What's new

Aeroponic PC case scrog

Aerohead

space gardener
Veteran
so 4 days untill you think they are done now by your flush time predictions? how are they looking? :respect:

Actually they are done now! chop pics to follow...

Cork144, I have been meaning to ask you something about scrog. I wound up wasting 3 inches that could have been bud because my scrog was well short 6 inches or so. Do you think my height was determined mostly by my training or light penetration? I am sure they both have a part but I'm trying to figure out if I train differently on the next run, I can get 9 or 10 inch buds with better training. I have some of these PL-L's over reef tanks and they grow corals very well under 2 feet of water. The smaller popcorn buds at the bottom of the screen were still dense and sticky. I guess I'm just trying to use up all that space next time. I might trade 3 X55w for 2X80w next run because the 80w PL-L's are only 1 inch longer but have 25w more intensity.

Aerohead

space gardener
Veteran
Thanks, 0p0rat0r!!

Elephunk, sorry to hear about the HID heat issues but your not alone, hardly any HID PC case grows harvest. The only one I can remember that did well was Mr. Micros and it was also a dual case and not too stealthy if I remember correctly. You have the right idea now, those 80w are going to pound your case with light.. Can't wait to see how they work for you.

Aerohead

space gardener
Veteran
They have been chopped!!! It shocked even myself to finally get a top view of this monster, wow she's beautiful! You can also see the Krylon plastic paint is no match for the nutes, what an ugly mess my aero manifolds became. I will try to use a better material that can be cleaned next run. Here is some pics, many more to follow as I have been trimming for hours and I'm exhausted.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

theblotto

great work man, waiting for numbers...
im workin on my first minigrow and you gave mebig inspiration :)

a question: what kind of seeds you used? i hope i can put 4 lowryder in my mid-tower case, and maybe i'll scrog them.. any hint?

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
damn great harvest aero...very impressive for a pc grow

J

Jebus11

wow what a damn tease with those pics bro! I wanna see some trimmed up sexyness

D.I.trY

congratulations on a fanstastic pc case crop. thats a phenonemal harvest you are holding right there, and next time you will take your experience from this round to push it even further! also, 80W pll only 1 inch longer? wow i assumed they would be much longer. I look forward to more of your contributions to the community. judging by your pc you are a clean and tidy person and this carries over to your grow room - i am a messy pig! and wouldn't be worrying about the stained plastic :)

C

cork144

Not long till you sample your hard work.

congratulations, i knew this was going to have a fantastic end.

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
They have been chopped!!! It shocked even myself to finally get a top view of this monster, wow she's beautiful! You can also see the Krylon plastic paint is no match for the nutes, what an ugly mess my aero manifolds became. I will try to use a better material that can be cleaned next run. Here is some pics, many more to follow as I have been trimming for hours and I'm exhausted.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bravo!!!! :respect:

Aerohead

space gardener
Veteran
Thanks everyone!!! Great news the buds are very heavy and dense, they feel like clubs!
Here is some more nbud shots followed by trimming photos::
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Here's about half way through trimming, we needed a break:

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Here is a huge pile of sugar leaves that filled a cigar box soon to be BHO.

picture.php

Here is a box full of buds, the popcorn is at the bottom cause it couldn't hang.

picture.php

S

silent_lemon

so awesome, i spent time today reading your grow - and then you just so happen to post and sum it all up with a good reading/viewing pleasure finish. congrats mang:joint::joint:

Aerohead

space gardener
Veteran
Too much stem to post a wet weight, we'll have to wait a week or so. So far, it's looking good, I am very happy with with the buds and suspect the dry numbers will be very close to my goal..

Lord Fatwa

fuck yeah, Aerohead, that shit looks awesome. its amazing when all of your hard work and patience pays off. aeroponics looks a little too difficult for me to handle, but your grow shows the potential of a pc grow.

K+ bro