What's new

Advice needed housemates grow busted

yeeee510

So I was living at a friends house that was raided. I had no involvement with the growing or sale of marijuana. I work 50 hours a week at a job i commute to I have no time for such things. My friend admitted it was his and they still charged me with cultivation and possession w intent to sell. I was under the impression that my friend was caretaking for others and the grow was legal it was not. Any advice would be much appriciated. Will be speaking with a lawyer that does pot cases frequently but i want as much insight as possible. Sorry im writing this from a phone. Thanks for reading!

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran
im running a 5x5 tent with a 1000w hps air cooled seperately and 6'' inline on a filter i just switched to 12/12 a week girls lookin pretty good i have a few strains this time because its my first grow. my RH is 59% tonight lights have been off for a few hours sometimes its in the 60s im not super worried about mildew but i have been warned about this area. temps are usually in the high 70s daytime mid eighties for a couple days ocasionally and sometimes depending on the weather midlow sixties to mid seventies nightime

looking to get the RH down for flowering to like 30-40?

so what kind of dehumidfier would be good for a 5 by 5? or size like liters extracted?

should i run it day and night? i would love to save on electricity

the 1000w im using was thrown into a deal for some floros i used so i didnt really shop for a light is 1000w overkill in a 5 by 5 i dont see alota people with this setup or will i have some happy buds

oh yeah theres 12 plants and two small ones that are younger n transplanted n thew em in younger so 14 2 or 3 gal pots haha i cant tell by guesitmating

if anyone wants to see ill post a pic or the girls or setup

Not according to your other 6 posts...

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day Y510

Keep your lips sealed .
Seek legal advice . US system revolves around plea bargains .

Proper investigations and case building are not their strong points .
Intimidation , threats and a plea bargain/ deal are their modus operandi .

PS . tellin fibs on forums usually ends badly ...

Thanks for sharin

EB .

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
Originally posted by Elmer Bud

Seek legal advice . US system revolves around plea bargains .

Proper investigations and case building are not their strong points .
Intimidation , threats and a plea bargain/ deal are their modus operandi . …

EB .

^ this ^

My lawyer had once been a student of the judge, (before he became a judge), and he knew the D.A. well…This is what you’re really paying for when you hire a lawyer…someone who knows the system, is familiar with how things work and the lawyer’s “connections". It was well worth the money, at least in my case.

Good luck.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
So I was living at a friends house that was raided. I had no involvement with the growing or sale of marijuana. I work 50 hours a week at a job i commute to I have no time for such things. My friend admitted it was his and they still charged me with cultivation and possession w intent to sell. I was under the impression that my friend was caretaking for others and the grow was legal it was not. Any advice would be much appriciated. Will be speaking with a lawyer that does pot cases frequently but i want as much insight as possible. Sorry im writing this from a phone. Thanks for reading!

Afoaf of yummybud.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
^ this ^

My lawyer had once been a student of the judge, (before he became a judge), and he knew the D.A. well…This is what you’re really paying for when you hire a lawyer…someone who knows the system, is familiar with how things work and the lawyer’s “connections". It was well worth the money, at least in my case.

Good luck.

G`day Natty

Or their rank in the Masonic order . lol .

If you` re coming from the West . I will meet you from the East .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Keif

Why did you get busted. Did you go over because you werent within the 6/12 plant limits for CA?