What's new

Afgooey x Purple Urkle and ChemDD F2-F3

The Revolution

Veteran
Im really digging that Gooey x PU! I had brainstormed that cross earlier this season but have since had the donor plants jacked from the outdoor plot. Had a few others in mind aswell as recreating the PU x The white.. That ChemDD is no joke either! Looking legit bro. Great job

Jare

Genetics' hunter
Veteran
should turn a monster...ehhh !!!

great plan great genetic and high class grower ..should be a stellar!!!

so i follow tha advice from you buddy...im excited to start i just prepare the main room that for this time i want use both of cab...my old homebox xs where i put this deep strawberry diesel and i want start also my new cab where i grow the last 2 time where i put 5x c99 fem. and a couple more strains like this i hope to increment my final weight for the end of summer than stop for few month homie..i want go back mountain india parvaty valley ...now still 2 year miss me my friend up in the jungle where charas grow like salvia and rosmarino in italy.....ehh but we can see soon if i can go not sure(cioè voglio partire ma devo mettere da parte i soldi a sufficienza )..

ps: premetto che è la prima volta con semi regolari...riguardo questi 10 reg. deep strawberry diesel che voglio fare nella home box avevo pensato di partire subito da 12/12 o flippare poco dopo cioè 1 week veg e boom in fioritura, essendo regolari non è che avranno problemi a partire subito a 12/12?? questo per contenere un po le misure dato che la homebox è alta solo 120cm...
mi sembra di aver letto da qualche parte che meno ore incrementano più la fuoriuscita delle femmine e più ore incrementano la fuoriuscita dei maschi..o è una cazzata?? anyway il tuo consiglio è sempre apprezzato...ciao fratello jare!!!

Ahhhhh, India! What a wonderful place... i never was there and can only imagine how much is beautiful live there... i hope for you that the money will come out and that you will go there asap ;)

So, 2 boxes? Sounds really nice ;) 2 x 250w? you for sure will have a nice crop with two different spaces, this is sure...
For the 12/12 from seed, i can tell you that with this strain maybe it's not a good idea, the cross si Deep Chunk x Strawberry Diesel, and you know, the DC is a total indica plant with a fast flowering time but with a real slow growin' phase, i don't know exactly how much influence can have this on the phenos you will have, but in general i noticed a strong dominance of the DC in the crosses i seen around, and so i think that a 12/12 from seed or with a lil' veg isn't a so good idea, i hope you can understand why... I grown multiple times the original StrawDeez too and also with that i can't reccomend to you a 12/12 from seed, a lil' time of veggin' is needed, trust me... In your case, i think that 3 weeks of veggin' should work nice, 1st week in seedling container and 2 week in 6.5lt pot, with the 250w lamp, i was a 250watter for years and this method always work well for me, in a 60x60 box...
Another thing that i think should work for you is to put less seeds, not 10, but 6 i think are enough, don't be scared about the regular beans, there are times you will be lucky and times that don't, but after much runs i can assure you that a low female ratio it's truly rare, and, moreover, flower less plants in bigger pot is definitely better than grow more females in smaller pot... 3-4 females in 11 liters pot, vegged properly, trained, will give you a very nice crop... I did lots of experiment about this, with cuts of the same plant, and flower the same pheno in 6.5lt and 11lt pots it's different... At mo for example, i'm running the Afgooey x Purple Urkle #1 in a 6.5lt, and the last run she was in 11lt, so, the crop in the 11lt is a lot more of 2 cuts in 6.5lt... the volume of the pot is less than the double, but the crop is more than double... and i noticed this with lots of strain i grown in the years...

Let me know what do u think about that ;)

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
i think you are right 100% my brotha!!! yes 2 x 250w i try like this...

shit 1 in 11lt get more than 2 in 6,5....shit ,what a heck!!!
so i take care the advice bro, i just scare for male / female ratio on seed but anyway lets start the game again, so keep watching grower this summer for me confirmed NO VACANZY ehhh ehh!!!

Jare

Genetics' hunter
Veteran
i think you are right 100% my brotha!!! yes 2 x 250w i try like this...

shit 1 in 11lt get more than 2 in 6,5....shit ,what a heck!!!
so i take care the advice bro, i just scare for male / female ratio on seed but anyway lets start the game again, so keep watching grower this summer for me confirmed NO VACANZY ehhh ehh!!!

;)

When u start the new double grow, let me know...

:wave:

RudeDog

Veteran
Afgooey x Purple Urkle #2....Sweet, looks like the resin is ready to run off the leaves in a gooey mess. Respect man.

Jare

Genetics' hunter
Veteran
Finally the chop! The hot temps start to be a problem, i've to chop all the plants asap...

the first lady came down is the ChemDD f3 #1, chem leaning pheno, lemony/sour smell, nice production, ready in 78 days ;)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

lonely nanner :D
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:wave:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
SHIT!!!!
ALL KINDA INSANITY MY BROTHA, THOSE NUGGS ..COLOR..SIZE ALL IN THYE BEST WAY , HIGH CLASS MAN!!!..HIGH CLASS!!!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Thanks for the kind words buddy ;) Did you started your new grow?

yes i popped many seed, i can't open new thread now but soon i do sure ,
so unfortunately some of the seed i popped died after sprouted..maybe for the hot climate ..or by me :comfort:
the seed i miss are:
1x pineapple express
1x grapefruit diesel
1x sour cream
1x chronic ryder
2x deep strawberry diesel.... (cazzo proprio la pineapple e. e la grapefruit d. mi sono morte , le ho trovate questa mattina afflosciate tipo lessate dopo che ieri sera avevo messo tutte le baby che erano nei grodan nei vasetti 10x10 fino a 10/15 giorni di vita per poi metterle nei vasi definitivi, avevo fatto un pensierino su queste due genetiche ma vabbè la prox volta prenderò 5 fem. per sorta e via che ci si riprova, ma niente è male vedremo cosa viene fuori da queste 2 run , forse proverò in una delle cab a fare solo 5 piante su vasi da 11litri per veder la differenza con l'altra cab dove sono 8 piante su vasi da 6,5litri)
but 8x deep strawberry diesel are really healthy
5x c99 female are really good
1x confid. cheese female is ok
1x connie chung female good
1x kalashnikova female are more than good because she are 3 cotiledone maybe promise stellar ...
1x blueberry gum female is good also.
so maybe i popped the easy ryder autos if arrive in this few days and a couple more seed i want popped that i have already just for have a good choice for flower the double cab 250w you no... because i don't no how many female comin out from the 8 regolar deep s.d.!!!
anyway thanks for your interess bro when i open new thread i give you link and you are welcome my buddy!!! :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts