What's new

Aeroponic grow

idk, but it sure looks and grows like it is. The buds are very long appose to the other girls which are more indica very dense. I am waiting for my buddy to come over to ID those galls, their his clones after all.

MeanBean

It looks like your gonna have a ton of buds though cause of how young the plant looks and how many bud sites you got blowing up already lol

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
hey where is your exhaust vent? and how do u have it setup? if you put the blower on the inside of the tent with the exahaust hooked up to the light blowing out that creates negative pressure and air will be forced in cooling your room that may help with the temps of the rez. maybe also go get some ice packs???

The fan draws air from inside and through the hood and blows outside via ducting from the top 4 inch hole.

The intake is mainly from outside via 4' ducting with an inline fan which is on the bottom of the tent.

There is a dehumidifier in the hut, which increases temp with the RH is above 50%.

The fan is powerful, it sucks in on the sides of the hut. Since it's cool out, I taped up the bottom vents to help with keeping only the fresh air being drawn in. So other then a few little areas the main intake is through the 4' duct with the inline fan drawing cool are in from outside.

Now the res I have, might do better if it was insulated, not the solution but a step.

It looks like your gonna have a ton of buds though cause of how young the plant looks and how many bud sites you got blowing up already lol
hehe that possibility makes me giggle and in week 4 already. Next week is when I hit with OverDrive.

I really like that satvia strain, I mean look at her, the cola is just growing, and the bottom, not sure what to call it, you said "bud sites" which I call the crown, is as thick as a football. Tho each is long and thin, there are dozens of them....pretty cool.

As shown here, http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/8442/weedao.jpg

And the one strain Jupiter, which I have two of, are starting to show signs of the pistils coloring.

These two should be the mendocino purples
picture.php

picture.php

Unknown stavia
picture.php

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
id take the dehumidifier out of the tent. as long as its right next to the tent, still going to work. that will def bring temps down. and what i accually do is run a tube from the dehumidifier back into one of my net pots so i never have to drain the dehumidifier and i also dont have to add water as often. just make sure the dehumidifier is elevated.

I would, but the RH jumps to 80's with the light is off, and the air it draws in is from the out side....Hummm

I was wondering about the water from the DH. I tested the PH, was a little high, but was not sure if it could be used.

I notice now in budding, I evaporate about 2 gallons a day, my DH takes about 1 gl a day...

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
just make sure the exhaust never turns off then the humidity will stabilize.

so i just left the hydro shop with my 3 new 5x10's picked up a 120plant ez power cloner aswell. any experience with these?

Nice! You know I was thinking about one of them ez cloners....but our system should work as a cloner? But no, no experience yet, the only clones I have done where in just cubes.

I'm not sure yet what direction I am going to go with I get ready to clone, I only need 24 at a time.

MeanBean

Man, looking good!

Still havent hit the "packing on weight" point but there's still a shitload of bud sites started!! how many weeks did the seed co say for this strain?

Is it me or does your room have a semi led purple haze to it lol!!!

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
ima post my pics here 2 if you dont mind. not many people running these tables. lets show them w hat there all about...

these are my chemxsours at day 13 from clone. day 10 of 12/12

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here we go!!. awesome. tagged it.
im finishing ch9s and getting in multi strain mode. my e z cloners full and ill see roots in a day or 2. :D
:plant grow: :yes:

Latest posts

Latest posts