What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Aerial Detection

Mimadman

Don't leave a trail....or other equipment visible. Don't put anymore than u want to lose n one spot.....5 sites of 5 have better chance than one of 25

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A lot of land is covered by satellites, most people don't realise this.

Fire services have satellites, park rangers have satellites, the people who look after water catchment areas have satellites.

I mean I saw my grow on google maps, could see the plants and the pots, and they would have more real time function than google maps, which is not live, and probably much better resolution.
The entire globe is viewed by satellites manned by the military industrial complexs of several nations.

I can look at my OD grow on Google Earth & count each plant. And this is using the free version. Imagine the clarity you get when a higher resolution system is paid for.

Come on man...these guys need proof of that, give them pictures so they believe! :biggrin:

Dioni, your a fool! Google Earth is free...
The technology you attempt to scare folks with is unavailable to the public either by proprietary use or by cost.

D

Dioni

The entire globe is viewed by satellites manned by the military industrial complexs of several nations.

I can look at my OD grow on Google Earth & count each plant. And this is using the free version. Imagine the clarity you get when a higher resolution system is paid for.

Dioni, your a fool! Google Earth is free...
The technology you attempt to scare folks with is unavailable to the public either by proprietary use or by cost.

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Fool...only a fool can't understand what I posted and continues to put words in my mouth, never once did I say it was available to the public!!! and I did say that $$$ was the only way any of it could be utilized.

I'm not here to scare anyone, just to let those that think they can't be seen growing outdoors know that if the powers that be want to find it, it's like shooting fish in a barrel, when they have a substantial budget.

B

BAKED_BEANZ

Come on man...these guys need proof of that, give them pictures so they believe! :biggrin:

your urban myth of plants being depicted as purple on some imaginary device , has been around 20 years + . don,t you think by now there would proof it exits ?

but thats ok , smoke screen and sarcasm your earlier comments away that hold no valid proof .

D

Dioni

your urban myth of plants being depicted as purple on some imaginary device , has been around 20 years + . don,t you think by now there would proof it exits ?

but thats ok , smoke screen and sarcasm your earlier comments away that hold no valid proof .

These guys make some good ones!.....And with a computer you can make the target species wavelength any color you like...I was just using purple as an extreme color choice! Good luck out there, it's a brave new world! :biggrin:

WOW... they really do exist and this is what they look like before they go in a plane or chopper.

http://www.resonon.com/?gclid=CjwKE...14JX1T4oJbdcmTnmh0ITmnFCP6ozDxBkKDhoCKmTw_wcB

Last edited:
B

BAKED_BEANZ

These guys make some good ones!.....And with a computer you can make the target species wavelength any color you like...I was just using purple as an extreme color choice! Good luck out there, it's a brave new world! :biggrin:

WOW... they really do exist and this is what they look like before they go in a plane or chopper.

[URL= https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=71113&pictureid=1707786&thumb=1]View Image[/url]
http://www.resonon.com/?gclid=CjwKE...14JX1T4oJbdcmTnmh0ITmnFCP6ozDxBkKDhoCKmTw_wcB

i stand corrected , that is pretty cool .....

troutman

Seed Whore
Communication towers work real good...choppers stay clear of them for obvious reasons.

I heard of one person growing close to 100 plants actually within 1/4 mile from the end of an airport runaway.
He's never lost a plant in 15 years. He told me it as something to do with international flight laws or something.
Your not legally allowed to fly in a pathway of an airport without permission. He works mostly at night though.

Right under their noses comes to mind. :laughing:

livinit

I heard of one person growing close to 100 plants actually within 1/4 mile from the end of an airport runaway.
He's never lost a plant in 15 years. He told me it as something to do with international flight laws or something.
Your not legally allowed to fly in a pathway of an airport without permission. He works mostly at night though.

Right under their noses comes to mind. :laughing:

I think I remember reading a post about that.

Many mountain grows get away with that as well. They plant them on the South facing side, usually steep enough to where clippers can't fly close enough to the edge.

Easy7

Veteran
There are only a few things they could use. One is intel, rumors and turn coats.

Second is eyes.

Third is flir. They can see areas and spots that are cooler from being watered outside of normal rain. Flir is expensive and they would have a nice budget to have those. Flir is why people think cannabis stands out. It really doesn't, it's the excess moisture. Cover crops may help cover up your moist soil.

As always some areas are known for growing. These areas have higher eradication budgets and more fly overs. Other areas are like finding a needle in a haystack.

livinit

There are only a few things they could use. One is intel, rumors and turn coats.

Second is eyes.

Third is flir. They can see areas and spots that are cooler from being watered outside of normal rain. Flir is expensive and they would have a nice budget to have those. Flir is why people think cannabis stands out. It really doesn't, it's the excess moisture. Cover crops may help cover up your moist soil.

As always some areas are known for growing. These areas have higher eradication budgets and more fly overs. Other areas are like finding a needle in a haystack.

That's what i'm thinking, don't hear much about people getting busted around Canada unless they are growing 200+ plants in rows trying to be obvious.

With Trudeau in Canada handing out money to everyone, not sure what budget will be left. Especially considering cannabis will most likely be legal here in the next couple years.

My personal 25 plants would be wasting there time anyway. :laughing: