What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Aeroponic PC case scrog

Aero, just have to say again, this thread is really getting me excited for my coming micro grow!!! You are truly inspirational! ;o) By the way, did you mention what nutes you're using? I'm trying to decide what I'm going to go with, but I'm still building my system and waiting for my beans to come ;o) Just have to say again, WOW! You have me drooling over pc case bud! lol!!! Thanks again!!!

- Chr0nicles

ok ive been reading about micro grows and after readin the forums i have decided to try doin one myself. your box set up had me sold on the idea. got my box pretty much finished now i just gotta decide on what kind of beans. Keep posting, i love learnin

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
Seeing your pics makes me know I made the right choice for the new cab! Keep it up :yes: Looking forward to that DIY too!

Aerohead

space gardener
Veteran
Thanks for all of the kind words everyone!

Chr0nicles, Thanks for checking out my grow, keep us updated on that system you are building.

As far as the nutes I use, I keep it very simple and use the GH flora series 3 part nutes and nothing else. I follow the bottles recommended dose except I mix 2 gallons worth of nutes to 2.5 gallons of R/O water and change them out every week.

Silentspider, thanks for checking out my grow! As far as beans go, I would recommend something that finishes very fast because it's hard to wait 90 days or so to get a harvest on a micro grow.

ScrubNinja, yes you made a fine choice with that cab and lighting, you will be stoked about how easy it is to cool. I have a feeling that box is going to yield very well once you get it dialed in.

Aerohead

space gardener
Veteran
Thanks for stopping by OldTimers.

Hempknowsis, Thanks for kind words, so far the bud quality has exceeded my expectations too. Those CFL's really pack on the trichs.

I forgot to mention earlier that the ladies overpowered my odor control the other day. They are really really stinky at this point. I am not concerned about the smell as nobody visits the room it's in but if my living situation was to change, I would need a scrubber on that thing big time. I thought I would mention this since many others are currently building PC cases. Seems that if you get one packed full enough, it's gonna stink like a closet full, I'm shocked how all the sudden the pine tree smell in my room turned into rotting fruit.

I am also trying to decide when to begin flush. I took a long look at them today and I'm guessing I'll begin a 2 week flush in a week or so. I don't have any way to mag the trichs nor have I ever used that method before. I am judging by calyx swell and hair color at the moment. I'll try to get some close up pics of the buds to see what you guys and gals think.

T

teerull

Looks mad, Aero!! Can't wait till the harvest!!

kind enough to spare an overall image of the pc&the insides? I bet it's sick!

peace,
T:joint:

Aerohead

space gardener
Veteran
Thanks Fuzz420!!

Teerull, thanks for stopping by

kind enough to spare an overall image of the pc&the insides? I bet it's sick!

Did you mean to include those pics at harvest time? it's tough to get pics in there right now lol...

Aerohead

space gardener
Veteran
Thanks luv2garden that's quite a compliment coming from you, your grow is outstanding and much heavier than mine... trade ya buds?? LOL J/K

Aerohead

space gardener
Veteran
Thanks Cheesebuds!!

Crafty, no magic tricks here, just keep those girls happy and you will get some great smoke. Guess we are proving PC grows can produce a decent stash :joint:

basscadet

Thanks Cheesebuds!!

Crafty, no magic tricks here, just keep those girls happy and you will get some great smoke. Guess we are proving PC grows can produce a decent stash :joint:

PC cases rock!!

Hey Aero, I seen people in the organics forum use old aquarium water in their tea's for soil grow, just wondering if you've ever tried it with aeroponics. I'm not all that familiar with the process just a thought when I saw your pics of Nemoin scrubninja's thread.

Aerohead

space gardener
Veteran
Yes, I have has success with protein skimmer teas in the past. I am not using this with my current grow mainly because of the small size of the sump supporting large plant mass. I don't have any fresh water tanks and I'm not sure I want salt water in my res..