What's new

Addicted to buying seeds

FireIn.TheSky

We're all going to end up in seed rehab. :laughing:

On my last purchase I didn't tell my wife until they were already bought, she generally doesn't care I just always feel guilty afterwards.

My excuse is always well if I want to buy them in 6 months they may not be there, which is true. It seems to be most seeds are made in one bulk run these days when theyre gone theyre gone.

gaines1016

good thread. i believe i am heading that direction as i always want the latest and greatest seeds. funny thing is that in my current living situation i can only flower 3 plants at a time and i've got a safe full of seedpacks. haha

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
100 packs in a year, damn and I thought I had it bad. I think Im done for a while now, I've bought about 12-14 packs in the last 6 months, if you add in the freebies its probably closer to 25.

96% of those were in 4 orders placed in 3 days!

I aint got a problem.

Betterhaff

Veteran
My problem…making seeds and still buying more. I don’t know what’s worse or is it all part of the same condition? I wish for that big field, or 2.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
My problem…making seeds and still buying more. I don’t know what’s worse or is it all part of the same condition? I wish for that big field, or 2.

Same condition

I've said it before but,

Stoner Pokemon!

Gotta breed/collect them all!

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm a certifiable seed whore...

I just can't help myself.
I just paid for 10 more packs today.
I'm getting better about making purchases as I tend to make seed just about every year as well. This year is no exception as I've probably spent more money on seeds this year than in all my seed purchasing career.

I'm honestly hoping I've no more purchases to make. Well... maybe some hemp seed.

BigSmokey

Every post has been enjoyable to read. Thanks for stopping by everyone.
Theres nothing worse than sleeping on some seeds and then theyre gone before you know it and you didnt get none! Thats why i buy them all:wahey:

Mystic Funk

too many to list so....

too many to list so....

I'll just leave this here...:biggrin:

picture.php

pure strains and hybrids I made...

picture.php

knowing. I don't have enough time and space in this life time to grow them all out. I still buy and produce more seed!... f@#k it!:biggrin:

peace!
-mystic:tiphat:

Betterhaff

Veteran

View Image

knowing. I don't have enough time and space in this life time to grow them all out. I still buy and produce more seed!... f@#k it!:biggrin:

peace!
You need a lot of fields, lol. I need to get some of those little vial sets.

I’ve always wanted to plant a bunch somewhere and just let them go, maybe go back and cull the males, maybe not.

Tynehead Tom

I'll just leave this here...:biggrin:
View Image
View Image
peace!

you need more, I'm catching up to you ..... fast :)

Diary of Seed Whore LOL
ya, I'll count myself in with all you degenerates hahaha

I listed my collection somewhere on this site but it has nearly doubled since then and with orders and gifts inbound from a few sources, gonna grow by another 20 or so varieties over the next couple weeks :D

see, I crave variety in both flavors and high so always like to have 5 or more different flavors in the flowering room. Keeping it fresh and new all the time, this is the journey.
The hardest part is, trying to decide between them all at seed popping time.
Easy to get sidetracked from well laid plans and this is where I suffer LOL
I also like sharing with my friends and giving them a chance to try different stuff and helps me out if I don't have space to do it. I can always take cuts of keepers they find.

moses wellfleet

Veteran
Some people measure their seed addiction by number of packs, some measure by number of kilos. I can't help myself, and I keep making more!
Sorry friend you don't count at least your addiction pays the bills, the rest of us are on the other side of the fence!

The only thing that scares me more than spending my life savings on seeds is somebody else getting that once in a lifetime keeper that should be mine!!

Mystic Funk

You need a lot of fields, lol. I need to get some of those little vial sets.

I’ve always wanted to plant a bunch somewhere and just let them go, maybe go back and cull the males, maybe not.

yeah I did that. and the only problem is you end up with more seeds. I guess it's a good problem to have.:biggrin:

as far as the vials their called "microcentrifuge tubes" they come in 1/2cc, 1cc, 1 1/2cc, and 2cc you can also buy the cases like I did to keep them safe
also buy color changing silica and put it in the bottom.

outdoor seed toss.
picture.php

picture.php

Betterhaff

Veteran
^^ LMAO

Thanks for the info on the tubes.

Back in the 70’s a friend had a farm and I had a jar of red bud seeds. We planted a bunch in rows not knowing they wouldn't even come close to finishing here. They grew big though but we also planted them too close together. It looked like a hemp farm. Sure wish I still had some of those seeds.

Mystic Funk

^^ LMAO

Thanks for the info on the tubes.

Back in the 70’s a friend had a farm and I had a jar of red bud seeds. We planted a bunch in rows not knowing they wouldn't even come close to finishing here. They grew big though but we also planted them too close together. It looked like a hemp farm. Sure wish I still had some of those seeds.

I wish I could find some of those old school red bud seeds.
too bad you didn't keep some...
what was the cross?? panama red x something or Columbian red x something??

Latest posts

Latest posts