What's new

Aeroponic grow

Naw man I am on the other coast.

It's my fault that I don't have any, I've been lazy and relied on others when I should have started mothers long ago. I am just now starting mothers.

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
yea man first step is pick up a 5x10 tent. best way to do it. all concealed.. can hook trellis right up to poles... i just train the plants under the trellis until i have a nice sea of green canopy. 1 tent per bedroom is perfect, not to much heat. I like the idea of the tents because it keeps your grow contained.. also has a flood tray on the bottom incase the table starts to leak.. come on out bro, im waitin for ya!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
yea i got a 10x10 room but its not empty yet...the 5x10 tents seem cool but are you limited in terms of height of plants?

because i was thinking about growing out some monsters that damn near reach the ceiling haha. my goal is less plants so i can stay under legal numbers but have them be giants. im down to see how you do all the training and supercropping because i tried supercropping and it killed all my shit lol...

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice job.

Did you pay attention to your roots? Look at AeroGs roots and compare to mine. (not picking on you AG: had those myself, until I converted to high pressure pump with low gph mist heads, combined with 2 second feed times) Mine are now better than this pic. What's diff?

Surface Area

A true aero system (HP) atomizes the nutrients so that they float onto the roots instead of soaking them with large droplets (low pressure). Consequently, the roots develop differently, more like fluffy, airy pipe cleaners, instead of spaghetti.

The fuzzies all along the root length consume tons more nutes per feeding than spaghetti roots.

As you might imagine, you don't use a high ppm nute mix, as these roots are consuming multiple times more nutes per feeding.

The ideal root environment requires

1. having more depth than height of plant at maturity
2. Sufficient space around each root mass for the high pressure mist to swirl around each root mass, and then fall on them.

Fence post type chambers will clog due to the explosive root growth. If you are growing a 2 ft plant you need 2 feet odf depth, as well as ample space around each plant for the nutes to swirl, so all sides get fed. :wave:

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
haha nice hash attempt bro, that video is professional... you timed the getting high part perfect how did it come out?

Oh that was a few minutes to throw together. I do a lot of video editing. haha the timing was just that way..lol

Ahhh man so fucking killer,

img03925774663.jpg

I am going to grow for hash and just keep enough bud till the next grow.

Latest posts

Latest posts