What's new

Adventures with a 30+yr old NL cut

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Skunky musty foot, I heavily over sized my carbon filter cuz I tend to run some stinkers..

But I tripped over a unnecessary 16ft dimmer cord the other day and the in-line won’t run without it.. had to hard wire it back..
For that 24 hours tho I had to keep all the windows closed it was bad
When it’s running no smells hopefully it stays that was as they progress. Haven’t grown in the city before.

Next run will be a true test, couple of different sour cuts

I got a monster Sized carbon filter in my room...Couldn’t be happier with it ...I do like the thing..Can’t get them shipped to my doorstep any more...Not the big ones

TPFTFW

Veteran
I got a monster Sized carbon filter in my room...Couldn’t be happier with it ...I do like the thing..Can’t get them shipped to my doorstep any more...Not the big ones

I’ve been away cuz of a family passing but,

Just remember to shower those Closest with love before it’s too late
cherish em

Here’s my room atm
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

TPFTFW

Veteran
Condolences on your loss, wishing the best for you

What are the lankier tall ones in back compared to the shorter ladies in front? (Last two pics)

Thanks for sharing!

They’re all all the same strain just diff keeper phenos

ChemD x pk

Thank you

TPFTFW

Veteran
some personal stuff I had a friend run
The mom is animal the other parent is secret sauce
Pretty excited to try her

Crazy vigorous plant, fastest plant in veg with a bunch of non cookie gear
picture.php

picture.php

Cannavore

Veteran
Animal is better in crosses than as a plant

really? i still prefer it as my fav cookie. better than forum, thin mint, and dosi in my opinion. i've yet to try ogkb still.

i made animal x dawgs waltz seeds i had them growing but never flowered then had to close down for a bit. i miss having the animal around maybe its time to pop some.

BYF

really? i still prefer it as my fav cookie. better than forum, thin mint, and dosi in my opinion. i've yet to try ogkb still.

i made animal x dawgs waltz seeds i had them growing but never flowered then had to close down for a bit. i miss having the animal around maybe its time to pop some.

Me too, and I think it’s even better as a parent in crosses than alone

JetLife175

Veteran
Me too, and I think it’s even better as a parent in crosses than alone

Pretty much indicative of most of the early cookie cuts save for the OGKB. I’m in major agreeable that they make way better better hybrids than being a stand alone smoke.

Happy Times

Pretty much indicative of most of the early cookie cuts save for the OGKB. I’m in major agreeable that they make way better better hybrids than being a stand alone smoke.

Really interesting comments about being better as a parent and in hybrids, just wondering your two cents on what’s “lacking” in the stand-alone versions?

TPFTFW

Veteran
Like the look of those thin leaves

The snips he dropped off dont seem as drastic

picture.php

Really interesting comments about being better as a parent and in hybrids, just wondering your two cents on what’s “lacking” in the stand-alone versions?

I don’t think that anything is necessarily wrong with the animal.. it’s a fantastic cut.

Just the right progeny tend to be better plants