the plant, classic sativa xmas tree. The buds look lovely as well with those little calyx strings. Looks like an untamed lady for sure.

Peace.

billyblog

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi billy, man I think I made an error of judgment about the possibility of intersexuals in your repro, as I have discovered the culprit was a Thai in the vicinity. Anyway mate, I grew a beauty this year from the extra potent Malawi mum...

View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image

Thanks again bro...

Beauty Bushy! Welcome sight for sore eyes, such classic sat lady form...and like all happy light filled ladies, blissed out in the sun - bliss to toke and be active on! :) Glad you found your culprit Thai, so often tend to be sneaky like that but found these Malawis to be very stable. Great work! Thx for sharing!

Last edited:

masmaspower

Hi billiblog, spectacular malawi I never tire of looking. I had afropips seeds years ago and could not plant. Now I am germinating some malawis of ace seeds and I did not want to lose opportunity, to ask if I would have seeds of that harvest and to know them at two.

Thanks for the post is fabulous and thanks to that I can go looking other things.

greetings from Argentina

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Nice Malawi for sure... some pics from my 18 week P1 female keeper.

8yKgXsS.jpg

1YSegWy.jpg

REsVbDQ.jpg

bAmVhox.jpg

8Nea8S1.jpg

3 original seeds left still from the original frozen pack, hopefully we'll find a male.

Meanwhile, I will be having some fun with the latest Malawi Gold X Jamaican Lambsbread.

I have the feeling she will smoke top... definitely not for the fait of heart knowing how both strains smoke! :-D

Vibes.

Latest posts

Latest posts