What's new

Afghani Haze Tester Thread

nickman

Veteran
Hey wingding , do u run an organic bed ??? Just wondering... Them girls are looking proper bro...

Never mind, I just read in ur a5 thread that u run a recycled organic soil bed... How do u like it??? I've been using happy frog and a company called dr earth... The dr earth accctually has aloe in it too I've read on the bag... It's got some kinds of good bacterial as well in it ... I really want to get into making my own soil ... I just nervous I'd burn the shit outta my plants or something like that...
Good day bro...

wingdings

Veteran
Good to have you here Lester!
Thanks everyone.

Hey nickman, I have 4 big square beds that I keep in rotation.
Dr. Earth is good stuff, I used their bagged soil a few times.
These beds are just peat, EWC, and perlite as a base, 1/3 of each. Oyster shell for ph and a bunch of dry amendments. Im no expert obviously, as I burned these plants lol! But recycling has been pretty forgiving for me, Im still getting used to it, probably amended too heavy this round. it saves me so much time and $ just reusing soil. Haven't mixed soil up in a year.

Crappy pics today
8 weeks
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

wingdings

Veteran
65 days, this girl looks done. Tangy funky delicious orange aroma is what comes to mind. Can't wait to get into these buds.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

SourDank

Veteran
She's gorgeous windings, love the purple coming through on her. She definitely looks like a winner brother

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Wingdings, beautiful plants! I showed your pics to my seedlings lol

Standing by for smoke report! K+ grow buddy!

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Good to have you here Lester!
Thanks everyone.

Hey nickman, I have 4 big square beds that I keep in rotation.
Dr. Earth is good stuff, I used their bagged soil a few times.
These beds are just peat, EWC, and perlite as a base, 1/3 of each. Oyster shell for ph and a bunch of dry amendments. Im no expert obviously, as I burned these plants lol! But recycling has been pretty forgiving for me, Im still getting used to it, probably amended too heavy this round. it saves me so much time and $ just reusing soil. Haven't mixed soil up in a year.

Crappy pics today
8 weeks
View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image

Hey wingdings

Crappy pics or not the third shot is the one for me personally

Hope your keeping well and the harvest session went ok

Thanks
GA

testymctester

Veteran
Well done, wingdings. :tiphat:

How long did each of them go? Do you think they are all pretty Afghan dominant or did you get some nice hybrid effects from the a5?

wingdings

Veteran
Thanks everyone! 4/5 of these girls are still going. This fastest girl is just about dry enough to jar up, maybe another couple days. She has a sharp funky citrus aroma still, very nice!

picture.php
picture.php

wingdings

Veteran
11 weeks, Testy, I'd say these girls are a nice affy/haze blend. I found plants leaning to either side and some right in the middle.
This girl looks done possibly
picture.php

Few weeks maybe
picture.php

This girl and the last girl are almost identical
picture.php

And then this beast, who was the runt in veg, my guess is she just didn't do well with the long light cycle but really shined under 12/12 and 11/13. Ill try and get a better structure shot later of her. Lots of big buds.
picture.php

Doc D

Great work, Wingdings!!

I'm sure you made KG proud to have such a great grower testing these out :)

nickman

Veteran
Awsome bro... Real nice work ...!!!...

Those dry buds look tasty...
I'd definitely like to see some whole plant shots if possible...

wingdings

Veteran
Thanks doc, I've definitely noticed your growing prowess and excellent taste in cannabis as well!

Nickman, I know what you mean, they are tucked in the back right now so getting any decent shots takes special balancing skills lol.

Ready for the cure on the faster lady
picture.php
picture.php

SourDank

Veteran
Nice man, a couple weeks in the jar and I can only imagine how delicious she is gonna be for you

nickman

Veteran
Thanks doc, I've definitely noticed your growing prowess and excellent taste in cannabis as well!

Nickman, I know what you mean, they are tucked in the back right now so getting any decent shots takes special balancing skills lol.

Ready for the cure on the faster lady
View Image View Image

No worries, I know just what u mean... When the plant is in the back corner of the room and it's such a pain in the ass to get a decent shot or to even try to take it out of the room without busting a branch or whatever...

Looks real good though...

Latest posts

Latest posts