What's new

African Strains

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
HL, they can erase me from my affliction for awhile but they cannot erase affliction from me! Know what im sayin?

You know me ;)

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Herbalistic, they cannot dye/die the green out of you. ;)

Some shots of my LMN Thai/Mexican X Banghi's @ 75 days.

Plant #1
picture.php

picture.php

Plant #2
picture.php

picture.php

Plant #3
picture.php

picture.php

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Man and Cannabis in Africa: A Study of Diffusion

Man and Cannabis in Africa: A Study of Diffusion

Found some great reading while doing some clean up, from famous Brian M. du Toit, this is different material than his paper about Southern Africa which have been published in Vera Rubin's Cannabis & Culture. Enjoy !

Irie !

S

sativagrower87

thanks man, thats a lot of info.:respect: saved all to my cannabis archives:D

S

spliphy

Thanks Mriko

very interesting article, I devoured it immediately since I had studied African diffusion personally.

African development of varieties of cannabis is very complex carried out by many peoples in a multitude of geographies and climates. This is very different than Colombia and Mexico where large monolithic cultures (Spanish and indigenous) provided stability hence longer periods to select and stabilize desirable drug cannabis. African Dagga sources no doubt contain jewels...finding and stabilizing them, will require sustained effort and careful evaluation in my estimation.

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
yumyum, me love good karma rain ! thanks everyone ! Me just bought new printer with a scan, I'll take some time to scan whatever I have and post it in some threads here !

Irie !

215 User

African Seeds had a priceless mix pack with 5 beans of 4 different strains.

What ever happened to them?

H

HeryRhom

Salut, voici 2 phéno of Afropips' Swazi red under cmh 400w, 12/12 from start about 10 weeks (batmix, 5.5l). The small one is funny but not as resinous as the other twice bigger one... Some signs of declining health in their own way but nothing serious yet ;) bye :)

S

spliphy

nice gardening

nice gardening

Salut, voici 2 phéno Swazi red (Afropips) under cmh 400w, 12/12 from start about 10 weeks (batmix, 5.5l). The small one is funny but not as resinous as the other twice bigger one... Some signs of declining health in their own way but nothing serious yet ;) bye :)

conscientious growing, plants look very healthy comparatively :)

very nice phenotypical pictures of the strain:tiphat:

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
Oh man, don't tell me about that ! Wish I had bought some of the Zambian Copper, or Kariba Surprise...

Irie !

Not to mention Tanzanian Magic.

Some still have them but they only occationally pop up some where over the internet.

P

ptg

yeah Rhom,very good ones!Looks very healthy!

Not to mention Tanzanian Magic.

Some still have them but they only occationally pop up some where over the internet.
So far i haven't seen any...though i haven't searched...and i'm not on the internet for so long...what happened to african seeds?Busted?

S

spliphy

African Seeds

African Seeds

yeah Rhom,very good ones!Looks very healthy!

So far i haven't seen any...though i haven't searched...and i'm not on the internet for so long...what happened to african seeds?Busted?

iirc it was the heat that emery generated when his operation ceased... A.S. threw in the towel, I guess.

never bought from them but the Bou carried some later from which I snagged Ethiopian H., Malawi G, Swazi S....only have a few Swazi left...made crosses with the others such as this SSH x A.S. Malawi G.

picked somewhat early and a little leafy...needed to make room and meds:)

all the best

J

John Public

iirc it was the heat that emery generated when his operation ceased... A.S. threw in the towel, I guess.

all the best

I think they have closed just a bit before the bust of OG and the Marc Emery story, so, probably due to a different reason, but I'm not sure...

I still have their Ethiopian and their Malawi. As for the Malawi, I found another line coming from amateur source to be of better quality. The Ethiopian is still worth the grow. I have seen many grows of it over the internet so we could say that it is not lost although not commercially available.

never heard or seen a report about Tanzanian magic.

Latest posts

Latest posts