What's new

Africa ruins world cup with vuvuzelas

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

elmanito

Yeah, but a lot of South Africans are having fun too with those Vuvuzela's.Every match on TV sounds like a huge beehive.I wonder when you use this Vuvuzela in an area with the killerbees.I bet you will have problem then.

A South-African was hospitalized because some Uruguayans fans had put the Vuvuzela up to his ass just after the game.I wonder what the sound will be when he farted.:moon:

http://www.google.nl/search?hl=nl&safe=off&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENXX256&q=a+supporter+of+South+Africa+got+his+Vuvuzela+stuck+in+his+ass++by+urugauy&btnG=Zoeken&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

Namaste :plant grow: :canabis:

ruthless

Ruined it for me aswell. Im English and love to hear the band playing at England games but cant because of cheap plastic horns.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

soccer's not the only thing they're ruining either.......

1277118347_boob-vuvuzela.gif

shoed1

Vuvuzelas have been manufactured only since 2001, no tradition there, they are just being asses cause they can

C

Cookie monster

Well one good thing about them is some guy is organising a bunch of folk to go to BP'S head office and stand outside it and blow those fuckers all day or so I read on the news today.

C

Cookie monster

I was knda hoping the bp exec's would jump out of the top floor after an hour of vuvu treatment :)

C

Cookie monster

It will be all over tomorrow thank god.

The sad part is there will be thousands of vuvu's dumped and not recycled.

Status
Not open for further replies.