What's new

afghan hash

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
I honestly think i just creamed my pants. Well with the crack down on poppy production in Afghanistan by the local Gov't, farmers are growing more pot now for hash production. It's still illegal but they don't crack down as much. You'll probably see a lot bigger hash market now.

mr.haze420

Veteran
the nepal

the nepal

there is a never ending supply of afghan border and for sure it is not hand rubbed it is sieved. and yes there are varying degrees of quality. that piece may be of a higher quality but i have never seen any hand rubbed afghani. and herbalizer i dare you to take 2 tokes of the nepal and i will take pix of you crawling back to the hotel for all to see hahahahahahaha.

mr.haze420

Veteran
most nepalese here is not of the highest quality but the one i have was brought here by a friend who sought out the best polm and delivered the goods. it never made it to the shops as there was not that much.

ngakpa

Veteran
hey - I hate to spoil the party but

1. as Mr. Haze says, that is sieved hash
2. in the scale of Afghani hash it is possibly not that great by the looks of it - probably as Mr. Haze says border for export, hence the silly stamp etc.

I am not saying I know I am right, just my tuppence, you never know till you feel it, smell it, smoke it etc. of course

this (I am guessing) is some somewhat better stuff - Northern Afghani said to be from Sheberghan region

also, that Nepalese looked sieved to me, so is not ultra-authentic, though that doesn't mean to say it isn't killer smoke

Last edited:

ngakpa

Veteran
ok this is what real hand-rubbed charas looks like - i.e. pretty crappy

obviously Malana cream and other sorts will look different, but many (any?) old hands will tell you - it is the harder glassier resins which can really rip your head off when you smoke them

these twists are very old school Himalayan offerings - think of the twisting kundalini energy, double-helixes and all that

justagrower

as ngakpa rightfully states , this is not hand rubbed hashish . it s sieved . 2550 seems expensive as well, especially for where your based herby . it was going for 1600-1800 up here . same stamp .

hand rubbed charas comes in tolas like the pics above . kilo blocks of hand rubbed have a similar appearance to marble ie. you can see where all the smaller tolas have been pressed into a block for easier transportation .

:bashhead:
Woody Creek said:
look @ the seal..too funny. I live in La and have clubs. In my part of the world seals don't mean shit. You can call anything a kush and it becomes a kush. Understand i'm damaged by my society.

So it's actual hand rubbed. of course large farms same color. wow, holy shit that slab represents 1000 of hours of hard labor. i forget there's places in the world where labor is that cheap. it's such a crime these people have been robbed of their small home gardens.
:bashhead: Are you sayin that its bootleg hash?lol

ngakpa

Veteran
igrohydro said:
Hand rubbed comes in slabs too. :cuss:

hiya fella - no offence or anything, but you clearly need a bit more experience of charas... look at the pics again, the grainy consistency of the charas is a clear indicator that it has been produced by sieving

more to the point, as a product of Afghanistan it would be truly unusual for it to be produced by hand-rubbing

it's hard to use colour as a means to judge via pics, but the colour of that product also makes me doubt its quality somewhat - the blackness is not quite right, I would expect (expect) it to have a slightly rougher and impurer taste than the more refined charas...

edit: just to be clear, using the word "charas" to mean hand-rubbed only is a Western habit - in Pakistan and Afghanistan all hashish is called charas/chaars

Last edited:
I

igrohydro

So fella,what does mazar i sharif mean?????????
And is that what the seal says? :bashhead:

Watched em makin some fella,expierance,jejeje!

Last edited:

ngakpa

Veteran
as far as I know it means "tomb of the chosen one", something to do with death of Ali one of the major patricarchs of Shia Islam... I hope I've got that right

anyway, maybe what you meant to ask was "what does shirak-i-mazar" mean? ... in answar to my own question, it means "milk of mazar"

but if you think that the fact it's called milk (cream) means that it's hand-rubbed then you're wrong

so you've been to Afghanistan and watched them hand-rubbing that charas above have you???

sorry mate... anyway, where are you from - anyone European or from anywhere east of there would know that stuff above is sieved hashish as we have been seeing Moroccan since god knows

and somehow I don't see too many N. Americans making a trip to Afghanistan right now, sadly...

ngakpa

Veteran
igrohydro said:
Yeah Cpt,mazar means milk and is rubbed like you say,one of the nicest hasj's ive smoked.

shirak means milk you muppet

igrohydro said:
So fella,what does mazar i sharif mean?????????
And is that what the seal says? :bashhead:

Watched em makin some fella,expierance,jejeje!

bolloks

Papulz

lover of all things hashlike
Veteran
seals = nothing

still, decent little slab you got there.

also, backing up woody... i also make slabs that look VERY similar to that with oil and resin powder.

I

igrohydro

You still aint answered fella.
Tomb of the chosen one lmao
And yeah as i sais before ive seen it throungh my own eyes so,that makes you the muppet! :joint:

Last edited:

ngakpa

Veteran
Papulz said:
seals = nothing

too true, though I would go further - stamps are a sign of sub-par export quality hashish

the worst North Indian charas I have seen always had stamps on

"red seal" and "gold seal" absolute garbage crap import hashish from the '90s likewise had seals, and being even more shit had trademark plastic wrap on too all designed to con to the punters

sealed hashish etc. always the kind of stuff people will say "oh good Indian charas has a subtle effect" etc. etc.

nonsense all of it

and igrohydro - what haven't I answered? admit mate, you are wrong and don't know what you're talking about, much more of this and you will join my ignore list, as right know I'm slightly too drunk not to get annoyed by you

ngakpa

Veteran
igrohydro said:
You still aint answered fella.
Tomb of the chosen one lmao
And yeah as i sais before ive seen it throungh my own eyes so,that makes you the muppet! :joint:

honestly, you really are a cretin of the first order, still I am a few pints the worse, and rather than dream about breaking your nose with my elbow I decided to type "shirak-i-mazar" into google instead... happy now?

Cannabis Thrives in an Afghan Province
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/04/world/asia/04cannabis.html?_r=1&oref=slogin
Hashish from this area — called Shirak-i-Mazar, or Milk of Mazar — was once prized by smokers around the world, though its primacy has since been supplanted by varieties from other countries.

http://www.afghan-network.net/Culture/mazar.html
Mazar-i-Sharif ("Tomb of The Chosen One") is home to the great Blue Mosque, Tomb Of Hazrat Ali, cousin and son-in-law of Prophet Mohammad (PBUH), the fourth caliph of Islam. The tomb was covered with earth to escape the ravage of Genghis Khan in 1220 and remained lost until it was uncovered during the rebuilding work in 1480s.

i can break off a chunk of my bricked bubble, manipulate it in my hand for 20 min and produce a homogeneous chunk that looks just like ngakpa's twist... if you roll it into a ball and burnish it on a glass plate it will get shiny like a temple ball.....after i do that i dont see how you could ever really tell how it was made...and if i had a stencil and some green spray paint... would you believe it came from mars...hand rubbed by my little friends??