What's new

advanced nutrients jungle juice

Y

YosemiteSam

yea. that statement is kinda like i heard you were a cocksucker...feel free to debunk.

Tell us how you know there were pesticides in AN.

I ain't no fan of AN. But why would they put anything that cost money into their batches.

Still it amazes me that a company would put out a knowingly (at least in their own opinion) inferior product. It kinda calls into question what they really think about their product...at least in my mind.

AN blows IMO. They are nothing more than capitalists with great marketing.

I don't care what anyone says....herb grown with AN has a flavor about it. Flushed and everything.....prolly that Bud Candy imparting sweet flavors.

AN is bull shit. Bottom line.

S

stoney-trees

If AN is trash then so are all other companies. I mean, Yall bitch about pictures on the bottle and advertising all day. So what. i sure as fuck do not buy the AN products I use because of some labels or pictures. I have used 5 major brands including AN and AN is the easiest, and biggest yielding, and most potent every time.

If you want to get the entire line up, feel free. I dont. Hell, I wouldnt with any other brand for that matter.

It seems on this forum its fuck AN. Use organics. Or use a one part base nutrient and hope you have a decent ph/ppm meter and R/O water access. Anything else your just wasting your money.

Well, I have used the lucas formula. The Gen hydro 3 part, The gen hydro organic line, canna, fox farm, humboldt nutrients, dry powdered organics, homemade soils, super soil ect...Advanced nutrients kicks their ass.

I use sensi grow and bloom 2 part. big bud (best booster ever) voodoo juice(roots love it) Im talking 10 inch plant has a 7 gallon pot full of white thick roots within 10 days. Also, b52 and overdrive kick ass. I do not use all or most of their additives. When you look at every other companies feeding chart, they too have 10 plus products 90 percent of the time. You complaining that AN advertises them better is just getting old.

yea. that statement is kinda like i heard you were a cocksucker...feel free to debunk.

Tell us how you know there were pesticides in AN.

I ain't no fan of AN. But why would they put anything that cost money into their batches.

Still it amazes me that a company would put out a knowingly (at least in their own opinion) inferior product. It kinda calls into question what they really think about their product...at least in my mind.

Exactly.

neddy

If AN is trash then so are all other companies. I mean, Yall bitch about pictures on the bottle and advertising all day. So what. i sure as fuck do not buy the AN products I use because of some labels or pictures. I have used 5 major brands including AN and AN is the easiest, and biggest yielding, and most potent every time.

If you want to get the entire line up, feel free. I dont. Hell, I wouldnt with any other brand for that matter.

It seems on this forum its fuck AN. Use organics. Or use a one part base nutrient and hope you have a decent ph/ppm meter and R/O water access. Anything else your just wasting your money.

Well, I have used the lucas formula. The Gen hydro 3 part, The gen hydro organic line, canna, fox farm, humboldt nutrients, dry powdered organics, homemade soils, super soil ect...Advanced nutrients kicks their ass.

I use sensi grow and bloom 2 part. big bud (best booster ever) voodoo juice(roots love it) Im talking 10 inch plant has a 7 gallon pot full of white thick roots within 10 days. Also, b52 and overdrive kick ass. I do not use all or most of their additives. When you look at every other companies feeding chart, they too have 10 plus products 90 percent of the time. You complaining that AN advertises them better is just getting old.

Agree Big Bud is good. High K low P --- think AN got it right. Voodoo Juice is overpriced crap just like all their products but as long as growers are happy with being extorted and sucked in who are we to judge. B52 is crap - even AN acknowledged this. In a recent grow off - Battle of the Blooms - AN beat yellow label (Bloom line) by 7% but now they'll be put up against several other lines including GH. Let's see. All I've heard on this forum is opinions and I'm yet to see grow offs and side by side comparisons that aren't run by commercial interests that would lie through their teeth to make sales. Personally I think GH is old school crap but then by saying this I am as big a wanker as the rest of you. Oh and AN definitely don't put pesticides in their products - you must be a fear mongering GH rep from a company that has made a fortune from the weed industry while treating your consumers with contempt. Liars liars liars liars and more liars... so sad.

Ban me, ban me, ban me please!

farmdalefurr

I feel nothing and it feels great
Veteran
id say boot that dumbass and close this thread. any AN thread goes to shit within 24hr. nothing is being gained by this thread

neddy

id say boot that dumbass and close this thread. any AN thread goes to shit within 24hr. nothing is being gained by this thread

I'd agree:) Goes to show you how a dumbass can pull people up on their shit don't it? Sort of says something about the quality of this place. Aghhhhhh don't ban me!!! No no no! Please please don't ban me!

neddy

Hey let's all get on a forum where they sell seeds and talk about doing illegal shit hahaha !!! Fuck me and I'm a dumb ass:)

tester

At least you have done something good in your short life on this forum, and corrected my math, thanks for that.