What's new

Advanced Nutrients PH Perfect - Review

grow101

ph perfect isnt about ph being set to a certain level...if people took the time to read up on shit you would realize its about nutrients being fully chealted no MATTER WHAT THE PH IS...

N P K...all the micros....available ph 1-14....read idiots.

pH 1-14? You don't really believe that?

Well said grow101 but AN is nowhere near the nutrient system that Canna is.....Not only are there MANY other brands other than AN that are more than PH stable in hydroponics, but the PH perfect plan from AN does not work by keeping the PH at 5.9 or any other value. The way it works is by allowing the plant to uptake nutrients at ANY ph level avoiding lockout of certain elements. Really dont take much value in anywho who reports a 10 outta 10 on a nutrient system and doesnt even seem to understand how it works.
what you state may be true but the real world test show slightly higher yield with AN and Slightly higher potency. Lets not let personally issues get in the way of whats most important. Yield and Potency. The question is will the slightly higher yield worth going with AN.

T

TREE KING

guys im curious, are you supposed to not add big bud when using ph perfect? someone on another forum was saying that so im not sure plus it says it has amino acid's in it is big bud included in this?

Last edited:
I have used the KISS method for years always saying fuk An but the guy at the store was really impressed same guy that told me hey dude ur new at this try this 15 dollar bag and add 7g a gallon will make it ez for you and you can spend your cash on equipment instead haveing great results for 3 years with it! i told him lets do it sick of my dam ph pen anyways ill try it out AND OMFG THIS STUFF IS AMAZING DO NOT FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS ITS VERY POWERFULL STUFF and btw bud if your ppm keep going up your giveing them 2 much food!!! you want your rez to stabalize and go down at the same amount took me a few weeks to really dial this stuff in and my white erase board was full of ec numbers lol but this stuff really does kick ass!! sry for all the jabbering

guys im curious, are you supposed to not add big bud when using ph perfect? someone on another forum was saying that so im not sure plus it says it has amino acid's in it is big bud included in this?

I run mine in Aero i use the ph perfect line with big bud,overdrive,nirvana and rhino skin

You shouldt even need to check your ph it dont work like that lol

RubeGoldberg

Veteran

They have a number of additives you can run with the pH perfect, their website has a calculator for that line with big bud on it

Y

Yankmychain

so all their products aren't this ph perfect just a specific line? this sounds quite interesting

Sensibowl

rube thanks for the link i just dont understand the point of that calc cause it tells you to do the same exact shit as the normal calc. its not like there telling you to cut out any additives or anything? nirvana includes humic and fulvic and bud ignitor replaces big bud plus carbo load is in bud candy. very confusing i guess im still adding big bud with ph perfect

Yeah, I've wondered the same thing about the calculator, but what I can tell you is that I've used Big Bud powder with the pH Perfect Sensi Grow & Bloom. And it's great.

slim blue

Carboload is dextrose and sucrose ect.

All of the big names like bud candy and bud factor x can be bought in the form of F1 and H2 for a fraction of the price.

The only few things worth a bother are the voodoo, piranha, carboload, and the granndma eggys f1 h2, big bud is also very good. Soma uses final phase.

You need to brew them together first to activate them properly..

The calculator is a load of tosh..

Basically the amount of concentrates in each bottle works with or against another formula in the calculator as you add a pk booster you cut back on another aspect..

Iguana juice and canna boost are the only two formulas to contain everything essential for growth. canna boost has a special patented ingredient founded and only in canna boost.

T

TREE KING

Yeah, I've wondered the same thing about the calculator, but what I can tell you is that I've used Big Bud powder with the pH Perfect Sensi Grow & Bloom. And it's great.

sounds good im gonna do the same thing except with the liquid

slim blue it sounds like your confused, carboload is in bud candy

slim blue

sounds good i'm gonna do the same thing except with the liquid

slim blue it sounds like your confused, carboload is in bud candy

I doubt it.

I will list all the ingredients from a old bottle of carboload. If there all in bud candy then its way too expensive in that package under that name.

Yep I'm sure that carboload is higher in concentration of essential sugars than budcandy

15% Deoxyribose
15% Lyxose
20% Ribose
20% Xylulose
20% Xylose

Derived from glucose and xylose

DIRECTIONS: Use 1 ml per Litre (1/4 tsp per Quart). Use 120 ml per 100 Litres (4oz per 25 gallons). Use in every watering throughout the bloom cycle.

This is what you get from the website I will look at an old 10ltr tomorrow they have an ingredients list on them.

At the web site the guaranteed analysis of bud candy shows 0.5% magnesium. There is another chart which can't be blown up to read it but it says soluble potash (K2o) 1%

very week solutions for twice as much money.

T

TREE KING

I doubt it.

I will list all the ingredients from a old bottle of carboload. If there all in bud candy then its way too expensive in that package under that name.

carboload and another old AN product (it was supposed to make the taste better) make up bud candy someone on these forums who used to work for them told us that. his name is toohighmf and he's responsible for creating the whole entire program. fuck i forget the other product but its good for us that they combined both of them cause its less additives to buy. sounds like your making a whole lot of assumptions on something you know nothing about. did you also know bud factor x is collosal bud blast and scorpion juice combined? you probably didnt know that either. nirvana also = humic and fulvic. its common sense why do you think these old products are minused off the newer calc

ok i remember, i think its sweet leaf (discontinued) and carboload

Last edited:

slim blue

carboload and another old AN product (it was supposed to make the taste better) make up bud candy someone on these forums who used to work for them told us that. his name is toohighmf and he's responsible for creating the whole entire program. fuck i forget the other product but its good for us that they combined both of them cause its less additives to buy. sounds like your making a whole lot of assumptions on something you know nothing about. did you also know bud factor x is collosal bud blast and scorpion juice combined? you probably didnt know that either. nirvana also = humic and fulvic. its common sense why do you think these old products are minused off the newer calc

I suppose that in time things change however rhino skin is week in comparison to barricade.

Perhaps things work better for some people with the new blends.

I will use my old methods.

T

TREE KING

I suppose that in time things change however rhino skin is week in comparison to barricade.

Perhaps things work better for some people with the new blends.

I will use my old methods.

i know im still using a bottle of barricade i bought like 5 years ago lol. now that im mad about. i understand there goal was to make all additives the same concentration but still

hugetom80s

Funny how that Bud Bug guy posts an alleged "problem" with nutes as a guest, pretending it's some huge thing but no one else has ever heard of it.

Sure, tell me the one about the Plutoxin virus...

Anyway, Carboload isn't a flavor-enhancer. It's a carbohydrate additive. Some people believe plants can't even uptake carbs, but science has proven over and over that they can, and that it's really beneficial for them to be supplied with carbs - the RIGHT carbs, in the right ratios, of course. Not just any carbs.

The old product involved in this discussion was called "Sweet Leaf". That was a flavor-enhancer. Advanced Nutrients highly recommended using Carboload and Sweet Leaf together and it was something like a year or so ago when they re-did a bunch of their formulas for the pH Perfect line and they combined Carboload and Sweet Leaf into one bottle and called it Bud Candy.

They STILL SELL Carboload - it's not gone. Because of course some people want to go for a completely natural flavor and Carboload alone lets you get the benefit of the carbs without the flavor of Bud Candy.

And Bud Candy has nothing in common with F1 or H1 AFAIK...

Sensibowl

Funny how that Bud Bug guy posts an alleged "problem" with nutes as a guest, pretending it's some huge thing but no one else has ever heard of it.

Sure, tell me the one about the Plutoxin virus...

Anyway, Carboload isn't a flavor-enhancer. It's a carbohydrate additive. Some people believe plants can't even uptake carbs, but science has proven over and over that they can, and that it's really beneficial for them to be supplied with carbs - the RIGHT carbs, in the right ratios, of course. Not just any carbs.

The old product involved in this discussion was called "Sweet Leaf". That was a flavor-enhancer. Advanced Nutrients highly recommended using Carboload and Sweet Leaf together and it was something like a year or so ago when they re-did a bunch of their formulas for the pH Perfect line and they combined Carboload and Sweet Leaf into one bottle and called it Bud Candy.

They STILL SELL Carboload - it's not gone. Because of course some people want to go for a completely natural flavor and Carboload alone lets you get the benefit of the carbs without the flavor of Bud Candy.

And Bud Candy has nothing in common with F1 or H1 AFAIK...

Thanks for clearing that up hugetomatoes.

I know a lot of my growing buddies will be happy to hear how this all is separated out. I mean, it's confused me, but I've really only gotten serious about growing since Bud Candy got on the market. That's what I've been using forever, so I still think of it as being the only nutrient, even though I've heard of the others.