What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Advanced smoking techniques.. how do you puff your high end hash?

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DrySiftWizrd again.

Too funny, I know.

S

sourpuss

Anyone else prefer less pure bubble to fmcd? I prefer my hash handlable. Full melt to me is a huge ass pain to carry and use. At h9me fine whrn you have your tools. Still an ass pain. Imo ill take more of the hash that sticks to a coin or whatever and doesnt turn to goo the second you touch it over the goopy bubble fmcd.

Is it just me or does that shit literally never dry? I actually aim for leaf matter to be in the product. Dry to start helps.

Reminds me of that cornstarch experiment every kid is amazed by.

Naw, I dunno.. but after making full melt stuff for so long, the lesser grade stuff just tastes... bad. Most of the time, anyways.

Some of it is good, but i'll take resin over leaf all day.

S

sourpuss

I take it your talkin dry sift eh dry sift? And im talkin bubble. Like water bubbe hash.

Diego

Take a Soldering Iron

Take a Soldering Iron

One of the expensive ones from Fry's I think is where I got it from for around 20 dollars. And take off the metal tip exposing the ceramic tip. I think its ceramic and use that to heat the bowl up and you will be able to smoke without having the taste of butane from the lighter. Once you try this method you will be able to taste the butane every time you use a lighter.

S

sourpuss

Perc bong on a metal screen. Snakes, cant do that with the goo, and even bt's once in a while....