What's new

Adler (RIP)

tetragrammaton

Veteran

Every musician/composer has a different way to go about song writing. For me, it depends on if I'm making a beat, or writing a song. When I write a song, I usually have an idea of what the song will be about, but don't have the lyrics written. I start with guitar, until I come up with something that matches the emotions of the subject matter. Then, I will usually record a video of said composition in it's rough form, then record the guitar track, listen to that, come up with vocal melodies, and then the lyrics just come to me.

I have composed a new song. I haven't came up with lyrics yet. It is called "Adler". Adler was a boy who was full of life and energy. Then, I find out he is no longer with us due to a car accident that took both him, and his older brother.
It made me not only realize (again) how fragile life is, but how unjust it is... Half the time I could care less about my own life. I've experienced the highs and the lows of life. I enjoy the few good things in life, but I just don't see how it's just or fair, that someone such as Adler, and many others who want to live, and have their whole lives ahead of them, get it taken away. This song will be about that.

Latest posts

Latest posts