What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Advanced smoking techniques.. how do you puff your high end hash?

Since neutered has claimed repeatedly he smokes more advanced than anyone.. even though he refuses to prove anything and everything..

It got me thinking.. how do you guys smoke your full melt stuff?

You put it on top of a bowl? Oil dome/nail it?

Let's hear it..

bigshrimp

Veteran
Idk how advanced it is - but i like some nice clean ash in a hash pipe and of course as low heat as possible.

Green Supreme

Veteran
Nice glass bong with a glass screen and a packed layer of ash in the bowl. Put the hash on the ash, light with beeline and pull to your hearts content. Peace GS

glow rod hits r kick ass

I have to agree here..

A buddy I know used to buy long rods and break them into 3/4 spots of about 6" each.. maybe 8".. he'd heat his own from the glass store locally and make different tips.. round and wide, round and narrow, pointed, etc..

For different bowls depending on where he was.. had a little setup with him, pretty nifty.

Most of the time the full melt wouldn't burn all the way off.. so we started only using the 2nd grade from the top with it, and down from there.. worked great!

The full melt stuff I still won't do with a rod, but anything else.. phew.. killer rips..

snoopydroopy

I like my hash on top of a Stainless or titanium screen and melt on top an Enail I use the HE one set at 1050, if I don't have that Ill just improvise and heat up a domeless nail till its red hot let it cool Down some then put the screen on top.

mack 10

Veteran
I like my hash on top of a Stainless or titanium screen and melt on top an Enail I use the HE one set at 1050, if I don't have that Ill just improvise and heat up a domeless nail till its red hot let it cool Down some then put the screen on top.

That's a pretty techy hit! I~ doubt anyone can be anymore advanced than that?

On another note, I wanna e-nail!!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
fill the bowl with ash and put 1 hit at a time on top of the gently pressed down ash. this allows you to only touch the hit with fire and it stay lit till it's gone. this way every hit is a brand new fresh tasty hit. it also allows you to dose the bubble so none of of the smoke ends up just going up in to the air. but if you need a fmcd pic, you got to use a clean screen and not worry about some dripping down. as for glass, i have come to prefer a steam roller for smoking my bubble hash. i like bong hits too, but some how the steamer roller is my main bubble pipe. some times i'll even add some to joints, normally i don't take the best stuff for joints, although it's damn fine, it's a bit wasteful for the really good stuff to be mixed back in with weed, considering all the work you did to remove it from the trim lmao.

bigshrimp

Veteran
seems like the most 'advanced' way would be to hit the exact boiling point of thc and no hotter.

bigshrimp

Veteran
Right which we aren't, i dont know the specific temps you would want for which cannabinoid profile but that would be the general idea.

fill the bowl with ash and put 1 hit at a time on top of the gently pressed down ash. this allows you to only touch the hit with fire and it stay lit till it's gone. this way every hit is a brand new fresh tasty hit. it also allows you to dose the bubble so none of of the smoke ends up just going up in to the air. but if you need a fmcd pic, you got to use a clean screen and not worry about some dripping down. as for glass, i have come to prefer a steam roller for smoking my bubble hash. i like bong hits too, but some how the steamer roller is my main bubble pipe. some times i'll even add some to joints, normally i don't take the best stuff for joints, although it's damn fine, it's a bit wasteful for the really good stuff to be mixed back in with weed, considering all the work you did to remove it from the trim lmao.

I guess i'll just have to suffer using that super chronic I put it on top of, lol.

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
I like a clean Roor bong with several very fine mesh screens stacked, number of screens depends on the purity and resin variety.
-SamS

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
I like a clean Roor bong with several very fine mesh screens stacked, number of screens depends on the purity and resin variety.
-SamS

this is my second favorite way to smoke fmcd. i find the bed of ash just adds to the flavor due to the low amount of fire needed compared to a screen. i don't like to be holding fire to the hash during the inhalation period. with a bed of ash under the hash you can just gently light it and it stays lit till the hit is sucked up.

Ash under fullmelt allows for the juice to soak into the ash and create a cherry burning ember, the hash beginning to burn from the edges of the puddle and up into the center of the hash pile from underneath.

There are only a few superior ways to enjoy hashish, glad so many in this thread are doing it :D

rasras

1 Roor bong with screen and Embur, my opinion is that flame lost some of my flavors and smaller mouth piece make it more tasty.
2 Dab rig with super red TI nail and really slow-long pull.
3 E-cig battery with class globe&nail set up. My choice when i go out. Super easy to use and cheapest of them.
4 Good old hash spiff with organic fine "golden" Manitou, half of cotton filter and spiral tip filter.