What's new

Afghani Haze Tester Thread

wingdings

Veteran
#2 probably could have been harvested at 70 days but she went about 80 because she was turning a nice purple shade. Anyway, full disclosure, she finally popped a little nanner today after being pushed so far. But it was definitely a solid plant, no problems for 11 weeks and very ripe.

Aroma is funky turpentine that bites the senses, with a nice citrus background.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

wingdings

Veteran
^ Dried and curing
picture.php

I knew this girl was going to be gorgeous once she started getting ripe! :peacock:
picture.php

All these girls are winners in their own respect though. Chopping next week, hopefully Ill get some better shots first
picture.php
picture.php

Gardening Angel

Veteran
^ Dried and curing
View Image

I knew this girl was going to be gorgeous once she started getting ripe! :peacock:
View Image

All these girls are winners in their own respect though. Chopping next week, hopefully Ill get some better shots first View Image View Image

Hey wingdings

Thanks for the update

Awesome pics is usual with this test,
that last shot with the colours is the one for me

Looking forward to the chopping pics

Thanks
GA

wingdings

Veteran
This is the girl you liked GA. I just lst'd her, tied down the top. Even bottom branches stretched up to make nice buds. Huge yield, she was also the runt in veg with a male twin. Smells of incense and hints of chocolate during trim.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

wingdings

Veteran
#4 beautiful buds, incense aroma
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

#5 Smells like Afghan haze, hard to describe, a nice blend of spice & earth with haze

picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts