What's new

Advanced Nutrients PH Perfect - Review

Slim blue - you think vodoo and pirahna is a good product? Just a FYI, those are the most biggest rip off products that Advanced Nutrients tries to pull off. You can get more concentrated values from MANY other products that are not priced so crazy!! Try some OrganismXL up agaisnt AN's voodoo and pirahna and hell you can even throw in tarantula from AN and that one product OrganismXL will produce BETTER results!

I will be so glad when the day arrives when growers learn enough about plant nutrients to see through the BS and marketing that makes up AN Nutrients........it is down right sickening.

And as far as there online calculator goes, we keep a running total of how many growers that destroyed there crops trying to follow that online calculator......thats how often it happens and how many times we see it when trying to trouble shoot problem cases......the numbers you get from that calculator are so way far off it is a joke.......

slim blue

I have never tried the OrganismXL. I like to use Azotobacter to fix nitrogen.

Do not question my knowledge on plant and soil science matey....

Plants grow roots not the additives...

There are plenty of things better than mixing voodoo, piranha and carboload.

catalyte

Veteran
off topic, but i do also agree there are better Beneficial myco and Bacterial products at a more competitive price... (Myco Madness, Great White....et al)

but no one can touch the ph-perfect base nutes!!

I have never tried the OrganismXL. I like to use Azotobacter to fix nitrogen.

Do not question my knowledge on plant and soil science matey....

Plants grow roots not the additives...

There are plenty of things better than mixing voodoo, piranha and carboload.

Do not question your knowledge??? ROFL!! REALLY?? What the hell do you think a discussion forum is for actually??? Not sure who you think you are MATEY.......I question everything....MATEY... especially when it does not make sense like when you posted that Voodoo and Piranha are some of the better products out there for beneficial's.....just not true as they are the WORST products out there as they cost over 5 times the price as BETTER working products cost.......the last line in your post is about the only thing you have said so far that has made any sense at all....and that is when you stated "There are plenty of things better than mixing voodoo, piranha and carboload".....

Another FYI for you matey...toohighmf most certainly did not develop any programs for AN...ROFL!! He use to sell the products. I guess your vast knowledge base that should not ever be questioned missed that one too huh???

If I were you, I would put a cap on that attitude about your so called "knowledge"......or what you "think" you know (from your posting it looks as if the extent of your knowledge comes from a google search at best)....put aside your ego and you just MIGHT learn something....matey....I assure you there are people on this forum that know more in there little pinkie about the topics at hand than you do in your entire body!! Making comments about how great AN's products are like Voodoo Juice for example would actually reflect that you know very little about the topic.......and lastly, I am NOT your Matey, nor is that my nick for this site!

Sensibowl

Do not question your knowledge??? ROFL!! REALLY?? What the hell do you think a discussion forum is for actually??? Not sure who you think you are MATEY.......I question everything....MATEY... especially when it does not make sense like when you posted that Voodoo and Piranha are some of the better products out there for beneficial's.....just not true as they are the WORST products out there as they cost over 5 times the price as BETTER working products cost.......the last line in your post is about the only thing you have said so far that has made any sense at all....and that is when you stated "There are plenty of things better than mixing voodoo, piranha and carboload".....

Another FYI for you matey...toohighmf most certainly did not develop any programs for AN...ROFL!! He use to sell the products. I guess your vast knowledge base that should not ever be questioned missed that one too huh???

If I were you, I would put a cap on that attitude about your so called "knowledge"......or what you "think" you know (from your posting it looks as if the extent of your knowledge comes from a google search at best)....put aside your ego and you just MIGHT learn something....matey....I assure you there are people on this forum that know more in there little pinkie about the topics at hand than you do in your entire body!! Making comments about how great AN's products are like Voodoo Juice for example would actually reflect that you know very little about the topic.......and lastly, I am NOT your Matey, nor is that my nick for this site!

LOL.

I love it when folks start lashing out at other people and then show just how crazy they are too.

slim blue

Yeah its very amusing to see that he can't read my post through blind fury.

I never said anything about toohighmf.

Did I?

You did ask me if I thought that vodoo and pirahna is a good product?

What is vodoo and pirahna? Do AN sell those too?

A sentence with? Makes the sentence a question.

My reply to yours was. "There are plenty of things better than mixing voodoo, piranha and carboload".

slim blue

Slim blue - you think vodoo and pirahna is a good product? Just a FYI, those are the most biggest rip off products that Advanced Nutrients tries to pull off. You can get more concentrated values from MANY other products that are not priced so crazy!! Try some OrganismXL up agaisnt AN's voodoo and pirahna and hell you can even throw in tarantula from AN and that one product OrganismXL will produce BETTER results!

I will be so glad when the day arrives when growers learn enough about plant nutrients to see through the BS and marketing that makes up AN Nutrients........it is down right sickening.

And as far as there online calculator goes, we keep a running total of how many growers that destroyed there crops trying to follow that online calculator......thats how often it happens and how many times we see it when trying to trouble shoot problem cases......the numbers you get from that calculator are so way far off it is a joke.......

.:moon:

danks

5.7 to 5.9 well i need my shit at 6-6.2 in coco so ya i dont need to keep readjusting my solution daily the only product advanced ever made that was worthit was sensi bloom a and b the old hammerhead and the old big bud powder formula now they work good till week 5 then its burn burn salt build up and nute lock out. they need to get their shit together quick. and its no good for undercurrent as i need it from 5.3 to 5.5 in veg and 5.7 steady in bloom no 5.9 jumos so ya kiss my ass advanced. and advanced roots love phosporous u fucking dumb asses.

Most AN products are made in China if anyone cares. They can't even make dog food right. I wouldn't trust them with my herb.

Ed Rosenthal is a sellout.

catalyte

Veteran
so how does that constitute being made in China?

Of course some of the source materials come from China, does that mean they are bad minerals? Also by that logic most other nutrient lines are made in China

RubeGoldberg

Veteran
That may be where they mix the Chinese ingredients with water, but that's probably about it.

By that logic, every non-organic nutrient is made in china, since many of the major suppliers of the micro-nutrients are based there.

GH, Botanicare, Atami, Canna... They're all Chinese too then, its a commie invasion.

chinese_military_prade.jpg

slim blue

Too many haters out there with something to say that is wrong.

I would use R.O water to dilute the reservoirs to the desired E.C. Forget about the pH when using the pH Perfect line, you need to be constantly replenishing the res with a fresh nutrient mix every 10 days or so to keep things nice. You can supplement the reservoir and alternate with 1/2 strength nutrients every other day.

I aim for E.C to be around 1.2/1.4. See what works this is a new nutrient formula.

slim blue

haha

yeah, from the genius who didnt know what soil was last week

soild advice there, your a walking contradiction

Explain what you mean by that without sounding real uninformed.
Constantly trolling me.

Contradiction??

Your frustration of being of an inferior intellect clouds your ability to use english corectly.

But anyway please say what you mean??

It is pH perfect..

If you all look back through my posts Smoke and mirrors got told the difference between soil and a soilless mix and he had a monkey on his shoulders ever since he lost face.

Sorry for bringing him over here.
He is highly short sighted and his pride and ego got a bashing too.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just bought AN Sensi Grow Part A&B pH Perfect. Talking to the guys at AN all the time they tell me DO NOT ADJUST PH. It is not how pH perfect is made. Forget the ph and worry about ppms and EC. They stressed this. Sensi grow can't exceed 1200 ppm, if it does, dilute with water they say and don't use water over 150 ppm, if it is over 150, lower to 150 by diluting with distilled water.

Pretty much PH Perfect has some shit in it that makes the plant absorb the nutrients regardless of ph by having that shit in there balancing that out lol. Pretty bad explanation when compared to someone's at AN, but thats what they will tell you, just way more professionally.

Tomorrow I am calling them regarding their connoisseur bloom line because their website is mind boggling. Their ph perfect grow chart has no adjustments, changes or anything that makes you assured that is correct and what you want to do. When looking at the non perfect Ph Calculator

http://www.advancednutrients.com/hydroponics/nutrient_calculator_old/

there is no Rhino skin, no bud ignitor, no bud factor x, and no big bud(liquid version)...

Very confusing and I want to get things right because they advised me to use the charts in the non perfect ph with the ph perfect solution.
Just being a very organized prepared stoner here :) I am going to get my feeding charts/cycle together so that I can start focusing on construction to convert my closet.

Lot of work to do, but I will be following this thread and updating my experience with the sensi grow and then the connoisseur.

Cheers!

RubeGoldberg

Veteran
I just bought AN Sensi Grow Part A&B pH Perfect. Talking to the guys at AN all the time they tell me DO NOT ADJUST PH. It is not how pH perfect is made. Forget the ph and worry about ppms and EC. They stressed this. Sensi grow can't exceed 1200 ppm, if it does, dilute with water they say and don't use water over 150 ppm, if it is over 150, lower to 150 by diluting with distilled water.

Pretty much PH Perfect has some shit in it that makes the plant absorb the nutrients regardless of ph by having that shit in there balancing that out lol. Pretty bad explanation when compared to someone's at AN, but thats what they will tell you, just way more professionally.

Tomorrow I am calling them regarding their connoisseur bloom line because their website is mind boggling. Their ph perfect grow chart has no adjustments, changes or anything that makes you assured that is correct and what you want to do. When looking at the non perfect Ph Calculator

http://www.advancednutrients.com/hydroponics/nutrient_calculator_old/

there is no Rhino skin, no bud ignitor, no bud factor x, and no big bud(liquid version)...

Very confusing and I want to get things right because they advised me to use the charts in the non perfect ph with the ph perfect solution.
Just being a very organized prepared stoner here :) I am going to get my feeding charts/cycle together so that I can start focusing on construction to convert my closet.

Lot of work to do, but I will be following this thread and updating my experience with the sensi grow and then the connoisseur.

Cheers!

I spent an hour on the phone with their guy John over the same thing, basically he told me, aside from scaling up from 1ml to 4ml on the base when the plants are babies, you want to follow the schedule verbatim.

The lack of ppms is because due to the buffers and other stuff added, it reads differently than a standard base nute, so it would just cause confusion.

Basically they want you to just follow the chart, if your rez requires a lot of top ups between their recommended weekly rez change, they recommend going half strength on the base for topping up.

I was concerned about the pH as well, they told me not to touch it, that the chelates and other stuff they add would keep the plants uptaking everything... I just have it running on a small dwc closet right now, but no yellowing or deficiency signs so far, so hopefully its all good.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im an honest man. I fucked up. You could blame me for lack of looking into things on my side, but you could blame my friend for telling me what to do. But I started growing with Connoisseur HAHAHAHA for a month. . . only to find out im doing it BACKWARDS... needless to say this is a learning lesson.

I spoke to Roy, he's the guy who works till 9 if you call after 6 and don't get through, he's the only one, but he told me also to use water every 2 weeks or 3 weeks.

I hand water my plants and they are currently small because I have been doing everything wrong. I'm using Rockwool and was adjusting the PH for connoisseur which is also ph perfect . . .

I'm flushing right now. I flushed once, but after they dry out I'm flushing again. After that I'm starting the Sensi Grow part A and B and F1 Foliar spraying.

I can't wait to start some new clones off my bigger hugo plant, its so purdy even using connoisseur.

Best of luck to you Rube

Latest posts

Latest posts