What's new

African Strains

VanVulpen

Veteran
Malawi Gold aka African Buzz from Seedsman... While some of the females from the pack have been terribly stunted this one she's a real beauty and believe or not she's almost identical with another Malawi (Afropips) i had two years ago, same soft lemony smell, same curled leaves, bud structure, you can clearly see it for yourself:

picture.php

picture.php

verticalioso

here is an update on the girls from Cameroon at week 18 +/-.
one has shown male flowers late into flowering (stress?) and the others held true to their sex. i don't really mind because it won me a few extra seeds of this strain, and where they come from i will never visit again (or anyone else in his right mind ).
thoughts and opinions are welcome.

DSC05281.jpg
DSC05282.jpg
DSC05283.jpg
DSC05284.jpg
DSC05285.jpg
DSC05290.jpg
DSC05291.jpg
DSC05293.jpg
DSC05302.jpg

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Hi :) thx for sharing Vertica'

'come to show a little cross homemade, done with just a little bit of pollen on down flowers, for fun and not serious yet but hope nice hash perspectives... :D

Swazi red mom x Lebanese
picture.php

Kenavo :smoke:

Panoramical

I was in the Congo this year. Got a beautifully wrapped package of weed. Must have been 2 ounces, elegantly wrapped in banana leaves.

The product itself was 80% seeds, picking them all out was the painful part. The trich development looked pretty poor to be honest and I expected nothing of it as it was given to me as a free gift (no ideas how much it was worth originally).

I immediately decided pure was the only way forward. Boy did I regret that! It was a high I hadn't experienced before, it felt very multi-level and I felt fully gripped for an unexpected amount of time. The guy I was with really span out, he wasn't used to smoking that amount in that concentration and ended up convulsing. That sort of ruined the high on that occassion.

After that night we decided we would mix it with tobacco. That was much better! Much smoother and the high was still gripping, but mellow and the guy I was with kept it together.

My only regret is; I wish I had brought some of the seeds home, but I didn't want to take the risk at the time, the last thing you want it to be held up in a Congolese airport for smuggling seeds.

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Time to start working all this info into easy read -package, eh?

Pics pls!! Everyone who has contributed this thread -> THANK YOU!!!

i love the way african genetics feel the cerbral energentic super stone. i share your desiere for aquireing the genetics and the info, i grew a hybrid strain called
Deep Congo . it was a deep chunk congo cross. there was a few different phenos we saw. one was heavy production big huge flowers. and the other was a shrub with smaller congo style flowers. it had the most uniqe smell and taste, like lavender and hash and some other things i dont know.. this was the insaine african sativa high.. it became my favorite .. we have had it in our garden since we breed with it , and i also managed to grab 2 packs of landrace congo seeds from ace seeds, they have a bunch of landraces.. i want to put that congo into everything, i think it would make things a lil more the way i am aiming! i cant wait to see what they do!

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Very nice looking Blan-k-flor!

Here some Malawi from ACE. Kind of peanut butter with strong resins smell. Flowered outdoors with the autumm-spring sun, she developed quite good

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:tiphat:

PondeLftHndSide

Veteran
i love the way african genetics feel the cerbral energentic super stone. i share your desiere for aquireing the genetics and the info, i grew a hybrid strain called
Deep Congo . it was a deep chunk congo cross. there was a few different phenos we saw. one was heavy production big huge flowers. and the other was a shrub with smaller congo style flowers. it had the most uniqe smell and taste, like lavender and hash and some other things i dont know.. this was the insaine african sativa high.. it became my favorite .. we have had it in our garden since we breed with it , and i also managed to grab 2 packs of landrace congo seeds from ace seeds, they have a bunch of landraces.. i want to put that congo into everything, i think it would make things a lil more the way i am aiming! i cant wait to see what they do!

When I look at your signature and see all those gnarly elite genetics at your disposal, I'm stoked to hear that the Deep Congo became your favorite. I've had (am having) the exact same experience. I've grown out and/or sampled something from most if not all of the 'elite' lines circulating in CA, and I can't think of a single one that I'd choose over Deep Congo. I have a few cuts of a locally circulated Blue Cheese in the tent with my Deep Congos right now, and it's reminding me of watching Frank Zappa wipe the stage with Steve Vai during "Stevie's Spanking". It's like a before and after shot or something. No comparison.

When I look at your signature and see all those gnarly elite genetics at your disposal, I'm stoked to hear that the Deep Congo became your favorite. I've had (am having) the exact same experience. I've grown out and/or sampled something from most if not all of the 'elite' lines circulating in CA, and I can't think of a single one that I'd choose over Deep Congo. I have a few cuts of a locally circulated Blue Cheese in the tent with my Deep Congos right now, and it's reminding me of watching Frank Zappa wipe the stage with Steve Vai during "Stevie's Spanking". It's like a before and after shot or something. No comparison.

Righ t on thats awesome to find someone else who digs that stuff like i do , i have a nice cross weve been working on with it and some ak47 i sadly lost my mother plant of that but have a bunch of beans to find a new one.
i also orderd the straight congo from ace seeds to kinda add some of that zazz to stuff we are breeding :) we also have D.C. F2s and they are like soda bottle sized colas... like on avg 6-8 g flowers there big huge DENSE ones .. i still like the f1s better cause the taste and stone.. but the f2s were just so amazingly huge and out produced everything:dance013:

Latest posts

Latest posts