What's new

Afghani Question

Devaku

Bodhi has worked with something called the Fat Cherry Afghani but I don't know if it's available to the general public, probably not.
Yeah I saw that, not for sale, so I wanna hunt one, idk if it's just an Afgani x Afgani or Afgani X Thai, so I wanted to ask if an Afgani could get a "Cherry" pheno

Brother Nature

Mazar-i-Shariff was the Afghan used in AK-47, so it would make sense you could find a Cherry Pheno in a proper Afghan strain. It might be a bit of a task to find a good one though, the Cherry AK was a pretty hard pheno to find as is that flavor in most strains that are supposed to express it. There's a lot of variety in Afghan strains so good luck mate, but I think you're looking in the correct place.

Devaku

Mazar-i-Shariff was the Afghan used in AK-47, so it would make sense you could find a Cherry Pheno in a proper Afghan strain. It might be a bit of a task to find a good one though, the Cherry AK was a pretty hard pheno to find as is that flavor in most strains that are supposed to express it. There's a lot of variety in Afghan strains so good luck mate, but I think you're looking in the correct place.
Thanks that's what I figured but I'll be my first grow after the holidays, my grandma will teach me to grow. I just wanted to know if I can chase the cherry pheno in those afghani's, and Thanks for the reply

Latest posts

Latest posts