What's new

AeroFlo28, Rainforest, 800W budding, Purple Haze <- Sensi Seeds

• Thread starter TheGermanProGro
  • Start date
T

TheGermanProGro

I'd be interested in that too? Should I leave my AeroFlo28 on for 24/7?

I believe most people spray every 3-4min for cca 20sec
Im in the process of getting myself one of those yaroots 909 aero systems (less than 300€ and can hold up to 56 plants ) se would be happy with advice on spraying method.

T

TheGermanProGro

That system looks neat. Have you got more excact pricing? Might invest in those instead of new aeroflos. because my budget is set a bit low atm.

T

TheGermanProGro

I was up at the grow today, unfortunately I forgot to bring my camera up. On Wednesday I'll be there again making pictures.

The Purple Haze plants are starting to get dry and are producing quite swwet aroma. A friend of mine tested it, even though it isn't that dry yet. He didn't tell me about the high yet, just that it tasted good. Gonna get into that real soon too.

The other plants are in their final stage of budding. The hairs are turning red. I changed the water one last time. In 7 days they'll be put down and worked on with some coffe and music. Probably gonna take 3-4 hours. Not sure about how much it will be. I'm guessing anywhere between 200g and 500g. The real official weight will be numbered in 'bout 3 weeks time. Can't wait.

Sorry for no pics...

@ thorns: The prices seem a little higher than the old aeroflo series. the one system holding 52 plants costs over 500€ too much for me.

Last edited:

Shiner

i have producer 808 and it's a plastic pool with an irrigating ring in the middle.
Plants are located in pots in the air.

are you up running the unit at the moment? any chances for some photos of it? Im seriously considering to get this thing mostly because its cheap,SOG ready, aero/NFT hybrid and would really like to get rid of the dirt
been thinking over E&F also but those pebbles kind of worry me

T

TheGermanProGro

Looks interesting, but I swear on AeroFlo now. They look great and work great. :p

Shiner

i've been started using producer 808 since 2 weeks, i made some mistakes with e.c. so my plants have suffered a bit, but i can ensure it's quite user friendly when you start to understand its working. Surly it's better of any hydro system.
And sorry, i can't get you any photoes, i have just broken my photocamera :(

Shiner

you'll see when roots will fall in the water, have filled the pool for 35 litres and, after 2 weeks, roots still don't reach the water