What's new

Afgooey x Purple Urkle and ChemDD F2-F3

Jare

Genetics' hunter
Veteran
Hi all guys this is my new grow, there are 2 Afgooey x Purple Urkle from the last run, a brand new F2 pheno of my ChemDD F2 and the newest stuff of all, the F3 made by me...

Here some shots, about 30 days of flowering, hope you enjoy :D

Afgooey x Purple Urkle #1

picture.php

picture.php

Afgooey x Purple Urkle #2

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ChemDD F3 #1

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And a bonus shot, a ChemDD F3 cumshot :D lookin' for a good F4 generation ;)

picture.php

:wave:

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey homie...good things in your grow.Your F3 looks really nice but...where are the F2's?
Don't know if you noticed on my thread but I sprouted one chem you gave me,is the same you're running right now?
Keep up the stone bro :wave:

Jare

Genetics' hunter
Veteran
Hey homie...good things in your grow.Your F3 looks really nice but...where are the F2's?
Don't know if you noticed on my thread but I sprouted one chem you gave me,is the same you're running right now?
Keep up the stone bro :wave:

The F2's? I was just lazy last time i took pictures, but i did some shots just right now during the feeding :) I think i'll upload some tonight at least, now i've to go, my Iguana Juice it's goin' to finish and i've to buy another bottle of it (it rocks, IMO :D) and the local growshop sucks, i've to go to another town...

Anyway thanks for following, i'll update weekly this thread, stay tuned :)

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
oh shit!!!...what em..crazy nice nuggets bro, definitely you are the f..ing big man!!!
i tell you only ...i'm in for this suck crazy thread!!!!
ps: rep+++ n' +++ n' +++ Lol!!!

Jare

Genetics' hunter
Veteran
hei jare but wich lamp you use in this run and how many days you veg this beautifull baby??

Hi mate, it's a pleasure see you in my thread :) i really appreciate :ying:

I'm using a 400w HPS lamp with Adjust-a-wing in a 80x80x160cm box :D I'm using the same combo of different lines of nuts, CellMax Earth Grow in vegetative stage, Iguana Juice Bloom and Carbo Load from Advanced Nutrients, Guano Tea made with Guano Kalong and Plagron Green Sensation as booster :) I don't know how much the babies vegged, cause i generally keep them in the mothers' box under the neon lights till the flowering room has some free space, in fact during this run there are plants with a difference of over 3 weeks of 12/12... Every time i got a free corner i fill it :D

K

K.K.K.

Amazing shots Jare :) Your buds look so fuckin' great!

That damages on the leaves? Thripids?

I'm tagged ;)

Jare

Genetics' hunter
Veteran
Amazing shots Jare :) Your buds look so fuckin' great!

That damages on the leaves? Thripids?

I'm tagged ;)

Thanks buddy ;)

You're totally right about that problem on the leaves, are some fuckin' thripids, today i'm just doin' a treatment with the spinosad, i'm doin' it only now cause i was scared about use it in this state of flowering with so much buds, but a friend of mine tell me that he used it around at the same phase and he had not any problem...

Wolv

Veteran
Lovely plant as always... my favourite is ChemDD F3 #1, by the way the Afgooey x Purple Urkle #1 (parlo in italiano perchè ho un ronzio in testa che mi fa perdere l'uso dell'inglese ;) ) è quello che mi dicevi essere più resinoso, quindi più Afgooey ma meno profumato rispetto al #2?

Jare

Genetics' hunter
Veteran
Lovely plant as always... my favourite is ChemDD F3 #1, by the way the Afgooey x Purple Urkle #1 (parlo in italiano perchè ho un ronzio in testa che mi fa perdere l'uso dell'inglese ;) ) è quello che mi dicevi essere più resinoso, quindi più Afgooey ma meno profumato rispetto al #2?

Thanks brotha ;)

The 2 phenotypes of Afgooey x Purple Urkle are both great considering all my past experience as grower... The #1 pheno is the one that smells better with a massive resin production, but IMO the #2 is the winner, even if that pics up here don't give it justice, the resin is simply everywhere in the advanced flowering phase, also the smell is really interesting (a lil' less strong compared to the #1), and last but not least i really prefer smoking the #2, it's a so complex smell/taste that remind me a "blue cheese" cause of its sweet&somethinglikerottenstuff defined aroma, the sweet is dominant but the other part of this incredible taste really intrigue me and never let me tired of smokin' it :)

Jare

Genetics' hunter
Veteran
Here we go with the update :)

ChemDD f2, new pheno :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ChemDD f3 #1

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ChemDD f3 #2

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Afgooey x Purple Urkle #2

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
hey brutha what a hell!!!! all chemdd f2 f3 look so resinos and fat like crazy nice bro, you have some kick ass genetic in the hand but also you no fo su what you do...ca..o i want some chemdd also me ...
rep++ LoL n'.-.-. boss!!!

pasqsn

GuerrillaLifestyle
Veteran
Hey man!! La ChemDD f3 #1 spacca i culi!! Rep+!!
Spero ci farai dei seeds con quella!!

Jare

Genetics' hunter
Veteran
Thanks brothers ;)

The ChemDD f4 are on the way, so, be patient, in one month i'll do some germination tests ;)